剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Well, no, actually, your money now, right?
哦不 应该是你的财产了 对吧
I--I can't talk about that now.
我 我现在不能谈这个
I know. It does your head in, doesn't it?
我知道 你正为此烦心呢 是吧
Especially since half of you is so loyal,
特别是一半的你那么忠诚
and the other half is jealous.
另一半又充满了嫉妒
Ok, you can leave now.
够了 你可以走了
No hard feelings.
不要见怪
You don't hate Kira. Do you?
你不恨基拉 对吧
Her death is killing you.
她的死让你痛不欲生
Which is why I couldn't spot your lies, first off.
所以我一开始才没能识破你的谎言
Until your anger at me replaced your grief for her.
直到你对我的愤怒取代了失去她的痛苦
Do you even have a heart, Lightman?
你还有良心吗 莱特曼
Accusing me now, even as I'm standing here
我正站在你面前 试图决定
trying to decide if my best friend --
我好友的命运 而你却这样控诉我
You've already decided, mate.
你已经决定了 朋友
I mean, look at you, really.
说真的 看看你自己
You're ready to sign.
你已经准备签字了
Without waiting, without talking to Marcus and Rudy,
一刻也等不及 都不问问马库斯和鲁迪
without even checking with the doctors.
也不跟医生核实一下
No.
不是这样的
I mean, just picking up that pen...
光是你拿起那只笔
was an act of betrayal.
就已经是对他的背叛了
It's what Jim wanted.
这是吉姆的心愿
He always said no heroics.
他一直说不要逞英雄
He told us to just let him go.
他让我们该放手的时候就放手
I've heard enough.
我听够了
Were you just gonna throw my life away?
你准备就这样结束我的生命吗
Jim...
吉姆
Is that what you did to Kira?
你也是这样对待基拉的吗
All the family I had left.
她是我唯一的亲人了
You see,
你看
family, that's it, right?
问题就在家人这里 对吧
Which you are not.
而你不是家庭中的一员
Jim, I didn't --
吉姆 我没有
Even though you were with him every step of the way.
虽然你一路伴他走来
And then what's he gonna do?
而他呢
He's just gonna hand it off to some little girl?
他就准备把一切都交给一个小姑娘
I loved Kira.
我爱基拉
You took my child.
你夺走了我的孩子
You took my child.
你夺走了我的孩子
No.
不
No, I...
不 我
Jim, I...
吉姆
I loved her as much as you did.
我像你一样爱她
Well, part of you did, anyway.
至少部分的你是如此
Let's go Teddy..
走吧 泰迪
All better, then?
感觉好点了吗
I'll take that as a "not really".
看来是没有
To what do I owe this pleasure?
什么风把你给吹来了
I just wanted to make
我只是来确认一下
sure that Wallowski was telling it straight.
沃斯跟我说的实话
I understand Teddy's been charged.
我听说泰迪被起诉了
The D.A. says it's a done deal.
地方检察官说这个案子已经是板上钉钉了
But you don't want to stick around for the verdict?
但是你不想到庭听陪审团宣布审判结果
Thanks for the visit.
谢谢你来看我
So that's it?
就这样了吗
Cue the violins?
还真是可悲呀
I'm going out with my eyes wide open.
我要睁大双眼离去
Half open, you mean.
你是说睁一只眼闭一只眼吧
It's all your fault.
这都是你的错
All of it.
所有这一切
You can't blame me for what Teddy did.
你不能把泰迪的行为怪到我头上
I'm not blaming you. You are.
我没怪你 是你在怪自己
Teddy may not be blood,
泰迪虽然跟你没有血缘关系
but he is family.
但他也是家人
Just the same as Kira.
就跟基拉一样
But you treat him like an employee.
但是你却把他当成雇员来对待
You can't ignore your brother
你就像炒了你的两个儿子一样
any more than you fire your sons.
冷酷地忽略了你的兄弟
Right?
对吧
What's that, uh, you've got Wallowski in?
为什么 你能把沃斯也卷进来
That goes with me to my grave.
这件事会跟我进坟墓的
You know I'll dig it up sooner or later, don't you?
你知道我早晚会挖出真♥相♥的 对吧
A couple times my boys got in trouble.
有几次我的儿子惹了麻烦
She got the charges dropped.
她想办法撤销了起诉
For what, free lunch?
代价呢 免费的午餐吗
Oh, you must be joking.
你开玩笑吧
A free lunch.
就为一顿免费的午餐
That's a girl after my own heart.
这妞正合我意
You, uh, sure about this?
你确定吗
Not in the slightest, mate.
一点也不确定 伙计
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah, I'm looking for, uh...
我要找
Ria Torres?
莉亚·托勒斯
Brows up and tense.
眉毛绷紧且上扬
Eyelids raised.
眼皮上翘
Fear.
恐惧
Concealment.
还有隐瞒
What do you guys do here?
你们这里是干嘛的
That's what we do here.
就是干这个的
Hey, you got it working.
你把打字机修好了
Yeah. It only took 3 different trips to 3 different shops.
是啊 只跑了三家不同的商店就修好了
Why didn't you just use the internet?
你干吗不直接上网查
So, dad...
老爸
Yeah.
说吧
Is Shazzer short for Sharon where you come from?
在你老家 莎儿是莎隆的昵称吗
Where I come from?
我老家
What, you mean England?
你是说英国吗
I thought we were Australian.
我还以为我们是澳大利亚人呢
Look, do you mind? I'm trying to concentrate here.
自己玩去好吗 我正专心写书呢
Well, I mean, is she your new...
她是你的新...
You know.
那个什么吗
Look, leave it at that, all right?
就先这样吧 好吗
I don't have a new, you know.
我没有新 那个什么
Meaning she is your new you know.
也就是说她就是你的新那个什么
Meaning nothing of the sort.
也就是根本不沾边
I don't have one of those...
我没有任何一个
you knows.
那个什么
Don't you think you should get a new girlfriend?
你不认为你该找个新女友吗
Look, this is my new girlfriend right now,
听着 拜你所赐
you know, thanks to you.
这个打字机现在就是我的新女友
At least until I can bang this bloody book out.
至少在我写完这本该死的书之前都是
So...do you mind?
所以 自己玩去好吗
Next dealer up.
下个玩家出牌
Are you playing poker on my account?
你在用我的账号♥玩牌吗
It's 18 and over.
十八岁以上才能玩
Oh, look, you're ahead. How'd you do that?
你的分数领先了 你怎么做到的
Luck. And you should quit while you're ahead.
运气呗 而且你赢了就该退出了
So, does Gillian approve of Shazzer?
吉莉安喜欢莎儿吗
With a passion.
喜欢的很
Yeah, totally.
全心全意
What?
怎么了
All right, well, maybe not completely totally,
好吧 也许不是完全全心全意
but, you know, she'll come around.
但是 她早晚会想开的
You hope.
想得美
Back to work.
回去工作吧
Little bugger.
倒霉
You got any wite-out?
你有修正液吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表