剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You're not Burt.
你不是伯特
No, I'm not, love, no.
不 亲爱的 我不是
But I am a friend.
但我是你的朋友
This is my daughter Emily.
这是我的女儿 艾米利
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
Dr. Joshua Hamill.
我是乔舒亚·哈米尔医生
How do you do?
幸会
Hello, Veronica.
你好 维罗妮卡
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
But you're home now.
好在你现在回家了
Dr. Lightman,
莱特曼博士
I can't thank you enough for bringing her back.
你能把她带回来我真是感激不尽#
I have Alzheimer's, don't I, Dr. Hamill?
哈米尔医生 我是不是患有老年痴呆症
Can I talk to you for a minute, outside?
我能和你出去谈一下吗
I'm only 60.
我才六十岁
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Can we hold off on those, just for a minute?
咱们能暂时先不让她吃药吗
I want her thinking straight for a while longer.
我想让她再多清醒一会儿
Lucidity is never a given at this stage, I'm sorry to say.
抱歉 病到这个阶段已很难维持清醒了
Vincent Olson, resident psychiatrist.
我是文森特·奥尔森 住院精神病医师
Right you are.
可不是吗
Well, she's lucid now.
但她现在是清醒的
Uh, Dr. Lightman,
莱特曼博士
Uh, Alzheimer's patients like Veronica
像维罗妮卡这样的老年痴呆症患者
need their meds, or there's a possibility
需要药物控制 否则有可能
they could hurt themselves and/or the staff.
他们会伤及自己以至医务人员
Veronica could use some companionship,
有人陪陪维罗妮卡也好
And, uh, I'm sure a few more hours medication-free shouldn't hurt.
而我相信几个小时不用药也没无伤大雅
As long as there's a good reason, I'll sign off.
只要是理由合理 我会批准的
Well, when we found her,
是这样 当我们发现她的时候
She was running away from somebody called Charlie
她正想逃离一个叫查理的人
she says she saw kill her sister.
此人据她所称杀死了她的妹妹
Her sister died in 1968.
她妹妹1968年就去世了
No, her sister was killed in 1968.
不 她妹妹是1968年被杀的
And she was a suspect.
而她还是嫌犯之一
So...what are you saying?
那 你的意思是
Well, she thinks she saw charlie kill her sister
既然她认为自己看见查理杀死了妹妹
and now she's afraid he's coming after her.
而现在她害怕他来追杀自己
Now, I can help her with that.
我可以帮她追查这个
More than those pills.
可比那些药片管用得多
That's rose.
这就是罗斯
Is that you and burt?
那是你和伯特吗
No, that's someone else.
不 那不是伯特
Someone that hurt you, right?
是某个伤害了你的人 对吧
You were engaged to someone before Burt.
你和伯特结婚前和别人订过婚#
What happened, love?
亲爱的 发生了什么事
Charlie Eaton.
查理·伊顿
Charlie?
查理
Veronica sloan says you killed her sister.
维罗妮卡·斯隆说你杀了她妹妹
Are you from the home?
你是她家里的人吗
It must have been right about the same time
这和你参军去越南
as you went to Vietnam.
的时间点恰好重合
Bit of a coincidence, though, don't you think?
有点太巧了 不是吗
I mean, your fiancee's sister getting killed on the same day
你未婚妻的妹妹被杀的当天
that you signed up for duty.#
你就报名参军
You get off my property right now, whoever you are.
无论你是谁 现在就滚出我的地盘
What happened between you and Veronica, then?
你和维罗妮卡之间发生了什么
That's none of your damn business.
发生什么都不关你的事
You missed a bit.
这块没扫干净
Body language shows overt affection
肢体语言表明维罗妮卡 罗斯
Between Veronica, Charlie, and Rose.
和查理之间有明显的好感
You're missing the most obvious bit, you know?
你忽略了最明显的一点
Two months later, all that is gone.
2个月后 一切都不复存在#
No warmth between Veronica and Charlie.
维罗妮卡和查理之间不再情意绵绵
Rose can't even look at her sister.
罗斯甚至不敢直视她姐姐
All right, stop trying to read the faces for a sec
先别忙着分♥析♥表情
and just use your bloody eyes, all right?
就从普通人的角度去看
You could just tell us instead of belittling our work.
你可以直接告诉我们而非一直贬低我们
All right, push in on that one.
放大那张
See, that's why Charlie lost his touch
这就是查理今天扔下耙子
with the rake today.
匆匆离去的原因
I mean, she's not even aware that she's rubbing her tummy.
她甚至都没意识到她在抚摸自己的肚子
And what were little more than bee stings 2 months earlier
而且两个月前的"飞机场"
are now dead heat in a zeppelin race.
已经变成了现在的"波涛汹涌"了
Lovely. Thank you.
多谢你的"观察入微"
I'll bet her ankles are swollen.
我猜她的脚踝也肿了
I'll bet she's, you know, busting for a pee.
我猜她还得不停地跑厕所
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Genius.
天才
You were engaged to Veronica, right?
你当时和维罗妮卡订婚了是吧
But you got her sister up her duff.
但你搞大了她妹妹的肚子
Pregnant, in layman's terms.
或者通俗点说 怀孕
You got 5 seconds to get off this property
在我拿出猎枪前
Before I go get my shotgun.
给你5秒滚出我的地盘
Veronica's got alzheimer's.
维罗妮卡得了老年痴呆
She's convinced that you killed her sister Rose.
她深信是你杀了她妹妹罗斯#
What, you gonna run away again, are you,
你又准备逃走是吧
'cause I can see you got something to say about all of this.
我看得出你对此有话想说
Are you a cop?
你是条子吗
No, I'm not.
我不是
Authority issues?
对权威机构不满吗
You got a name?
名字呢
Lightman.
莱特曼
She thinks I'm her husband Burt.
她以为我是她丈夫伯特
I hear he was a good man.
我听说他是个好人
Good husband.
好丈夫
She was hard to forget, I would imagine.
她让你难以忘怀 我能猜到
You have no idea.
你绝对不知道她有多好
Yeah.
是嘛
It was a one-time thing with Rose.
我和罗斯只是一时冲动
A mistake.
是个错误
Well, that would be some great swimmers
那要归功于蝌蚪游得快
and some lousy luck.
以及运气不好
I promised I'd do right by her.
我保证过我会负责
But when veronica found out,
但是维罗妮卡发现了
she and the rest of the family, they wanted to kill me.
她和她的家人都想杀了我
So you ran away
所以你跑路
to Vietnam.#
去了越南
I didn't kill Rose, Mr. Lightman.
莱特曼先生 我没杀害罗斯
But you're saying Veronica did?
但你觉得是维罗妮卡干的
Where do you get that?
你从哪看出来的
Right there.
就从你脸上
So, you think her alzheimer's
你觉得她的老年痴呆
is masking her guilt, do you?
掩盖了她的愧疚感 对吗
Well, that's a new one.
这观点可够新
Rose betrayed veronica.
罗斯背叛了维罗妮卡
You need to face facts.
你得正视事实
It's quite possible Veronica killed her.
维罗妮卡完全有动机杀了她
You think...
你觉得
I mean, it's strong as an ox.
我是说这车马力猛的跟公牛似的
Do you think I should let Emily drive it?
你觉得我该让艾米丽开它吗
'cause it's very...
因为它太
Fancy.
给力
Powerful.
马力十足
Don't tell me it hasn't crossed your mind.
别告诉我你没想过
I mean, you know, alzheimer's affects short-term memory first.
老年痴呆首先影响短期记忆#
Long-term memory is often the last to go.
通常到最后才会影响长♥期♥记忆
Oh, so that's what's happening to her, is it?
所以那就是她现在的情况吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Veronica's old place.
维罗妮卡的旧址
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表