剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I'm a paramedic. My name's Ilene.
我是护理人员 我叫Ilene
Are you in any pain?
你身上疼吗?
Scale of 1 to 10. It hurts to breathe.
1级到10级 有多痛? 呼吸的时候很疼
I'm okay, right?
我会没事的 对吧?
Try not to move. You may have a rib fracture.
先别动 你可能肋骨骨折了
I'll check on him now. Juan.
我先去看看他
Hey, that's Juan Salazar, yo.
嘿 躺在地下那人是Juan Salazar
You're going to help me get her out of there. Come on.
你来帮我把她救出来 快来
Can we wait till help gets here?
我们不能等到救援人员来吗?
We are the help. Everybody, back up.
我们就是救援人员 大家快退后
You're going to pull her out.
你把她拉出来
I need you to keep her still and stable can you do that for me?
你让她保持情绪稳定 好吗?
It's ok. Ok.
没事的 没事的
Steady. Breathe.
冷静 深呼吸
Ok. I'm going to cut the seat belt.
好吧 我现在把安全带割断
When she falls, catch her and guide her...
当她落下来时 你接住她 拉她出去...
Ok. Watch her spine.
好了 小心她的脊椎
That's ok.
没事
Keep her spine supported.
扶住她的脊椎
Gentle. Support her.
慢点来 扶住她
Go around her knees.
你扶住她的腿
On my count. Ready? 1, 2, 3.
准备好 1 2 3
Back up, now!
快退后!
SUV versus SUV about a month ago.
一个月前 两辆轿车相撞
Cara Evans sustained cracked ribs, a punctured lung, and whiplash.
Cara Evans肋骨骨折 肺穿孔 颈部受伤
Juan Salazar took the brunt of the impact.
Juan Salazar承受了正面撞击
Died instantly. Juan Salazar, he was a baseball player.
当场而亡 Juan Salazar 他以前是棒球运动员
Best rookie pitcher in the league.
联盟里的最佳新秀投手
Donuts are going like hotcakes.
刚出炉的甜甜圈
Oh? I know that look.
哦? 我可知道这种表情
Assistant D.A. Jan Ottinger, this is Dr. Cal Lightman.
地方检察官助理Jan Ottinger 这位是Lightman博士
An assistant D.A. with no time for small talk...
检察官助理都来了 就没工夫插科打诨
Or donuts...
或乱吃零食了
Brings us car crash footage.
给我们带来一段车祸视频
I smell a headline.
我嗅到了头条的气息哦
3 guys were out joyriding in that SUV.
另一辆车是三个男孩子偷来的
Fled the scene unscathed.
肇事逃逸 没人受伤
Vehicular manslaughter? Try murder two.
驾车过失杀人? 还有试图谋杀两人
Really? Murder?
真的吗? 谋杀?
Really.
真的
And while the story's still hot,
现在各方都在关注此事
you want to know which one was driving, huh.
所以你想知道是谁开的车
Well, we don't get kids to rat out their mates just because you say so.
我们不会凭你一面之词 让孩子们互相离间的
It's a little more complicated than that.
这可比那个复杂点
Juan Salazar was a talented young man cut down in his prime.
Juan Salazar是个才华横溢的青年 却在全盛时期被人谋杀
Now, you wouldn't want to stand in the way of justice, would you, Dr. Lightman?
Lightman博士 现在你不想站到正义的一方 是吗?
Dr. Lightman? What are you looking at?
Lightman博士? 你在看什么?
Hold the phone. Stop the presses.
先缓缓 别向媒体公开
That's guilt, that is.
这表情是内疚
Your headline's about to change.
你的头条可能得换了
Those 2 guys pacing can't look at that one. That's guilt, and they're also--
这两人在踱步 都不看向第三人 这是内疚 并且...
Yeah, that is guilt. They stole a car, and they killed somebody.
是啊 这是内疚 他们偷了辆车 还杀了人
Can I finish? Yes.
能让我说完吗? 好
That's guilt for what they did to Juan Salazar.
那是对Juan Salazar的而感到内疚
And shame for what they're about to do to their buddy.
还有为自己即将对兄弟所做的感到羞愧
Each is waiting for the other to go first.
每个人都在等另一个人先开始
You two, out.
你俩 出去
You're Mark, right?
你叫Mark 对吗?
Sit down. I want to talk to you.
坐下 我想跟你谈谈
Want to give up your friends?
想放弃你的朋友们?
You're not a rat, are you?
你不是个背信弃义的 对吗?
Which is more than I can say about them.
可是他们是
They were going to give you up, if I hadn't jumped in.
如果不是我进来 他们就要背叛你了
You think I'm full of it?
你不相信我?
I see that, too. Flared nostrils,
看你那表情 鼻孔扩大
eyes narrowed--
眯眼睛...
all of which is totally understandable.
非常显而易见
But if I'm so full of it,
但如果我那么不可信
how come I know, from their faces,
我又怎么能从他们的表情里知道
that you were the one driving the SUV?
开车的人是你呢?
Oh, you must be his lawyer. Yeah.
哦 你一定是他的律师吧 对
Public defender? Yeah.
公设辩护律师? 对
It's ok. He didn't say anything... Verbally.
没关系 他什么也没说... 口头上...
And I'm not a cop, actually.
事实上 我也不是警♥察♥
What do we got? Banger versus Glock.
怎么了? 黑帮火拼
GSW to the chest. Pulse is 140 and thready.
胸部中枪 脉搏微弱 140
BP's 60 over 30, decreased breath sounds on the left.
血压60/30 左侧呼吸音微弱
Has he been responsive at all? I don't know.
他一直有反应吗? 我不知道
Ok, on my count, 1, 2, 3.
好的 准备好 1 2 3
Lois, get ready for intubation.
Lois 准备插管
Doug, we're going to need a chest tube.
Doug 我们需要根胸管
I'll see you in the garage.
待会儿车♥库♥见
You're amazing. Thank you.
你很了不起 谢谢
You know, I thought I'd get that bit out of the way. You're amazing at what you do.
我不是单单指刚才 我是说 你所做的非常了不起
Dr. Cal Lightman.
Cal Lightman博士
Ilene Clarke. You new here, doctor?
Ilene Clarke 你是新来的 医生?
No, I'm not that kind of doctor, darling. You going up or down?
不 我不是那种医生(其实是博士) 亲爱的 你要上楼 下楼?
Down. "B." Thank you.
下楼 去地下一层
Well, that's a bit of a relief.
这倒是挺让人舒坦的
No music.
没有音乐
I suppose you might say I'm the kind of doctor that's a bit of a pain in the ass, really.
我猜你会说 我是那种有点讨人厌的医生
Oh, yeah? Why?
哦 是吗? 为什么?
I poke about a bit.
我喜欢打破沙锅问到底
I'm afraid you can't come in here. Oh, tell that to the D.A.
这里闲人免进 哦 跟地方检察官说去
You work for the D.A.'s office? I know.
你在地方检察院工作? 我知道你什么意思
But in this economy, one can't be too fussy.
现在这世道 有活干就不错了
What can I do for you, Dr. Lightman?
我能为你做什么 Lightman医生(博士)?
Well, before they lock a kid up for killing a baseball star,
在他们以谋杀棒球明星罪名 逮捕一个孩子之前
thought I'd come here and get your side of the story.
我觉得应该过来 听听你是怎么想的
Mine? Why?
我? 为什么?
I don't know.
不知道
Something about your face...
因为你脸上的某种表情...
I think there's more to you than meets the eye.
我觉得这其中有内容
I feel terrible about what happened to Salazar and that kid who killed him.
在Salazar身上发生的那些事 还有杀他的那个孩子 我都感到抱歉
Mark Jackson? Is that his name?
Mark Jackson? 是他的名字吗?
In the eyes of the district, Mark Jackson's an adult.
在地区长官的眼里 Mark Jackson是个成年人
So his life's pretty much over.
所以他的生活很有可能就完了
He'll do grown-up time.
他要跟成年人一样蹲监狱
It was a terrible tragedy for everyone involved.
对每个人来说 这都是一个悲剧
Yeah. Could have been worse, though, you know,
是啊 虽然事情也许会变得更糟
if you hadn't yanked that woman out of the car before it blew up.
如果你没有在车爆♥炸♥ 之前把那女人救出来
I just do what I do.
我只是尽我的职责
And ask questions later.
并且一会儿才问她问题
I heard that's pretty common with people like you.
我听说 对于你这样的人来说 这很正常
People like me?
像我这样的人?
Cops, firefighters, soldiers.
警♥察♥ 消防队员 士兵
No shame in being proud, you know.
多么高尚而值得骄傲啊
I'd be proud.
我觉得很骄傲
I don't think you came down here just to tell me that.
你来这儿不会就为了告诉我这个吧
Help me save Mark Jackson's life.
帮我救救Mark Jackson
For some reason, I have faith in you.
出于某种原因 我很相信你
Hey, Ilene, I've got your tuna on wheat.
嘿 Ilene 这是你的金枪鱼三文治
Later, Kent.
待会儿再说 Kent
I've got some restocking to do.
我还有些储备工作要做
Fresh blood for the next one?
为下一个人储备新鲜血液?
Oh, I get it. You're a behavioral science doctor, right?
哦 我懂了 你是行为科学博士 对吧?
And you are an adrenaline junkie.
而你是个热衷刺♥激♥ 并且上瘾的人
I just like what I do, if that's what you mean.
我只是喜欢我的职业 如果你的意思是这个的话
Yeah. When you do it right, you know,
当你做对了事情
and no one dies. No need to feel ashamed about that, by the way.
没有人死亡 顺便说一句 你也不需要感到愧疚
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表