剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
in the first place?
会被送进精神病院?
Ta-da!
找到咯!
Oh. Long walk
哦 他是在
on a short bridge, huh?
一座小桥上散步 是吗?
So maybe Wayne is
也许Wayne本身
a nutter after all.
确实是个疯子
Thank you.
谢谢
And there he is.
他来了
That's 44 minutes later.
44分钟后就到了
You owe me a fiver.
你欠我5美元
And excuse me? "Ta-da"?
还有你? "找到咯"?
I mean, really.
搞笑吧
Hi. I'm Gillian Foster.
嗨 我是Gillian Foster
Dr. Mitch Grandon. How do you do?
我是Mitch Grandon医生 你好?
I came here to ask the reason
我来这是想询问一下
for Dr. Lightman's visit earlier
Lightman博士早前造访的原因
and, if it involved the well-being of a patient
如果涉及到病人的健康
or concern of relatives,
或是亲属的问题
to offer any assistance I can.
我会尽力协助
I'm sorry. I just... I must have drifted off.
抱歉 我刚... 我肯定开小差了
Where am I? Wh...what did I miss?
我说到哪了? 你...你们刚才说什么来着?
We need to be able to tell
我们必须找出证据
Wayne Dobar's daughter
告诉Wayne Dobar的女儿
that he's in good hands.
她的父亲在接受良好的治疗
I can assure you he is in the best hands...
我可以保证她父亲接受的治疗是最好的...
That money can buy, right?
用钱能买♥♥到的最好的治疗吧?
Um, Loker, on your mark, Son.
嗯 Loker 各就各位 小伙子
Maestro, over to you.
Maestro 交给你了
This is a sad, confused man
图片上的男子很痛苦 很困惑
just moments away from remorse,
马上这种情绪会转变为悔恨
But he's not a violent man.
但绝没有暴♥力♥倾向
He wasn't gonna jump.
他并不打算跳河
That place that you run...
你开的那家医院...
Radley. Yeah, Radley. That's it, yeah.
Radley精神病院 对 就是那家
Pricey?
收费很贵吧?
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我要是你我可不会那么做
I'm sorry. Do what?
抱歉 做什么?
Answer his question with another question.
用问题来回答他的问题
Just saying.
类似的
Such as what price does
比方说
one put on the care and well-being
对精神病患的照料和他们的健康
of the mentally ill?
怎么定价呢?
I wasn't going to say that.
我没打算说那个
Yeah, you were.
你就打算说那个的
I mean, that's what I would say anyway.
我是说 如果是我的话
I mean, what else can you say?
不然还能说什么?
Excellent. Your read my mind.
很好 你看透了我的心思
Well, now it's time for you to read mine.
那现在轮到你来读我的心思了
Go on then.
试试看吧
Too hard for you? All right.
太难了是不是? 好吧
Let me give you a clue, all right?
提示一下 好吧?
You run a 5-star loony bin
经济衰退时期
in the middle of a recession.
你居然开了一家五星级疯人院
Now is not the time to start bleeding patients.
现在可不是痛宰病人的时候
Have you been giving Wayne Dobar
你有没有给Wayne Dobar吃一些
a little bit of the old, you know, woof woof,
以前那种疯人药
a little extra just to slow down his recovery
减慢他康复的速度
in the name of good business?
然后以此保持财源广进?
I beg your pardon?
麻烦你再说一遍?
What Dr. Lightman is saying is
Lightman博士的意思是
since Wayne hasn't shown much improvement
既然Wayne在这5年的治疗期间
in 5 years of treatment,
都没有什么好转
maybe I could help you with a second opinion.
也许我可以为你提供一些不同的意见
Well, I for one thought I was being really bloody clear about that.
呃 首先声明 我认为我讲得已经很清楚了
Oh, please don't. Thoroughbreds can be a little jumpy
哦 请别这样 纯种马对陌生人可能会有点
around strangers.
神经过敏
So how is my brother?
话说我哥哥怎么样了?
Dr. Lightman's going back to see him now.
Lightman博士现在去看他了
Didn't Amanda tell you that?
Amanda没有告诉你吗?
Amanda? No.
Amanda? 没有
Yeah. She asked him to check up on Wayne.
嗯 她请他去看看Wayne的情况
She feels that the doctors might be
她觉得医生给他的用药量
being a little generous with his medication.
似乎有点太慷慨了
Is Wayne OK?
Wayne还好吗?
He's fine.
他没事
So is Amanda in the house, Ms. Dobar?
Amanda在屋里吗 Dobar太太?
Gina, please. I wish you'd called ahead.
请叫我Gina 你们来之前要是先打电♥话♥
I could have saved you both a trip.
就不必白跑一趟了
So she's not here.
那就是说 她不在
No. She had to go to Maryland.
是的 她去Maryland州了
Regional playoffs. Volleyball.
去参加排球地区决赛
Really?
真的吗?
Really.
是的
She lives here with you, though?
不过 她是和你一起住在这里吧?
After her father went, uh...
自从她父亲进了 呃...
with her mother gone... childbirth, awful...
她母亲也去世了... 分娩时 真是糟透了...
I'm all Amanda has left.
我是Amanda仅剩的亲人了
Well, when will she be back?
呃 她什么时候会回来?
Is Wayne all right? You're scaring me.
Wayne没事吧? 你们让我害怕了
Dr. Lightman and Dr. Foster are doing
Lightman博士和Foster博士正在
everything they can.
尽力帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I should warn you... one of the symptoms
我要先提醒你们... Wayne的
of Wayne's schizoaffective disorder
情感性精神分♥裂♥症其中一种症状就是
is that often he doesn't speak at all to people he doesn't trust.
不和任何他不信任的人说话
What? You mean, like he didn't speak to you earlier?
什么? 你是说 就像他之前都不和你说话那样?
After you.
你先请
Wayne, this is Gill.
Wayne 这是Gill
Gill, Wayne. Wayne, Gill.
Gill 这是Wayne Wayne 这是Gill
Well, you heard the man.
呃 你听见他说的话了
You can leave now.
你现在可以离开了
Are you saying that he wants...
你是说他要...
Are you sure? Wayne, should I leave?
你确定? Wayne 你要我离开吗?
No. I want you to leave.
不 是我要你离开
I want him to trust me, yeah.
我希望他信任我 就这样
Hang on a sec.
等一下
Here.
接着
Can I borrow your lipstick?
能把口红借我吗?
Right.
好
Right.
好
I'm doing this right in front of you
我要当着你的面这么做
so that I don't have to ask you to switch it off later,
免得待会再开口叫你把这个关掉
and then you don't have to say...
然后你又要说...
I can't let you do that.
我不能允许你这么做
Exactly.
就是这句
But, Doctor, you just stood there and watch him do it.
可是 医生 你不正站在那看他这么做吗
Ooh. Juice time.
哦 果汁时间
Yeah.
给你
Right. Well, Wayne, here's to you then
好了 呃 Wayne 这杯给你
for what you did to fruit bandit earlier.
鉴于你之前神勇反抗那个水果强盗
Do you want some?
要喝点吗?
What? You don't like it?
怎么? 你不喜欢?
You don't trust it?
信不过这饮料?
You don't know what they put in it?
不知道他们放了什么东西在里头?
All right. All the more for me then.
好吧 我全喝掉好了
Wayne?
Wayne啊?
Wayne.
Wayne啊
Do you mind?
你不介意吧?
Oh, OK.
哦 好吧
You must miss Amanda like I don't know what, eh?
你肯定很想念Amanda吧 是吧?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表