剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know how. The guy's a magician.
不知道他怎么看出来的 简直是个魔术师
He turns red to black, got me out of debt
他扭转乾坤 就在赌桌上
right at that card table.
帮我还清了欠债
Where's the next card game gonna be?
下次在哪里玩牌
It's a floating game.
地点是不固定的
But I didn't say that.
但这句话我没说过
You didn't have to.
你不必说出来
Put the gun down, Hoodak.
放下枪 胡地可
How long we known each other?
我们认识多久了
Since we were kids, right?
从小就认识 对吗
You don't want to kill me.
你不想杀我的
Shut up, Connie!
闭嘴 康妮
Who put you up to this?
谁让你这么干的
Sully?
萨利
I know that Brian told you.
我知道布莱恩把所有事都告诉你了
I swear, he didn't tell me anything.
我发誓 他什么都没说
That explosion...
爆♥炸♥事件
was an accident.
是个意外
I believe you, ok? Just...
我相信你 好吗
Just--just put down the gun. Ok?
放下枪 好吗
I wish I could, Connie.
我不得不 康妮
Stay down.
趴着别动
Hey, where you going?
你上哪儿去
where you going?
你去哪儿
I give you this and we're even.
我把这个交给你 我们就扯平了
If Hench is there we'll take him down.
如果亨奇在那里 我们会抓住他
Then Lightman gets off the hook.
到那时莱特曼就完全脱掉干系
If Hench is there, you lose our number,
如果亨奇在那里 你再不要联♥系♥我们
for good.
永远
Your word.
你保证
Ok.
好
Somebody turned the fans back on.
有人打开了风扇
I knew it.
我就知道
You want to talk some more.
你还想谈点别的
That hammer's what, 800 pounds of force, right?
这锤子砸下来得有800磅的力量吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
No, so, if it's a chest shot,
不 所以 如果砸在胸口
that's automatic cracked ribs
就会肋骨全部折断
And, you know, punctured lung,
然后 肺被断骨刺穿
drowning in your own blood type of thing.
被自己的血窒息而死等等
But if it's a head shot, much cleaner.
但是如果砸在头上 就干脆得多
I mean, what's a bit of brain matter between men?
爷们办事砸点儿脑子出来算什么
You done?
说完了吧
You don't want to do this, do you?
你不想这么这么做的 是不是
But if you do do it, all right,
如果你真要这么做
you should at least know what it is you're about to do.
那你至少该明白将要产生的后果
6 men dead already.
已经有六个人死了
How many more can you live with?
你还想再死几个
Now...
现在
Now give me that.
把它给我
Shift's over.
该换班了
What the hell is going on here?
你这是搞什么
This ain't who we are,bro.
我们不是那种人 兄弟
That's exactly who he is.
他就是那种人
He is bloody racist that one.
他是个该死的种族主义者
And you know it.
而且你也清楚
See,this is what happens,Sully,
看见了吗 这就是报应 萨利
when you send a boy to do a man's job.
谁叫你用人不察派错任务
Ain't that the truth.
真是真理
All right.
好吧
He brought a knife to a fistfight.
匕♥首♥对老拳 还是不明智呀
Out, then.
我们出去吧
Where's Connie?
康妮在哪
She just ran out of here with a gun.
她带着枪跑了
I called the cops.
我已经报♥警♥了
She's gone to speak for her dead cousin.
她去给她那死掉的表弟讨♥说♥法♥去了
Looks like this is your canary come home to roost, mate.
看来你多行不义 金丝雀回来啄你的眼了
Baby, what are you doing?
宝贝 你这是干什么
He's the one who did this...
都是他...
to all of us.
把我们害成这样
Men like Old Times, with black lung.
老前辈他们得了黑肺病
Brian's crew,
布莱恩的施工队
dealing with bastards like Big Brother day in, day out.
每天在和大哥那种混♥蛋♥打交道
You're responsible!
这都怪你
Darling.
亲爱的
If you've come here for a true confession,
如果你来只是为了让他认罪
A gun's not the way.
没必要动枪
All right,answer her.
好吧 回答她
Answer her,Wallace,anyway.
回答她 华♥莱♥士♥ 说点什么
As far as legal liability is concerned...
就法律责任而言
No, properly!
停 别绕弯子
Like a man.
像个男人
The truth is,we can't...
实话是...
dig the stuff out of the ground fast enough.
我们挖得不够快来不及救他们
That's not an excuse,Wallace,
那不是借口 华♥莱♥士♥
for the conditions we're working. You know it.
我们的工作环境你清楚得很
You beat the drum,Big Brother cracked the whip.
你跟大哥一唱一和
Listen to me, ok?
听我说 好吗
Your cousin,
对你表弟
all of them...
以及他们所有的人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
And I promise you,
我向你保证
I will do everything I can to make it right.
我会尽一切努力去弥补
All right, well...
好吧
For your information, love,
提供点信息供你参考 美女
He means that bit.
他没说谎
All right, Wallace, here's what you have to do.
好吧 华♥莱♥士♥ 我给你指条明路
You let the accident report stand
你不举证驳回事故报告
and the company takes the blame...
让公♥司♥承担责任
And they pay the damages in full.
他们来赔偿全部损失
It's untrue.
行不通的
It's untrue.
行不通的
I should just let her shoot you,mate.
我刚才就该让她开枪的 伙计
Ok, ok, ok!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Ok!
好吧
All right.
就这么办
Once they fire me, and they will,
一旦他们解雇我 他们一定会的
things will just go back to the way they've always been,
一切都会回到从前那样
with a new Big Brother and a new me.
会有另一个大哥和"我"来接管这里
And that's how it'll be until all that coal is gone.
一直这样下去 直到煤挖光为止
And there I was thinking I was saving the world,mate.
你不说我还以为杀了你就拯救了世界呢
Let me have it.
把枪给我
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not much of a whiskey drinker,
我不怎么会品威士忌
But this is smooth.
不过这酒挺醇的
50-year-old malt.
五十年陈酿
You steal this from Lightman's stash?
你偷了莱特曼的私藏
You did?
我说中了
Up yours.
见鬼去吧
All right.
好吧
You deserve it,though.
这是你应得的
You saved his ass today.
你今天救了他一命
It's force of habit.
已经形成习惯了
What makes this time any different?
这次又有什么不同
Well,this time he actually noticed.
这次他总算注意到了
You know,when I told him that I was gonna
我告诉他我要帮他
get rid of the FBI once and for all,
彻底摆脱联调局的时候
he said thank you.
他说了"谢谢"
He actually said that?
他真说了吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表