剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Not answering questions directly.
而非直接回答问题
She's lying.
她在说谎
Maybe she's just old.
说不定只是因为她老了
Look, you keep doing that.
你怎么总是吓唬我
And it just gets funnier and funnier.
而且变得越来越有趣了
Where'd you get the 911 tape from, hey?
你从哪里拿到的报♥警♥电♥话♥录音
You're not the only one with police contacts.
你可不是唯一拥有警方资源的人
What, Loker?
还有谁 洛克尔吗
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
Next time, however, will you run it by me first?
但是 下次你能不能先给我看
That throat clearing--it's phlegm--she's a smoker.
清嗓子是因为有痰 她是烟民
African coffee.
非洲咖啡
Best on the planet.
全世界最好的
Is that your son in there, Mrs. Phillips?
那间房♥里的是你儿子吗 菲利普夫人
Oh, lord, no.
当然不是
Grandson.
是孙子
Louis. He lives with me.
路易斯 他和我住一起
How do you take it?
咖啡要加什么
A splash of milk, 2 sugars. That's me.
一勺牛奶 两块糖 我一向如此
Where in Africa?
是非洲哪里的
Kenya.
肯尼亚
You trying to make your grandma deaf?
想把你奶奶震聋吗
Leave her out of this.
别把她扯进来
Leave her out of what?
别把她扯进什么
You a cop. I can smell.
你是警♥察♥ 我都能闻出来
How old are you, then?
那你几岁了
Nice ink, that.
纹身很漂亮
That's the nine-sixes, is it?
是九六帮的标志 对吧
You know, the proud, the few.
就是什么荣耀啦 精英啦
However it goes.
类似的玩意儿
Comedian cop.
滑稽警♥察♥
You just play your game. You don't mind me, all right?
你就玩你的游戏 不介意我四处看看吧
How about over here?
那里能看看吗
And whoever killed Prince John,
不管是谁杀了约翰王子
I wouldn't breathe a word about that if I were you.
换作我 肯定吓得屁都不敢放
I don't know nothin' about that.
我什么都不知道
Well, that's smart. You see, you keep your mouth shut,
很聪明嘛 什么都不肯说
you pick your side in this war carefully,
这场战争还不知道结果如何
'cause you never know, right?
所以要小心选择立场 对吧
Next time it could be you, couldn't it?
下次可能就是你挨枪子了 是吧
Beat it, snow.
走开点 小白
I'd get that if I were you.
还不赶快看短♥信♥
You never leave home without it, right?
你从来不空手离开家 对吧
Oh, yeah, 'cause I'm that stupid.
好嘛 你当我是傻瓜吗
Keep it. I'm straight.
拿去吧 反正我没犯事
Snow. I'm beginning to like that.
小白 我开始喜欢这个名字了
It's growing on me. Very creative, that.
简直太配我了 非常有创意
I'm going over to Ronnie's house, grandma.
我去罗尼家了 奶奶
Be home for dinner. It's your favorite.
记得回家吃饭 是你最喜欢的菜
Ronnie's house, my ass.
罗尼家 骗鬼吧
Here. Merry Christmas.
送你 圣诞快乐
It's a firing pin.
手♥枪♥的撞针
Just so long as he comes home is all.
只要他回家就行
Yeah.
对
What was I saying?
我刚说到哪里了
The shooting. Prince John.
枪击 约翰王子
Yes. I'm 110% certain
我百分之两百地肯定
it was the Wallowski girl who shot him.
就是那个女警沃斯开的枪
I might be old, but I'm not blind.
我也许年纪大 但是我没瞎
You know, there's many different kinds of blindness.
你知道 瞎也分好多种
Blind is blind.
瞎了就是瞎了
Right, yeah.
对 没错
Well, thanks for your time, Mrs. Phillips.
耽误你时间了 菲利普夫人
That's it? What about your coffee?
这就走吗 咖啡还没喝呢
Rain check.
改天
Hey, what's up?
你脑子有病吗
Hi, mate.
你好啊 朋友
Louis,
路易斯
I thought you was on your way to Ronnie's.
我还以为你真的去罗尼家呢
You lost?
迷路了吗
Oh, look at you. Lovely.
你们真是可爱啊
Matching ink.
一样的纹身
You guys must really, really like each other.
你们之间肯定感情非常非常好
or something.
亲密无间
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
我可没说这有什么问题
It's ok.
让他们进来
Another day in D.C., professor.
华府总是这么多事儿 教授
Whew. Hold on.
哗 等等
Well, at least your partner's got an alibi this time.
最起码你搭档这次有不在场证明
You know, her being in jail and that.
因为你知道 她在坐牢嘛
Who was he?
他是谁
His street name's Stomper.
他外号♥叫铁蹄
Local pharmaceutical rep for the nine-sixes.
在本地负责为九六帮卖♥♥药
Who's that one?
那是谁
Who's that one?!
那边的那个 你是谁
What's he smiling about, eh?
他在笑什么
He's not smiling.
他没笑
Come on, calm down.
得了吧 冷静点
It's not a capital offense, you know.
笑一笑又不会判死刑
Disperse those clowns.
把那些混混赶走
What, you mean lift 'em, right?
应该把他们抓起来才对吧
I mean, they know the dead guy.
他们认识这个死掉的家伙
They're all in the same gang together.
他们同属一个帮派
Now, listen.
好好听着
How you doin', mate?
你怎么样 小兄弟
Who's that one over there?
那边的那个是谁
He's that dangerous, is he?
他是个危险人物 对吧
How does detective Farr know him?
法尔警探怎么认识他的
Hit me in the stomach.
朝我肚子打一拳
Back off, man.
让开 伙计
Is he one of the ones grabbing for power?
他是不是要在帮内争权
Is he?
是吗
You hit me in the stomach, I'll pay you $50, with a smile.
你打我一拳 或者我面带微笑给你五十块钱
Which one's gonna make you look better?
哪种能让你脸色好看些
You're crazy.
你疯了
Look, whoever killed Prince John,
杀害约翰王子的凶手
killed your friend over there.
也杀了躺在那边的朋友
Right?
对吗
Who was it?
是谁干的
Not that lady cop.
不是那个女警♥察♥
Thanks for that.
谢谢告诉我这个
All right, stomach, not face, all right?
好了 打肚子不打脸 好吗
That's cold.
酷毙了
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
You ok?
你还好吗
Oh, no, I'm fine.
我还好
You tell your I.A. friend
告诉你在内务部的朋友
I want to talk to that one there.
我要和那边的那个谈谈
All right?
行吗
This isn't a gang war. It's more like a gang at war with itself.
这不是帮派火并 更像是帮派内讧
And he knows it.
而且他知道情况
He's part of it, he is. He's even picked sides.
他参与其中 甚至站好了立场
Two nine-sixes in two days, Suarez.
两天内死了两个帮会成员 苏亚雷斯
Busy man.
真是忙碌的男人
First off,
首先
He's not a man, so try "Boy."
他不是男人 说"男孩"更合适
See what I mean?
懂我意思吗
You call this science?
你这也叫科学
Well, it sells books, you know?
至少我的书能大卖♥♥
Ask him why he's so happy
问问他为什么他自己帮里的成员死了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表