剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
And you're gonna pick her up and you're gonna bring her there.
你去接她然后我们去那里会合
What, to see gus?
去见格斯吗
No, to resurrect Burt.
不是 是让伯特复活
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Can I get your coat?
能让我帮你拿外套吗
Darling, how are you?
亲爱的 你好吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Where's Burt?
伯特呢
Can I get you a drink?
给你倒杯喝的吧
It's a Manhattan, right?
你喜欢喝曼哈顿是吧
I think I might be out of cherries.
我想家里可能没樱桃了
Oh, no, it's all taken care of. Don't worry.
没关系 交给我就好
Well, come through. Take a seat.
过来坐吧
Carnations. My favorite.
康乃馨 我的最爱
Oh, Burt! ha ha!
我的伯特
You shouldn't have.
你不用特意买♥♥给我的
Well, you two, you just sit and get to know each other.
你们两个就坐下聊聊吧
One Manhattan coming.
曼哈顿马上就来
I sure hope you two know what you're doing.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
Yeah, me, too.
我也希望
No cherry for Burt.
伯特不吃樱桃的
Burt?
伯特
What happened to my piano?
我的钢琴呢
Drinks all around.
喝的来了
There you go.
给你
One for you.
这杯给你
Thank you.
谢谢
So, in 1968,
在1968年
When you were interviewed about Rose's death,
当你因罗斯的死接受审讯时
Why didn't you tell the truth?
你为什么不说出实情
Who's this woman in my house, Burt?
这个女的是谁 怎么会在我家 伯特
This is a friend of mine.
这是我的一个朋友
In my house?
在我家
You think I don't know what's going on?
你以为我不知道是怎么回事吗
You were jealous of Rose and Charlie back then, weren't you?
你曾经嫉妒罗斯和查理 不是吗
Just like you're jealous now.
正如你现在也在嫉妒一样
Charlie killed them all, Burt.
他们都是查理杀的 伯特
Every single one.
每一个都是
Rose, Natalie,
罗斯 娜塔莉
Bob Urqhart,
鲍勃·厄哈特
And the neighbor, Mrs. Baird.
还有那个邻居 贝尔德太太#
Rose didn't want to have Charlie's baby.
罗斯不想生下查理的孩子
No, you didn't want her to have his baby.
是你不想她生下他的孩子
There was this woman I knew.
我认识一个女人
Said she could take care of things.
说她可以搞定这种事
Rose died having a...
罗斯是死于
an...
流
I was a nurse.
我是护士
I knew better.
我应该想到的
Here.
给
This is just soda water, Burt.
伯特 这只是苏打水
With a cherry on top.
不过放了樱桃
Ok. Thanks. I appreciate it.
好的 谢谢 感激不尽
You saw that, right?
你也看到了吧
The contempt for charlie?
对查理的不屑吗
Yeah. But she hates herself more than she hates Charlie.
对 但她恨自己多于恨查理
She killed her sister trying to abort his baby.
她让她妹妹堕胎间接害死了她
Really? Are you sure about that?
真的 你确定吗
All right, then. Out with it.
好吧 一吐为快吧
You seem to have changed your mind
你似乎改变了关于她的病
about her illness masking her guilt.
掩盖她的愧疚感的看法
I disagree.
我不同意
Disagree with what?
不同意什么
That what we do doesn't work better
如果我们始终意见一致
'cause we agree all the time.
我们的工作就不会进步
Yeah, but that's not what I'm talking about.
对 可这并不是我想说的
Back in 1968, veronica thought she
1968年时 维罗尼卡自认
was doing the right thing. Right?
她的做法是对的 是吧
And it's still killing her.
现在这件事却让她痛不欲生
Before you say we should go to the police on this,
之前你说我们应该把她交给警♥察♥
I beg to differ on that.
恕我不能赞同
You make me so mad sometimes.
你有时简直要把我逼疯
I know.
我知道
Anything else?
还有什么吗
So I made a couple of calls.
所以我打了几个电♥话♥求证
And Brs. Baird is alive and well and living in Boston.
贝尔德太太住在波士顿 活得好好的
And Mr. Urqhart,
还有厄哈特先生
Died in a helicopter crash in 1999.
1999年死于直升机坠毁
So she's mixing up people from the
那么她是把过去与现在的人
present with people from the past.
弄混了
Including Charlie?
也包括查理吗
All right?
嗨
It's a motorcycle accident.
是摩托车事故
Oh, yeah.
是
26 years old.
才二十六岁
Been in a coma 8 months they say.
他们说他陷入昏迷八个月了
You a relative of Veronica's?
你是维罗尼卡的亲戚吗
Now and then, yeah.
有时 是的
Frank Stoll.
弗兰克·斯托尔
How do you do?
你好
Can't tell you how much she lifted my daughter's spirits.
要知道她为我女儿减轻了不少痛苦
Gretchen died last night.
格雷琴昨晚去世了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Uh, she, uh...
她
Wanted veronica to have this.
想要维罗尼卡收下这个
She painted it herself.
她自己画的
It's a rose.
画的是玫瑰
It's what Veronica always called her.
维罗妮卡就叫她玫瑰
It's her sister's name.
那是她妹妹的名字
12 residents dead in the last 6 months,
过去六个月这里有十二名病人去世
Including Gretchen, who was only 17.
包括只有十七岁的格蕾琴
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Veronica, love,
维罗妮卡 亲爱的
Do you know these people?
你认识这些人吗
Mrs. Baird.
贝尔德太太
Natalie.
娜塔莉
Bob Urqhart.
鲍勃 ·厄哈特
Rose.
罗斯
Thanks, love.
谢谢你 亲爱的
All people from this place.
都是这里的人
So the Charlie she's scared of is in here,
那么她所惧怕的查理就在这里
Somewhere,
在某个角落
killing people.
夺人性命
Dr. Hamill.
哈米尔医生
Sorry I'm late. I had a meeting,
抱歉 我迟到了 我刚才在开会
and it ran over for a couple of minutes, you know?
拖了几分钟#
20 minutes.
二十分钟
What, you got a tee time or something?
您是赶着要去办什么事吗#
You call me here to your fishbowl
是你打电♥话♥把我叫到这个鱼缸里的
to accuse me of incompetence.
来指控我的不称职
And you keep me waiting 20 minutes.
你倒是让我等了二十分钟
No one's accused you of anything yet.
现在还没有任何人指控你呢
Do you always enjoy this level of antagonism?
你一向很喜欢这种敌意吗
Yes! yeah.
是的 我喜欢
It's like oxygen to me.
对我来说就和氧气一样
Dr. Hamill.
哈米尔医生
Hi.
你好
Angels of death follow a very specific pathology.
死亡天使遵循严格的病理学
Angel of death. Is that what you think this is?
死亡天使 你认为这是死亡天使干的
They take pleasure in power over others,
他们以控制他人为趣
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表