剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Loker, get a pen, all right?
Loker 找只笔 听见没?
Yeah. What do you got?
明白 你发现什么了?
Dad?
爸爸?
Em, what are you doing there?
Em 你在那干嘛?
They said you were in the hospital.
他们说你在医院?
All right. Put Loker back on the phone, all right?
是的 让Loker接电♥话♥ 好吧?
But, Dad... Don't argue with me, Darling.
但是 爸爸... 别跟我争 亲爱的
Everything will be all right.
没事的
Go on. Please, Em.
给他电♥话♥ 乖 Em
Don't muck about.
别捣乱
Yeah. Go ahead.
好 说吧
Right. Take this down, ok?
好 记下这些药吧?
Olanzapine.
奥氮平
La-mo-tri-gine.
拉莫三嗪
Lam-o-tri-gine.
拉莫三嗪
Topiramate.
托吡酯
L... lorazepam.
氯... 羟去甲安定
Chico.
奇果
No. I made that one up. That was a joke.
不是 我编的 开个玩笑
Oh, Mate. I'm high as a kite.
噢 老兄 我嗨得像风筝
They what? They drugged you?
他们干嘛了? 他们给你下药了?
Yeah, Love.
对 亲爱的
Cal?
Cal啊?
Yeah, what?
嗯 干嘛?
Dr.Lightman.
Lightman博士
You got any painkillers?
你有镇痛药吗?
I got a blinding headache.
我头痛欲裂
Go quietly this time, Cal, please.
这次别再打人了 乖 Cal
Take it easy. Take it easy.
小心点 小心点
Oh. Hold on. Ok.
噢 别挂 好吧
Dad? Dad?
爸? 爸?
48 hours?
48小时?
There's nothing I can do about that, Em.
我也没办法 Em
It's the law.
这是法律
Did he do this deliberately?
他故意这样做的?
You'll have to ask him that yourself.
这你得自己问他
That means he did.
那就是他故意的
Well, he's helping out your friend's father.
嗯 他在解救你朋友的爸爸
Oh. So this is all my fault?
噢 那这都是我的错了?
What? For asking for help? Emily, no.
什么? 找他帮忙? Emily 当然不是
I just... I just wish he'd write books and teach.
我真... 我真希望他就写写书上上课
And, I mean, even if he did do this on purpose,
我是说 就算他故意这样做
how could you let him?
你怎么就让他做了呢?
Em, come... sit down.
Em 来... 坐下
Look.
听我说
Look. I know it sounds bad,
听我说 我知道听起来很糟
but he's safe.
但是他很安全
Even so, you're scared about something.
虽然这样 你还是有些害怕啊
What are you scared of?
你害怕什么?
You... you can see that?
你... 你能看出来?
Well, I guessed. Trick my dad taught me.
呃 我猜的 老爸教我的把戏
Oh. Your dad...
噢 你♥爸♥爸...
seems like he's under a lot of stress.
看来他压力很大
I mean, there's more on his mind than usual.
我是说 他脑子里比平常装了更多事情
Yeah, especially now.
没错 尤其是现在
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Next week, it's his birthday.
下周 是他的生日
Yeah, but he always stresses out about that.
是啊 生日总是让他紧张
I mean, that's why every year we pretend like
我是说 所以我们每年都装作
it's not even happening.
没人注意到他的生日
Yes, but my grandma died when she was 46,
没错 但我祖母是46岁时去世的
and he's turning 47.
而他马上就要47了
Ooh!
噢!
All right, dad?
没事吧 爸?
What'd you do that for?
你这是干什么?
I thought you wanted to have a chat.
我还以为你想聊聊
Yeah. About what, Mate?
是啊 聊什么 伙计?
I don't know. You tell me.
不知道 你说吧
Bollocks, you don't know.
胡说 你会不知道
It wasn't all me, you know?
不完全是因为我 你知道吗?
Your mother had something to do with it.
你妈妈也有份
It takes two, as they say.
俗话说 一个巴掌拍不响
It takes two to do what... go down the pub,
什么和两个人都有关系... 去酒吧
get drunk every night
夜夜买♥♥醉
and come back rat-assed,
邋邋遢遢地回家
knock your wife and kid about?
打老婆孩子?
Remember those holidays at the beach?
还记得在海滩度过的那些假期吗?
One holiday, one.
就一次假期 一次
We stayed in a room above a pub,
我们待在酒馆楼上的房♥间里
and it rained the whole bloody time.
外面一直下着雨
You know, it's not mum I need to worry about taking after, is it?
你知道吗 我从来都不担心要照顾妈妈 知道吗?
It's you.
我担心要收拾你的烂摊子
Right?
对吗?
You still here?
你还在吗?
Good. Let's keep it that way.
太好了 就一直这样下去吧
Where's Foster?
Foster人呢?
She's with Emily.
她陪着Emily呢
That is because you... bloody idiot that you are...
还不是因为你... 傻乎乎地...
told Em all about this, right?
竟然把这事告诉Em 是吧?
None of the drugs that you had me research
你让我查的那些药
would have caused the reaction that you're having.
都不会引起你发生的那些反应
Keep checking.
继续查
They're sedatives, they're mood stabilizers.
他们都是镇静剂 情绪稳定剂
They're not hallucinogens.
不是致幻剂
What do you know about my hallucinations?
你知道我的幻觉的事?
Nothing. Just that you've been having them.
什么都不知道 只知道你出现幻觉了
You think Foster would tell us?
你以为Foster会告诉我们吗?
What if...
要是...
right, someone gave me a cocktail
对了 有人给我一杯含药的
of all those drugs?
混合物呢?
Like in your food or in your drink?
你是说把药放在你的食物或饮料里?
Yeah. Hey!
没错 嘿!
Take this and sod off.
拿着这个 快滚
Are you stealing other patients' food, Dr. Lightman?
你是在偷其他病人的食物吗 Lightman博士?
Excuse me?!
什么?!
Those are my muffins. Those are his.
那些松饼是我的 那些是他的
They're my muffins. These are your muffins?
它们是我的松饼 这些松饼是你的?
Yeah, my muffins. These are your muffins?
没错 我的松饼 这些是你的松饼?
My muffins.
我的松饼
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 对不起
You know...
你知道吗...
these muffins might just turn out to be your problem, Mate.
这些松饼可能就是你的问题所在 老兄
You are aware, Dr. Lightman,
你要清楚 Lightman博士
that this evaluation is to determine
这项评估决定了
whether I can allow you to leave the care of this hospital.
我能不能允许你的治疗 让你出院
Yes.
明白
And you're telling me the reason
你是说你的所为
for your behavior is a homemade muffin?
是由于一个自♥制♥松饼引起的?
He is.
是的
And you know this because you ate one of these muffins?
而你知道是因为你吃了其中一个松饼?
Wayne Dobar has been eating them for years.
Wayne Dobar吃了好多年了
You really believe that?
你真♥相♥信是这样?
His daughter makes them for him.
那是他女儿给他做的
His daughter, all of 17, is poisoning him?
他女儿 才17岁 会毒害他?
What? No. She has no idea about any of this.
什么? 不 她对此一无所知
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗?
I sent part of that muffin to the lab for testing,
我把松饼的一部分送去实验化验了
but I also tested it myself,
但我还在自己身上试验了一下
which ended up being a little faster.
试验结果是立竿见影的
Ever heard of the Salem Witch Trials?
听说过女巫审判案吗?(清教♥徒♥围剿巫师)
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表