剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Well, that's fear, that is, all over her face.
那恐惧 满脸的恐惧
No contempt there.
不是蔑视的表情
Not just another pretty face, huh?
不仅仅是一张漂亮脸蛋
I need an I.D. tech.
我要查一个人
What did he steal, a pen?
他干了什么 偷了支笔
Nah. They got chains on 'em.
没有 笔有用链条固定住
Hey, run this for me, would you?
帮我查查这个
Smells like a barista's underpants in here.
闻起来像咖啡师的底裤
Look, I'm telling you, although this Sarah Lange
我跟你说 虽然这个莎拉·琅
has the right qualifications on paper,
表面上符合要求
she is not an ideal candidate.
但她不是理想的候选人
Loker, I hear your concern, and I get where you're coming from,
洛克尔 我明白你的担心 我懂你的初衷
But please just do as I ask.
请按照我的要求去做吧
Ask? You mean tell.
要求 你是指命令吧
I knew you understood.
我知道你懂的
Can you give me a reason?
总要给个理由吧
Ideal is overrated.
理想是会被高估的
Lightman is gonna chew her up and spit her out.
莱特曼会把她吞了再吐出来
Or maybe he'll choke.
那他可能会噎到
Bank job.
银行劫案
Good case. Good collar.
好案子 好差事
Federal case, but what's the catch?
联邦的案子 但为什么找我
And what happened to your brother from another mother?
你那个同父异母的兄弟呢
If by that, you mean Agent Reynolds,
如果你指的是雷诺兹
I severed my ties with the FBI.
我和联调局已经毫无瓜葛了
I'm no one's lap dog.
我不是别人的哈巴狗
Wallowski.
沃斯
Your friend's name is Mike Salinger.
你的朋友名叫麦克·塞林格
Parolee, huh?
假释中
Sure. Give me the number.
当然 告诉我号♥码
Yep.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Did 3 years for assault.
因袭击他人被判3年
Played field-goal kicker with the head of a middle manager
和美国马里兰州银泉市银行的中层经理
at district american bank, silver spring.
一起踢过美式足球当射门员
Same bank he was casing.
就是他踩点的那间
He just got out 18 days ago.
18天前才假释出来
Hey, where you goin'? I feel used.
你去哪 我觉得被利用了
You mean "Dirty."
你是说奸诈吧
Have a nice life.
祝你有个幸福生活
You have a nice smile.
你笑起来很好看
How would you know?
你怎么知道
I'm lookin' at it.
我正盼望看到它呢
Trust me, this has nothing to do with your deafness.
相信我 这和你的听障没有关系
Deafness, right?
听障 对吧
Deafness. Handicap.
听障 聋子
It's ok. I'm used to it.
无所谓 我都习惯了
It's just that Dr. Lightman is...
只是莱特曼博士
He's complicated.
他很多变
Nothing suspicious at the bank.
银行那边没有什么可疑的
You sure about that?
你确定
100%.
百分百
Where have you been?
你去哪了
This is a 70% science at best, Torres.
这门科学只能保证70%的准确性
What's he up to in there, then?
那他在那边干什么
Interviewing grad students.
面试大学毕业生
Really? To replace him?
真的 来取代他自己
He's not the most patient of, um...
他并不是很有耐心
Look, I would be lying to you if I didn't tell you
我要是不让你知道在他手下
what it's like to actually work for him.
做事是什么滋味那就是在骗你
Mike salinger. Family man,
麦克·塞林格 有家庭
Homeowner, electrician.
有房♥产 是个电工
He did 3 years for assault.
他因袭击他人入狱3年
Yeah, he got out 18 days ago.
对 18天前才出来
Tell me something I don't know.
说点我不知道的
Is he interviewing for friends?
他在面试他朋友吗
You'll be miserable. He'll drive you crazy.
你会惨兮兮 他会逼疯你
He has no respect for your time,
他完全不尊重你的私人时间
Much less any sort of
也不在乎你在
life that you may have outside of this place.
公♥司♥以外的私人生活
Oh, and make no mistake. Most of what
而且确切地说他
constitutes that work will
指派的大部分工作
involve nothing more than fool's errands.
都是徒劳无功的
You should stop worrying about me
相比担心我
and worry more about yourself.
你应该多担心你自己
You can read lips.
你会读唇语
What's he saying about me?
他怎么说我的
Henry Allen Miller.
亨利·艾伦·米勒
He was released 3 months ago, salinger's cellmate.
他三个月前获释 塞林格的狱中室友
Miller was the only one caught 8 years ago
8年前只有米勒被捕
when this armored-car driver
而这个押款车司机
ended up a paraplegic for life.
下半身终生瘫痪
We need to get the police involved in this now.
现在需要警方介入了
I'm all over that one, love.
这步已经做过了
So he only did 8 years?
那他才呆了8年
What was he, model prisoner or something?
他是模范囚犯还是怎样
I'm waiting for the prison authorities
我还在等监狱方面
or whoever wrote his psych report to get back to me on that.
或写他心理诊断报告的人回复我
Well, while you're waiting,
与此同时
I'll find Salinger and Miller through their parole officers.
我会通过他们的假释官找到他们
Wait! Wait. This Miller guy
等等 这个米勒
is clearly very dangerous.
很明显非常危险
Oh, well, odds are, you know,
奇怪的是
they're still cellmates on the outside.
他们出来后还是共处一室
Hi.
嗨
Mine's a scotch, neat.
我的有划痕 不过还算整洁
Ain't seen the sunshine
看不到阳光
Since I don't know when...
不知从何时起
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Magic.
巫术
I got something you want, but it's gonna cost you.
我有你想要的东西 不过有代价
Oh, you're the limey he told me about.
你就是他提过的那个英国佬
How'd you make him in the bank?
你怎么能保证他能进银行
Well, the real question is how didn't I make him?
你应该问 我怎么做不到
Hold him.
抓住他
Blimey.
哎呦
You don't look like a bank employee.
你看起来可不像银行职员
Ex-employee. Didn't he tell you that bit?
前职员 他没跟你说
What are you selling?
你想交易什么
Oh, now he's buyin'.
现在却相信了
Is this how you normally do business?
你一般是这么做生意的吗
Oh, that's charming, that is.
这可爱过头了
I've got the schematics to the bank.
我有银行的建筑构图
I got the combination to the vault, all right?
我有地下室保险库的密♥码♥ 怎么样
I'm here to do business. What's in it for you?
我是来谈生意的 你想要什么
Well, besides the money, it's personal between me and the bank.
除了钱 我和银行有私人恩怨
What'd they do to you?
他们怎么你了
They downsized, all right?
他们裁员了
I put in 15 years in that place makin' other people money,
我在那里干了15年 替别人赚钱
and that--this is how they paid me back? I beg to differ.
而这就是他们对我的回报 我接受不了
Who was your boss?
你上司是谁
It's a plonker named Ronnie Hart.
是个叫罗尼·哈特的白♥痴♥
Got a number?
电♥话♥号♥码呢
His home number.
他家的号♥码
Do me a favor.
给点面子
Hold that.
拿着
8 years in prison, you
在牢里的8年
think they don't teach us anything in there?
你以为他们什么都不教吗
Mr. Hart, sorry to disturb you tonight.
哈特先生 抱歉这么晚打扰你
Need to find some information on someone applying for a job.
因为有人申请职位需要核对一些信息
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表