剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
We're fine.
我们没事儿
We?
我们
All right, Megan, one more time.
来 梅根 再来一遍
Every look, every word is in lock-step.
她们的每个表情和每句话都步伐一致
They're a perfect symbiosis.
她们简直像长在一起了
Yeah, except she's dying to get away from her mum.
她可是想离她妈妈远远的
Laura even uses the royal we.
劳拉甚至用上了"我们"
There's no separation of mother and daughter.
她们完全没有母亲和女儿的隔阂
I've never seen two people so on the same page.
我从来没有看到过这么同步的两个人
Let's tear the page in half.
那么我们就把她们拆开吧
I can see why you're the favorite.
难怪你是最热门的候选人了
I thought we were done here.
我们不是谈过了吗
Mrs. Cross, if Megan is a victim of molestation,
考斯太太 如果梅根成了性骚扰的受害者
you need to deal with that.
你需要直面此事
We don't dwell on the negative.
我们不沉湎于消极事件
It shows through to other people.
其他人会从我们身上看到阴影
Like the judges.
比如评委
We've been preparing for this pageant for years.
我们为这场选美准备了许多年
If this were the Olympics, no one would question her desire
如果这是奥♥运♥会的话 没有人会质疑她
to keep her head in the game.
专注比赛的热情
Your daughter has suffered a trauma.
你女儿心灵上受到了创伤
She needs to talk about it so that she can regain control.
她需要谈起此事 从而重新掌控生活
Stealing?
在偷东西
Yeah, it tastes better that way.
没错 偷来的才香
You let mr. Fletcher go.
你放了弗莱切先生
Yep. Lack of evidence.
对 缺乏证据
Interesting.
有意思
You don't seem too bothered by that.
你好像并不在意
I can't afford to let it.
我在意不起
Let it what? Ruin your chances
在意会怎样 影响你成为
of being miss freak show cover girl?
畸形秀冠军吗
God.
天哪
You asked for me help.
是你向我求助的
No, I didn't.
我没有
Well, at very least, you asked for my full attention.
至少你吸引了我的全部注意力
Right before you were pointing a finger at Fletcher.
就在你指认弗莱切之前
Megan.
梅根
Mommy's calling.
妈妈在召唤
Rehearsal.
排练
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
You said to let you know when they got here?
你说过她们到了通知你
Has Loker been in here?
洛克尔来过吗
Loker?
洛克尔
Yeah. When I was out.
对 我不在的时候
'cause, you know...
因为 你知道
I can smell him.
我闻到了他的怪味儿
He calls it eau du toilette.
他说这叫解臭水[法语]
French.
法语
French.
法语
One way of putting it, I suppose.
我看 不过是怪味儿的另一种说法
One of my pens is missing.
我丢了一支笔
Hello, gents.
淑女们好
They said we had to come here
他们说我们必须来这
or I was out of the competition.
否则取消参赛资格
Megan, have you told your mum yet?
梅根 你告诉你妈妈了吗
Told me what?
告诉我什么
That's all right. No need. It can wait.
没事儿 不急 可以等
You...with me.
你 跟我来
You...you're with the delightful Dr. Foster.
你 你跟讨喜的福斯特博士走
It was the, uh, the end of the first day of the competition.
那是在 第一天的比赛结束之后
Mr. Fletcher has this...RV.
弗莱切先生有一辆 房♥车
And you were inside his RV?
你们当时在房♥车里
Yeah. It's pretty big.
是 房♥车挺大的
And, uh, you know,
你知道
We hang out there sometimes during competitions.
比赛的时候我们经常一起在房♥车里玩
We got to know him and Dee Dee pretty well.
我们和他与狄迪混得很熟
So it wouldn't have been unusual for you and Mr. Fletcher
所以你与弗莱切先生单独相处
to be alone together?
并不算异常
Not really, no.
不 不算
When it happened, I, uh--yeah,
事情发生的时候 我
He could see that I'd been upset,
他看出我很低落
You know, that I'd been crying. And, uh...
我之前在哭 还有
So when was this, Megan?
这是什么时候 梅根
Day before yesterday.
前天
And, uh... You know, I messed up my personal interview.
还有 我搞砸了我的专访
And Mr. Fletcher said that, you know, it wasn't fair.
弗莱切先生说 那不公平
He was--he was comforting me, you know?
他在 他在安慰我
And then...
然后
Then he put his hand... on my neck.
然后他把手 放在我的脖子上
And I just thought he was being nice.
我还以为他只是出于好意
She didn't come to you?
她没跟你说
No. I had no idea.
没有 我完全不知道
And then...
然后
Megan... You have nothing to be ashamed of.
梅根 你没什么可羞愧的
It's important that you know that.
你要知道这一点 这很重要
Take your time.
慢慢来
And then he touched me.
他摸了我
Molested me.
猥亵了我
I tried to push him away.
我想把他推开
That's enough. I'm not going to watch
够了 我不会再看着
my little girl in pain anymore.
我女儿承受痛苦了
Tell yourself what you like, love.
你尽可以自我安慰
But that in there, that's not pain.
但她表现出来的可不是痛苦
That's... that's not even close there.
跟痛苦都不沾边
She's enjoying herself.
她在享受这一切
Is that how you got the bruises?
你的瘀青就是这么来的
Yeah.
是
And then I kicked him and broke free.
我踢了他一脚 挣脱出来
She's getting off on your pain.
她在享受你的痛苦
First Fletcher, now her mother.
先是弗莱切 现在是她母亲
She's a sadist.
她是个虐待狂
She's a bloody emotional vampire.
她是个吸食他人痛苦的妖怪
The case still remains,
案子还没完
Fletcher did do something to her in that RV.
弗莱切的确在房♥车里对她做了什么
We need to involve the police, the real ones.
我们要让警♥察♥介入 真正的警♥察♥
Spoilsport.
真扫兴
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
My pageant's about to go up in flames.
我的选美就快烧上天了
Down in flames, up in smoke.
火焰是往下的 只有烟才往上走
Two more girls just came forward.
又有两个女孩站出来
They both say
她们都说托马斯·弗莱彻
Thomas Fletcher touched them inappropriately.
猥亵过她们
Right.
好吧
You call this off the record, do you?
这次行动不记录在案吧
We have 24 hours,
我们有二十四小时时间
and then we have to do the paperwork.
然后就必须上报了
Right?
明白吗
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
Deedee, can you step over here, please?
狄迪 你到这里来好吗
For what?
为什么
Do as she says, love.
照她说的做 亲爱的
We're taking her into custody. Social services.
我们是社会福利署的 来她走
Like hell you are.
是个鬼
Guys.
伙计们
Hey, back off. Wait! No, dad!
别过来 等等 不 爸爸
Get off me! Dad!
放开我 爸爸
Dad! Deedee!
爸爸 狄迪
Dad! I'm gonna help him, love.
爸爸 我会帮他的 亲爱的
Daddy! Son of a bitch.
爸爸 混♥蛋♥
Just until we get this cleared up.
等我们把这件事搞清楚了就送她回来
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表