剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Can I go now?
我能走了吗?
Nope.
不
There's only one way I don't call the cops.
让我不报♥警♥只有一种办法
That's the guy from the hospital.
那个人是在医院的那个
Yep. That's Naomi's ex.
是 他是Naomi的前男友
Naomi's part of the crew?
Naomi是跟他们一伙的?
No. Her fear of him is so raw, it's real.
不是 她对他的恐惧是真的
She's working against him. She's using me to take him out.
她在和他作对 她在利用我避开他
Mm-hmm. Before he shuts her up for good.
嗯 趁着他还没对她灭口
You got played.
你被她耍了
Would that make you feel better about your mistake?
是不是让你心里舒坦点了?
Mm-hmm. A little.
嗯 是有点
When one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, right,
当一位我见过的最漂亮的女士
lets me eyeball her, unchecked,
让我无拘束地打量她
And then lets me hit on her, at will...
还让我随意地搭讪...
No, I never smelled a rat.
是 我居然还不觉得可疑
Call the cops on these two.
报♥警♥抓这2个人
What about Naomi?
Naomi呢?
Oh, no, don't be daft.
噢 不 别犯傻
I'm not even half done with her yet.
我和她还没玩完呢
I had your ex arrested today.
今天我报♥警♥抓了你前男友
Because of me?
因为我?
Well, it turns out...
呃 实际上...
He's using his job at customs to move stolen art.
他利用海关的工作运出偷得的艺术品
Stolen art?
他偷的?
Oh, bollocks. You knew. Be honest.
噢 别来这套 你知道的 坦白吧
I knew he was up to something.
我知道他在干坏事
I know you're happy.
而我也知道你现在很高兴
Heh. Can we call it relieved?
我只是终于安心了好吧?
I was hoping...
我希望...
you'd want to celebrate.
你在想着庆祝一番
Now?
现在?
Would it be too old school if I asked for a date first?
如果我建议先来个约会你会不会觉得我太老套了?
Uh, wow.
哇哦
Oh, really, no, relax.
噢真的 不 放轻松
I'm just the same as most of the wankers out there.
我只是和外面那些小混混一样
It's just that I'm tired of making the same mistake over and over again.
我不想一次又一次犯同样的错误
You know what I mean? Mmhmm.
你知道我的意思吧? 嗯
Parker Museum is having a posh do tomorrow night.
Parker博物馆明晚有个盛大的宴会
You up for it?
你想去吗?
I don't have a dress.
我没有礼服
Oh.
噢
That suits me.
那正合我意
Champagne at 12 o'clock.
凌晨喝香槟
Do you know much about Egyptian art there?
你对那边那些埃及艺术品知道些什么?
I know when something's beautiful.
只知道它们很完美
And pricey.
也价值连城
Beauty and cost don't always go hand in hand.
完美和价值不是总能集于一身的
You know, I could never quite understand
知道吗 我总不能理解
what art saw in commerce.
这些艺术品交易到底对艺术有什么好处
You know, most artists will tell you that starving is overrated.
大多数的艺术家都会告诉你他们根本没有传说的那么穷
Well, I bet the bloke in India who made this
我看做出这件艺术品的印度艺术家
could use the 3 million's worth today.
现在的身家肯定有300万了
That's just a rock.
这只是块石头
Hi.
嗨
Naomi, you remember Torres.
Naomi 你记得Torres吧
Ria. Hi again.
我是Ria 又见面了
Rental?
租的?
Stole it.
偷来的
You know, I'll go nab those drinks.
我先过去拿点喝的
Amongst other things.
再拿点别的吧
You mean you want a sausage on a stick as well?
你是说你想吃烤香肠?
You like my butterfly?
喜欢我的蝴蝶发夹不?
Yeah. It's beautiful.
嗯 很漂亮
You know, at the hospital,
你知道吗 在医院的时候
she went out of her way to avoid eye contact with the janitor.
她一直避免和那个清洁工有眼神接触
She knew him.
她认识他
Right.
对
Keep an eye out for a man
留意一个
in his late sixties with white hair.
大概快70的白头发的男人
Thank you.
多谢
Where's my drink?
我的喝的呢?
Here. All yours.
拿着 都是你的
Thank you very much.
多谢
You're staring.
你在盯着我
It's just I don't want to let you out of my sight, darling.
我只是不想让你逃离我的视线 亲爱的
I like that.
嘴真甜
If this is going to work out,
但是在一段成功的恋情里
we have to allow each other some alone time.
我们要给对方一些独处的时间
Oh, we both know this isn't going to work out, love.
噢 我们都知道这段恋情不可能成功的 亲爱的
Well, then, before our romance ends,
那 在我们恋情结束前
can you grab us another glass of champagne?
再去拿两杯香槟吧?
Old white people all look alike.
年老的白人长得可都差不多啊
You just figured that out?
你才发现啊?
Wow.
哇哦
If I didn't know better, I'd say you're surprised to see me.
不知道的人会把你刚才的语气误解成惊讶的
No. I mean,
不 我是说
wow.
哇哦
You scrub up well.
打扮得可真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
That was a good-bye kiss if ever I had one.
这是个告别之吻
Another?
再见吧?
Have we met?
我们见过吗?
That's your best line?
这就是你的搭讪套路?
Dance, ginger?
跳舞不?
There's no music.
没有音乐呢
Who needs music?
谁要音乐?
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吧?
Not enough.
还没喝过瘾
It's the congressman. Someone call an ambulance.
是国会议员 来人叫救护车啊
He's been drugged. He'll get over it.
他被下药了 马上就没事了
The statue!
雕像!
She got it. I don't believe it.
她得手了 真不敢相信
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
It's not.
不是她
Guess what's in my purse?
猜猜我钱包里有什么?
It's not green, and it's not a rock.
它不是绿色的 也不是石头
Tell me it's not about money.
告诉我你不是为了钱
This isn't about money.
不是为了钱
Ok. Tell me that again.
好 再说一遍
Why?
为什么?
'Cause with your face, it's hard for me to do what I usually do.
因为看着你的脸 我只听一遍侦查不出来谎言了
This isn't about money.
不是为了钱
The emerald is from Kali's Temple in...
这绿宝石是从卡莉神庙里...(印度教女神之一)
I read the catalog description, love.
我看过艺术品介绍了 亲爱的
Archaeologists smuggled it out of India in 1908.
1908年考古学家将它走私出印度
It vanished, only to reappear in 1975 on the open market.
其后它消失了很久 只在1975年公开市场才重新出现
So he's taking it home, is he?
所以他是把它藏在家了 对吧?
I know I lied to you.
我知道我骗了你
Technically speaking.
严格上讲
You just scared of Jack, huh?
你怕Jack 对吧?
We were partners.
我们曾经是伙伴
He got tired of the Robin Hood act.
他不想再做侠盗了
Time to make a buck.
该从中牟利了
I split.
我拒绝了
He couldn't take no for an answer.
他不能接受我对他说不
'Because of Jack,
就因为Jack
my friends got killed.
我的朋友才死了
When did you know?
你什么时候知道的?
Well, all I knew was,
我只知道
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表