剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
SRP is a not-for-profit organization.
觉心社是个非赢利组织
All revenue goes toward helping people.
所有的收益都用在助人为乐上了
If you hold down anger like that, well,
你要是一直这样憋着你的愤怒的话
that's like holding down a sneeze.
就会像是憋着喷嚏一样
Sooner or later you're going to get hurt, mate.
早晚会弄疼你的 伙计
You know, your negative view of the work isn't uncommon.
像你一样持否定观点的人 我见得多了
One of your acolytes...
前天晚上
tried to kill herself the night before last.
你的一个信徒自杀未遂
Let's get one thing clear.
我要说清楚一点
SRP is not a religion or a cult.
觉心社不是个宗教组织也不是迷信团体
We don't have acolytes.
我们这里没有信徒
What do you call them then, eh?
那你管他们叫什么
Do you ever wonder how people see you, Dr. Lightman?
你有想过别人是怎么看你的吗 莱特曼博士
You're going to tell me?
你要说给我听听吗
You override people, ignore them.
你凌驾于别人之上 不顾别人感受
And then when you feel threatened, you get mean.
你一旦觉得受到威胁就会变得刻薄
You're a bully, Dr. Lightman.
你就是个暴徒 莱特曼博士
I'm a bully...without acolytes.
我是个暴徒 但我没有信徒
Um, do you mind?
我们可以单独谈谈吗
This is Joan.
这位是琼
It's ok, I'd like her here.
没事的 我希望她能在场
Thank you, Carol.
谢谢你 卡罗尔
I'm pleased to meet you.
我很高兴见到你
Why did you take the pills, Carol?
你为什么要服药自杀呢 卡罗尔
I can't dwell on that.
我不想再纠结于这件事了
It was a mistake and now I need to re-direct my energies
那只是个错误 我现在要把精力用在
to purging the negative and focusing on the positive.
赶走负面情绪 关注正面情绪上
Are you happy here?
你在这里开心吗
Yes, I am.
是的 很开心
Can't you tell?
你看不出来吗
Danielle misses you.
丹妮尔很想你
She's very worried about you.
她很担心你
Misses is such a negative term, but I hear you.
想念是个很负面的词 不过我明白你的意思
My daughter loves me and I love her.
我女儿爱我 我也爱她
Carol, can you say her name?
卡罗尔 你能叫你女儿的名字吗
Don't be so distant.
别那么疏远
Danielle.
丹尼尔
Thank you.
谢谢
See, we all have something that we can offer each other.
看 我们都有可以互相帮助的地方
Hey, how are you getting along with this lot then?
你在这里进展怎么样了
I'm moving into the fourth transition.
我就要达到过渡期的第四阶段了
Oh, the fourth transition.
第四阶段
What's that then? Become nothing, embrace the void.
那是什么 摒弃自我 回归虚无
Well, that's better than nothing, I suppose.
比四大皆空略胜一筹
It's a process. That's why we're all here.
这是个过程 我们就是为这个来的
Glad you could make it, Dr. Lightman.
很高兴见到你 莱特曼博士
I would not have missed this for the world.
我无论如何也不想错过这个
Ready when you are.
欢迎随时加入
Carol, let's begin with you, ok?
卡罗尔 从你开始好吗
Tell us about your regression to transition 6.
告诉大家你是怎么退步到第六阶段的
I need the group to help me.
我需要大家的帮助
You need help self-delivery.
你需要的是自我拯救
Carol, could you explain what you mean?
卡罗尔 能解释一下这是什么意思吗
Self-delivering is when we embrace
自我拯救是指在我们拥抱
the positive realities
理想世界时
that we create for ourselves.
实现自我价值的动力之源
What's that mean, then?
这又是什么意思
It means we acknowledge our faults,
意思是我们认识到自己的缺点
things holding us back, and we re-pattern,
和阻碍我们的事物 然后觉心自我
we self-deliver.
这就是自我拯救
Re-patterning is possible for everyone.
每个人都可以觉心自我
Hey, Carol, wake up.
嘿 卡罗尔 醒醒吧
This is a nightmare.
这是场恶梦
Dr. Lightman, I invited you here to see our work,
莱特曼博士 我是邀请你来参观的
Not be a negative disruption.
不是来做负面影响的
Right then, well, I think I'll self-deliver back to work.
好吧 我想我应该自我快递去单位工作
There's room in the van, all, if anyone needs a lift.
我的货车很空 要搭便车的找我
Will you send my love to Danielle?
你能帮我问候一下丹妮尔吗
Tell her that I'm where I want to be
告诉她这里正是我喜欢的地方
and there's no need to come back.
没有回去的必要
I'm happy.
我过的很好
If you stick around, he's going to hurt you.
你要是不走 他会伤害你的
Emily?
艾米利
Hey, what's going on now?
又怎么了
How did this get here?
这是哪来的
I don't know.
不知道
I've never seen it before.
我从没见过
How long have you been up?
你在楼上待了多久
Since I last saw you, why?
你走之后就上去了 怎么了
And you got absolutely no idea how this got here?
你绝对一点都不知道这是哪来的吗
None. What is it?
不知道 这是什么
You do lock the doors and that while I'm out, don't you?
我出去的期间 你确定把门锁住了吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
All right. Get dressed.
好吧 把衣服穿好
Go on.
去吧
You know, I had plans tonight with a friend.
我今晚本来约了朋友的
All right, call your Willy,
好吧 给你的威利打电♥话♥
All right? And tell him you can't make it.
告诉他你一个人应付不了
Why?
为什么
Because I want you to proofread
因为我想让你校对
some pages of my book.
这本书中的某些页
I'll pay ya.
我会付钱的
I'll make it up to you, em, I promise.
我保证 这次绝不干涉你的感情问题
Well, you can start by dropping the Willy joke.
你最好先忘掉那个关于威利的笑话
Done.
成交
All right.
好吧
So, you actually wrote some pages.
你真的写书了吗
I've got a little problem, Em.
我出了点小问题 艾米
Semicolons.
分号♥
I never understood them.
我一直用不好它们
But you use them anyway.
那你还用
Hey, Em.
嘿 艾米
Hey, Gillian.
嘿 吉莉安
They snuck this into my house
他们把这个偷偷放进我家
while Emily was there alone, doors locked.
当时艾米利一个人在家 门锁着
That ex-S.R.P. Member is going to be here tomorrow.
那个前觉心社学员明天要来
Maybe she can help us.
也许她能帮上忙
These bastards are going down.
这帮混♥蛋♥死定了
You mark my words.
记着我的话
Cal.
卡尔
Whatever people may feel personally
不管人们私下里怎样看待
about John Stafford and S.R.P.,
约翰·斯塔福德与觉心社
it's been a great help in my life,
它对我和其他许多人的人生
and in a lot of people's lives.
都起了很大帮助
And John would never hurt anyone.
约翰绝对不会伤害任何人
But you left S.R.P.,
但你还是离开了觉心社
Why?
为什么
You can leave whenever you want.
你可以想走就走
When your course work is finished, it's time to move on.
当你的课程都结束之后 就是离开的时候了
Broken eye contact, hesitation.
没有眼神接触 迟疑不决
That's a straight up lie, Jane.
全是谎话 简
No, it's not.
才不是呢
I still embrace the precepts,
我仍然谨守戒律
But I choose to live my own life now.
但是现在我选择过自己的生活
Precepts?
戒律
Defensive.
抗拒
She feels attacked.
她觉得受到了攻击
I'm not trying to attack you,
我不是想攻击你
but from the look in your eye,
可是从你的眼神我能看出
you got a story to tell.
另有隐情
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表