剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Deedee!
狄迪
Where are you taking her?
你们要带她去哪
Somewhere safe, I promise you that.
安全的地方 这点我向你保证
Don't take my...
别带走我的[女儿]
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
You know I'm innocent.
你知道我是无辜的
Deedee!
狄迪
Two more girls came forward.
又有两个女孩站出来指正你
I gotta talk to Laura.
我要跟劳拉谈谈
Oh, now he tells me.
你现在肯说了
Tell you what?
说什么
Ok, look, we used to be more than just friends.
好吧 我们以前有过一段过往
And so now you think she's gonna
所以你以为她现在
want to help you out, eh, all of a sudden?
会突然站出来帮你了
These are memories from the road, then?
这些都是在路上拍的咯
Yeah. After my wife died, I sold the house.
是的 我妻子过世后 我把房♥子卖♥♥了
Too much history.
太多回忆了
Anyway, this thing's pretty handy
反正在选美期间
when it comes to the pageant.
这个房♥车还挺方便的
Yeah, and for a bit of the other,
是啊 姑娘们出去选美的时候
when the girls are off lying about world peace.
你们在这干别的事情也挺方便
You mean Laura and me.
你指我跟劳拉
There's no crime in being lonely.
孤独不是罪
Well, Megan would beg to differ.
梅根肯定不这么认为
Wait a minute.
等一下
Megan came by the other day.
梅根前几天来过
I didn't think anything of it at the time. I didn't think--
我当时往这方面想 我没觉得
Did she come on to you?
是她来引诱你的
I turned her down.
我拒绝了她
I tried to be nice about it.
我试着对她态度好一点
She went crazy. She grabbed a pair of scissors sitting here,
但是她抓狂了 抓起了那里的一把剪刀
she came at me and I grabbed her,
然后就朝我冲上来 我抓住她
I wrestled them out of her hands and...ohh...
把剪刀从她手里夺过来
That's how she got the bruises?
她身上的淤青就是这么弄出来的吗
Still, Megan's getting what she wants.
不过 梅根还是得逞了
Your pain.
让你痛不欲生
Are you really going to take Ashley out of the pageant?
你真的要让艾希利退出选美吗
Are you more worried about the girls who've come forward
你是担心这些站出来的女孩呢
or about your pageant?
还是担心你的选美比赛呢
Oh, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
Nancy! My daughter, Fletcher?
南茜 弗莱彻 你居然碰我的女儿
They're making it up.
她们在撒谎
All of them?
三个女孩都在撒谎吗
One thing I know for sure --
有一点我很肯定
Can-dice --
坎迪斯
is that abusers
如果他真的是
of the kind that we're talking about here,
会干那种事的人
lack that kind of self-control.
那么他不会有这么好的自♥制♥力
Uh, we finished the red dot test, Dr. Lightman.
我们做完红点测试了 莱特曼博士
Loker actually told us what it was.
洛克尔告诉了我们这个测试的原理
You did it, too, did you?
你也做了 对吧
Yeah.
是的
That's keen.
还真有热情
Yeah. 10 hours long.
是啊 十个小时呢
2 dots, 10 hours.
两个点 十个小时
Actually, there were 3.
实际上 有三个点
Right.
没错
Excellent. Congratulations.
非常棒 祝贺你们
How many dots were there?
到底有多少个点
I don't know. I've never finished it.
我不知道 我从来没做完过
Then what was the point?
那这个测试的意义是什么
Each dot represents a micro-expression.
每个点代表一个微表情
What did she just say?
她刚才说什么
Hilarious.
真好笑
Could you take Mr. Fletcher to my office
带弗莱彻先生到我的办公室
and make sure he gets some rest.
确保他可以休息一下
This is a local pageant from last year.
这是去年本地一个选美比赛的录像
See how she smiles?
看到她的笑容了吗
Even though she lost.
虽然她输了 却在笑
The winners cry and the losers smile.
赢者哭 输者笑
Losers want to appear gracious, winners want to--
输的人想要展现风度 而赢的人想要
Is that it?
就这样而已吗
No.
不是
No. You need to see this.
不止这样 你看看这个
I wonder how long she practiced that dive.
我想知道她练摔倒练了多久
Triumph at losing.
输得跟赢了一样开心
You don't see that every day.
这可不是每天都有的
Do you know how to create a disturbed personality?
你知道如何造就偏差人格吗
Constant criticism
只知道骂
and lack of affection.
不知道夸
Works like a charm, that does.
百试百灵
You mean like how you treat Loker?
你是说像你对洛克尔那样吗
Who?
谁
This chair taken?
这里有人坐吗
You didn't say he was coming.
你没说他会来
If you thought that was bad,
如果这样就让你不爽了
wait till you see this.
那么接下来还有你受的
Wait for what?
接下来什么
Megan?
梅根
Look, I just want to talk for a second, ok?
我只是想谈谈 好吗
She has nothing to say to you.
她跟你没什么好说的
They took Deedee,
他们带走了狄迪
and if you don't tell the truth,
如果你不说出事实的话
I may never get her back.
我也许就永远见不到她了
You do see what I'm talking about, don't you?
你看出来我所说的了 不是吗
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看到
What are you two talking about?
你们俩在说什么
To be honest, this doesn't feel right, Dr. Lightman.
老实说 这样不行 莱特曼博士
Is he trying to get you to disqualify us from the pageant?
他这是想让你取消我们的参赛资格吗
Us?
我们
You are trying to disqualify us.
你就是想取消我们的参赛资格
Your daughter's feeding off your pain,
你女儿正以你的痛苦为乐
Mrs. Cross.
考斯太太
Do you ever wonder why he just went cold on you?
你有没想过 他为何突然冷落你
Megan knows why I stopped calling, Laura,
梅根知道我为何不再打电♥话♥给你 劳拉
don't you, Megan?
是不是 梅根
Megan is a victim here.
梅根是受害者
You're blaming the victim?
你们这是在指责受害者
I'm the one with all the bruises.
我可是受了一身伤的
Pain is your daughter's drug of choice.
你女儿像吸毒一样迷恋痛苦
Isn't that right, Megan?
对吗 梅根
Mr. Fletcher here, his pain's like crack to you.
弗莱彻先生的痛苦 对你就是一剂吗♥啡♥
Good news--he can get away from her.
好消息是 他可以从此摆脱她
Bad news--you can't.
坏消息是 你摆脱不了
Enjoy the freak show.
畸形秀秀得开心
He touched my hair
他碰了我的头发
And the back of my neck,
还有我的后颈
Like he was comforting me.
就像在安慰我一样
At first I thought he was being friendly.
一开始我还以为他只是出于好意
Then I felt sick.
然后我觉得恶心
My hands went numb.
我双手麻木
I couldn't catch my breath.
喘不过气来
Thank you, Ashley.
谢谢你 艾希利
Can you give us a minute?
让我们先谈谈好吗
She said the exact same thing as the first girl.
她跟第一个女孩说得一摸一样
Word for word.
一字不差
There are also unmistakable language similarities to Megan.
还有跟梅根类似 不容错辨的语言特征
Wallowski.
我是沃斯
For how long?
多久了
Now what?
又怎么了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表