剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
He's in.
他成功了
I knew John... in the beginning.
我打从开始就认识约翰
S.R.P. started off as... a beautiful thing,
觉心社最初是一个美好的构想
just a few of us exchanging ideas
只有我们几个人 交流思想
on how we could change our lives.
探讨如何改变人生
People got interested and more people came.
人们对此产生了兴趣 越来越多的人加入了
We were doing something special.
我们是在做着特殊的事业
We were helping them.
我们帮助这些人
And then what happened?
之后发生了什么
Money.
钱
And more money, eh?
更多的钱 对吗
You hate the money, don't ya?
你恨金钱 是不是
Ruined everything.
是钱毁掉了一切
It changed John.
钱使约翰变了
He appointed himself our leader.
他自封为我们的领导
My boyfriend at the time, Martin,
我当时的男朋友 马丁
he was the first one to leave.
是第一个离开觉心社的
So, where's Martin now?
那么 马丁现在在哪里
There was a fire.
发生了火灾
The police said it was an accident.
警♥察♥说是一场意外
John said it was Martin's own negativity
约翰说是马丁自己的消极态度
that lit the fire that killed him.
点燃了大火 害了他自己
You blame stafford.
你责怪斯塔福德
You blame mine.
那你责怪我的调查
Blame is a very negative term.
责怪是一个消极的词汇
You blame yourself.
你责怪你自己
I blame no one.
我谁也不怪
You blame everyone.
你怪所有人
Head down, eyes down,
垂头 下视
Blocking the eyes with the hand.
用手挡住眼睛
Shame.
羞愧
Were you what they call an initiate?
你算创始者吗
What are you suggesting?
你什么意思
You're the one who's doing that, darling.
你才是元凶 亲爱的
You still love him.
你还爱他
I will always love Martin.
我将永远深爱马丁
I'm not talking about Martin and you know that.
我说的不是马丁 你心知肚明
Stafford's done with you though, right?
斯塔福德才是你的心上人 对不对
He's through.
他才是
How old are you?
你多大年龄了
I'm 37.
我37岁
You're outraged at the fact
事实上你很愤慨
that you're being replaced by younger women, right?
他又有了新欢 比你更年轻 对不对
You ever thought of suicide?
你想过要自杀吗
Shame again.
又羞愧了
Send this one on to Florida
把这个人送到佛罗里达
before she goes running back to Stafford.
省得她跑去找斯塔福德
Stafford's a narcissist.
斯塔福德是个自恋狂
He's his own weak spot
他自己就是自己的弱点
and we just have to wait and he'll trip himself up.
我们只要等着 他会自己露出马脚
There's no time for that.
没那个时间了
He had his thugs break into my house.
他和他手下已经闯入我家了
I called him a narcissist and you make this about you?
我说他是个自恋狂 你也想有样学样吗
Oh, that reminds me.
你提醒我了
I want a big wanky picture of myself to put up in my office.
我想在我办公室里挂一张我自己的巨幅照片
Can you just wait until I get my purse?
就等我一小会 我去拿包
You know, it's easy to be negative.
你们知道吗 变得消沉是很容易的
Everything around us is designed to make us think negatively.
我们周围的一切都使我们意志消沉
But guess what?
可是你们猜怎么着
We ain't buying it.
我们不会屈服的
We ain't buying it.
我们不会屈服的
Go on, say it.
来吧 一起说
We ain't buying it.
我们不会相信的
We ain't buying because we know the truth
我们不会相信是因为我们知道真♥相♥
that can't be bought or sold.
而真♥相♥是不能用钱交换的
Young lady, would you come up here?
小姑娘 你能到这来吗
Welcome.
欢迎
Mind your back. That's it.
小心背后 对
How long have you been with us?
你参与到我们中间多久了
11 months.
11个月
11 months. And how's that going?
11个月 一切都还顺利吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm on the fourth transition.
我在第四阶段徘徊
Where's Carol?
卡罗尔在哪里
I don't know. No one's seen her.
我不知道 没人见过她
Right. Excuse me.
好的 不好意思
S.R.P. is the best thing I've ever done.
加入觉心社是我做过最棒的事情
Come on, you can say it.
来吧 大声说
It's ok, you're with family now.
没关系 我们都是你的家人
S.R.P.'s the best thing I've ever done.
加入觉心社是我做过的最棒的事情
She's disappeared?
她就这么消失了吗
Yeah, you noticed it?
对 你也发现了吗
Dr. John.
约翰博士
Carol Ashland?
卡罗尔·亚什兰
Any news?
有消息吗
Would you excuse me?
不好意思失陪一下
Um...I don't know where Carol Ashland is.
我不知道卡罗尔·亚什兰现在在哪里
That's the truth and you know it.
这是实话 而且你自己也清楚
You want to know why you get on my nerves?
你想知道你为什么让我不爽吗
I'm going to tell you anyway.
不用猜了 还是我告诉你吧
Although I don't see any lies on your face,
虽然 我没在你脸上看出任何撒谎的迹象
also, I can't see any truth.
但我也没看出你说实话的迹象
Look, I'm sure you thought you were helping
我知道你以为你来这
Carol by coming here, Dr. Lightman.
是来帮助卡罗尔的 莱特曼博士
Any fear for her safety?
有在乎过她的安危吗
I can't even see that, can you?
我还是没看到 你呢
Maybe Danielle knows something.
也许丹妮尔知道点什么
Carol's daughter, Danielle?
丹妮尔 卡罗尔的女儿吗
It's just the way you said Danielle's name just now,
从你叫丹妮尔名字的方式来看
you seem more familiar with her than her own mother does.
你甚至比她亲生母亲还熟悉她
See, you know, even though I don't get sweet F.A.
听着 虽然我没得到从你的脸上
from your face...huh?
看到多少甜蜜的表情
That's a classic, that is.
可这真是太经典了 绝对的
Were you ever a member of S.R.P.?
你有没有加入过觉心社
Not really a question, that one, love.
其实不太算是个问题 美人
So...on you go.
所以 就直说吧
How did you find out?
你们怎么知道的
Stafford.
斯塔福德
He told you?
他告诉你们的
In a manner of speaking, yeah.
身体语言 没错
I was in S.R.P. Until a few months ago.
我一直是觉心学员 直到几个月前
It just wasn't for me.
只是不适合我
What did he do to you?
他对你做了什么
I was in the core group, an initiate.
我之前在核心小组 是新学徒
We had sex every day for nearly a year.
近一年时间 我们每天都发♥生♥关♥系♥
I'd be in the middle of something and someone
就算我在忙些什么 但有人告诉我说
would say John wanted to see me, so I'd go.
约翰想见我 我就得去
Anytime, night or day.
无论什么时间 不管白天还是黑夜
Sometimes you wouldn't even know where you were going.
有时你甚至都不知道自己要去哪里
They'd send a jet and fly you back in the morning.
他们会派架飞机在第二天早上把你送回来
At first I liked it.
一开始我很喜欢
I was proud of myself.
我很为自己骄傲
I felt like I was better than the rest of the women.
我觉得我比其余的女人都优越
But then I saw myself...
但之后我看到了自己所做的事情
what I was really doing.
看到了事情的真♥相♥
It got bad...really bad.
事态变得很失控 非常失控
Some nights...I would just...scratch myself.
有些夜晚 我就...不停地抓挠自己
My face.
抓挠我的脸
I wanted to be ugly.
我想变丑
I didn't want him to touch me.
我不想让他碰我
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表