剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
She's doing very well. Thanks for asking.
她很好 多谢关心
No, um, she's very well considering--
就这情况而言她还算好了 对吧
That's what you mean, right?
你是这意思吗 对吧
She's in a re-integration session.
她在参加一个重新整合讲习会
It's part of our program.
那是我们课程的一部分
Well, maybe we should come back later.
也许我们该改天再来
Yeah, with some of our police initiates.
最好再带上几个警♥察♥新人
We're here on behalf
我们是代表
of the concern of Carol's daughter, Danielle.
卡罗尔的女儿丹妮尔来的
Right, yes, Carol mentioned her.
对 是的 卡罗尔提到过她
She wanted her to leave S.R.P.
她想让她离开觉心治疗
You really don't like Danielle, do ya?
你一定很不喜欢丹妮尔 是吧
Well, Carol's been with us for a couple of years
卡罗尔已经跟我们待了好几年了
and she's come a long way.
取得了很大进展
I'm not sure why her daughter would want her to leave.
我不清楚 为什么她女儿想要她离开
So, you have nothing to hide at all?
那么 你没什么见不得人的秘密吧
Well, suppose I interrupt Carol's session,
我不妨打断卡罗尔的讲习会
so you can see her and decide for yourselves.
你见到她本人就知道了
Think positive. That's what I always say.
积极地思考 我常这么说
Carol?
卡罗尔
This is Dr. Lightman and Dr. Foster.
这是莱特曼博士和福斯特博士
Hello.
你好
I'm sorry, were you talking to me?
抱歉 你是在跟我讲话吗
Only you was looking at god over there.
我怎么觉得你一直盯着那边那位呢
Carol, we're here on behalf of your daughter, Danielle.
卡罗尔 我们是受你女儿丹妮尔所托而来的
She's very worried about you.
她很担心你
Oh, please tell my daughter not to worry.
请转告我女儿 叫她不用担心
There's -- she's always worrying.
这 她总是瞎担心
She's as bad as my mother, always getting into my business.
她就跟我妈一样 总是管我的闲事
You know...
告诉你一声
you can leave with us right now if you like.
你要是愿意的话 现在就可以跟我们走
I hear you, Carol.
我听见你的心声了 卡罗尔
I really do.
真的
Are you sure you didn't just hear
你确定你听到的是卡罗尔的心声
what you wanted to hear from Carol?
而不是你一厢情愿的臆想吗
Look, she's trapped in there
她跟那些挖心傀儡一起
with those SRP robots.
被困在那个鬼地方了
And you know this because you read it on Stafford
这些是你告诉卡罗尔 她可以跟我们走的时候
when you told Carol she was free to leave with us?
从斯塔福德的表情中推断出来的吗
She's terrified of him.
她很怕他
She doesn't know if she's coming or going.
她不知道何去何从
No, I'm asking what you saw in Stafford, not Carol.
我是问你从斯塔福德那看出了什么 不是卡罗尔
Man's a snake.
那家伙鬼着呢
You've got nothing on him.
你没从他身上找到任何端倪
When I've got nothing, all right,
就是因为我什么都没看出来
that is when I really start to worry.
所以我才开始担心
No, that's prejudice talking, not science.
不 你这是偏见 不是科学论断
Where are you going?
你们去哪
We were just going to go out and get some coffee.
我们只是要去买♥♥咖啡
Well, what's wrong with our coffee?
我们自己的咖啡怎么了
I don't know, nothing.
不知道 没怎么啊
Keep digging on Stafford.
继续挖斯塔福德的背景
You can go out for coffee.
你们可以去喝咖啡
You don't have to do everything he says.
用不着事事都听他的
He's right.
他说的没错
This coffee is...good.
这里的咖啡 也挺好的
Go get the coffee you like.
去买♥♥你们喜欢的咖啡
Now.
去
Dad, uh, this is Liam.
爸 这位是廉姆
Liam.
廉姆
No, I got nothing. What happened to Rick?
想不起来 瑞克去哪了
Shut up, dad.
闭嘴 老爸
I know, it's whatever you want, you're right.
我知道 你喜欢就好 没错
You said you was just leaving?
你刚才说你要走了吗
Are you asking me to leave?
你是叫我走吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Can I just call you later?
我晚点打给你好吗
It was nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I hear you're writing another book.
听说你又要写书了
Can't wait to read it.
希望早日能读到
Don't hold your breath, son.
别激动 小伙子
Dad, come on, he was just being polite.
爸 拜托 他只是表示礼貌而已
See you tomorrow.
明天见
He seems like a nice boy.
他看上去是个好孩子
Does everything have to be a confrontation with you?
你一定要跟每个人过不去吗
What?
怎么了
I was being nice, you know,
我只是表示友好而已
considering, you know, I just come home from work,
我刚下班回家
you know, hard day, nose to the grindstone and that, you know.
累了一天了 忙的团团转
I just want a little bit of peace and quiet,
我只是想安安静静的
you know, maybe a touch of the old Telly, you know.
跟我的女儿待会 或者来个拥抱什么的
Just like any normal dad, you know, with their normal daughter.
就像是普通的父女那样
Well, you picked the wrong house for that.
那你算是找错地方了
I know what your game is.
我知道你在耍什么把戏
What game?
什么把戏
You feel that you can mess with me by getting
你以为你找一个八英尺高[约两米四]
an 8-foot boyfriend, who's built like a brick...
健壮如牛的男朋友 我就拿你没办法了
Oh, come on, he's a good guy.
拜托 他是个好人
Does he treat you well?
他对你好吗
I think you'd really like him, dad.
我认为你会喜欢他的 爸
Liam, short for William?
廉姆 威廉姆的缩写吗
Willy.
是威利[英国俚语:老二]
Is that a work text, dad?
你刚才收到的是工作短♥信♥吗 爸
I think you better get going.
你最好还是去忙吧
Can I have my hug now?
先搂我一下吧
These people all share the same
这些人都具有相同的特性
essential characteristics -- a projection of certainty,
成功臆想
a sense of their own infallibility,
认为自己绝无瑕疵
a sense of being called to a global mission and so on.
身兼全球重任等等
We need to find SRP members
我们得找几个觉心学员
to talk to or ex-members.
或是前学员来谈谈
Find out what's going on over there.
看看他们到底在搞什么
Oh, yeah, I have been looking and, uh...
没错 我一直在查
I found Jane Prescott, ex-member,
我找到了一个前学员 简·普莱斯考特
very prolific on the blogosphere.
在博客圈里是出名的多产
Let's see if she wants to come out and play.
看看她愿不愿意跟我们一起出来玩
Carol?
卡罗尔
Oh, I want some of what she's smoking, please.
你给她抽什么了 我也要
Thank you for coming back, Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster.
谢谢你们回来 莱特曼博士 福斯特博士
I feel the last time we
我觉得我们上次见面时
met I didn't express myself clearly enough.
我没把话说清楚
We understand.
我们明白的
You've been through a lot
你过去这几天里
in the last couple of days, Carol.
日子很不好过 卡罗尔
Oh, I get it.
我明白的
Carol, I do, I get it.
卡罗尔 真的 我明白
It's shame, right?
是羞耻 对吧
Only you don't want to talk about it.
只不过你不想谈
I mean, not yet, you know, obviously.
至少现在还不想谈 这点很明显啦
I can take a hint.
我又不傻 我看得出来的
Right, I feel like going for a nose about then.
好吧 我去四周看一下
Don't run. It panics the initiates.
别跑 会吓到新人的
Whoa. I'm in the wrong game, mate.
跟你一比 我算是入错行了 伙计
Oh, we're not so different.
咱俩没多大分别的
Well, paycheck for starters.
薪水上就有很大分别了
How did you get started in this racket, then, eh?
你是怎么干上这行的
It was a natural transition from work I did earlier in my life.
是从我早时从事的工作自然转型过来的
Part of my personal journey.
也算是我的个人目标吧
What, a sort of fortune 500?
干吗 想挤进财富五百强呀
It's not about the money, Dr. Lightman.
这跟钱无关 莱特曼博士
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表