剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
So what were you doin' out of town, then?
你出城干什么去了
I was on my way to meet... Bored.
我打算去见... 无聊
You notice something unusual
你看没看出这幅照片上的警♥察♥
about the cops in this photo?
有什么异样
Not really.
没看出来
You notice anything unusual about the cops in this photo?
你看没看出这幅照片上的警♥察♥有什么异样
Um, they're pretty much all kind of hunks.
他们都是些强壮英俊的男人
Oh. That's what Loker said.
洛克尔也是这么说的
Hilarious.
你太搞笑了
Uh, they're all there for the father,
他们都是为了支持爸爸去的
not so much for the mother.
而不是为了妈妈
Right.
没错
Well, obviously.
那是显然的
Not really surprising, though.
但没什么可惊讶的
I mean, they are cops.
他们是警♥察♥嘛
What about this one, Dr. Heaton?
这位看上去怎样 西顿博士
Mmm. He's no hunk.
他一点都不帅
Excuse me.
你说什么
It was a joke.
开玩笑而已
There's a missing baby, Eli.
有个小孩失踪了 伊莱
Yes. I know there's a...
是的 我知道有个...
I'm ju...are you two messing with me?
我只是... 你们俩在故意玩我吗
He looks worried to me.
他看起来有点担心
I'm not worried.
我没有担心
Why would I be worried? I'm fine.
我为什么要担心 我好好的
Not you. The doctor in the photograph.
不是你 是照片里的医生
He looks worried about the mother and father.
他看上去在为那两位父母担心
Torres tell you that?
托勒斯告诉你的吗
Right. Yeah. Torres told me that.
没错 托勒斯告诉我的
Did Torres really tell you that?
真的是托勒斯告诉你的吗
Absolutely.
绝对是
Good girl.
好姑娘
Right.
好吧
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Uh, detective Wallowski called.
沃斯警官打来了电♥话♥
Colette Bradley'll be home within the hour.
克莱特·布拉德利在一小时内就会回家
Right. Cancel le beverage.
那好吧 还喝什么饮料啊
Uh, tea or coffee?
要茶还是咖啡
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
Your boss, Aston, called me,
你的上司 阿斯顿给我打电♥话♥了
told me everything.
把一切都告诉我了
And now you are officially dead to me.
你现在正式和我没关系了
We can fix this, lane, ok. We can.
我们可以修复关系的 林恩 我们能的
We just need to find Kimmy first.
我们需要先找到金米
What's going on, Mom?
发生了什么妈妈
How do I even know kimmy is my kid,
我怎么敢确定金米是我的孩子
with you whoring around like that?
鉴于你在外面都浪荡成那样了
How can you even say that?
你怎么能说出那样的话
Y...you know that she's yours.
你很清楚她是你的孩子
Get out of my house.
滚出我的房♥子
Hey, easy, LJ.
小林 别激动
Oi, LJ.
喂 小林
Big tough-guy cop like your dad standin' there
像你♥爸♥爸那样壮实的警♥察♥站在那
with a beer in his hand,
手里还拿着啤酒瓶
yelling threats at his wife and son...
狂吼着威胁他的妻子和儿子
you take it from me, mate.
你听我一句话 伙计
He's not worth it.
别和他硬碰硬
Colette, LJ, come on. Let's go.
克莱特 小林 来 我们走
Come on.
走吧
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
We're tryin' to find your baby, Lane.
我们在努力找到你的孩子 林恩
Yeah? Well, you're not gonna find her here.
是吗 你在这是找不到她的
Why's that, now?
为什么这么说
You got her stashed
你把她藏到了
somewhere else, have you? Eh?
某个地方吗 是吗
Well, that'll teach the missis
那的确可以好好教训一下老婆
not to be so careless.
做事不要太马虎
Get the hell out of my house.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚出去
Make me, officer.
你来让我滚啊 警官
Hey. Lane!
林恩
Knock it off.
住手
Ooh. Hello.
你好啊
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, mate!
你本应该打得更狠啊 伙计
Hello, Willie.
你好 小威[小鸡鸡的意思]
...Liam. What?
廉姆 你说什么
William.
叫威廉姆
Oh, yeah. Right.
对 没错
Yeah.
没错
The Federalist Papers.
《联邦党人文集》
Really?
真的吗
Is this what you two get up to behind my back?
你们俩背着我就为了看这个吗
Uh, no. We make out.
不 我们要亲热
Thanks for that.
谢谢你告诉我啊
You asked.
你问的嘛
I gotta get going.
我得走了
I have defensive-line practice in the morning.
我上午还有个辩词要排练
Ok. Uh, thanks for the help. Same time tomorrow?
好 谢谢你帮忙 明天还是这时间吗
Sure, if that's cool with your dad.
当然 如果你♥爸♥同意的话
Why did I have to have a daughter?
我♥干♥嘛非得有个女儿呢
Uh, you know, actually, come over an hour earlier.
等下 其实吧 你可以早过来一个小时
We can make out.
我们可以亲热
A lippy daughter.
还是个爱顶嘴的女儿
What are you grinnin' at?
你笑谁呢
You two.
笑你们俩
Heh. It's cool.
感觉很棒哎
Bye, then.
那再见啦
Liam was coaching me
廉姆是在辅♥导♥我
so I can take down this idiot that's on the other debate team.
这样我才能打败另一个辩论队的那个白♥痴♥
Idiot? Mmhmm.
白♥痴♥ 是啊
Sounds a bit personal.
听起来带有私人情感啊
That's pretty rich coming from you.
你能这么说真是太不容易了
I go up against a lot of different people, Em,
我每天面对和顶撞不同的人 小艾
but it's never personal.
但我从来不带私人情感
Never disrespect your opponent, Em.
永远别对你的对手不敬 小艾
Or your dad, for that matter.
也别对你老爸不敬
So, I should just bully them, then?
所以说 那我就应该直接欺压他们是吗
I shake people up until they lose control
我动摇别人 直到他们失控
and forget to hide their emotions.
忘记掩饰自己的感情
Not the same as bullying at all.
这跟欺压可不是一回事儿
You really think I'm disrespectful to you?
你真觉得我对你不敬吗
You can't help it.
你控制不了
I'm the authority figure.
我是权威形象
It's in your blood. Don't argue.
这已经深入你骨髓了 别辩解了
Bully.
恶棍
Thank you for coming back in.
谢谢您能再跑一趟
Like I have a choice.
搞得跟我还有其他选择一样
Well, you have a brain, don't you?
你有脑子呀 没有吗
We have unfinished business, you and I.
我们还有事情没有了结 你和我
So how long have you known
所以你知道
that Colette was having an affair with Ben Aston?
克莱特在和本·阿斯顿搞外遇这事多久了
I found out when Aston called me.
阿斯顿打电♥话♥给我的时候我发现的
All right.
好吧
Well, answer the question then.
那回答下这个问题吧
How long have you known about the affair?
你知道她有婚外情多久了
That wasn't surprise on your face at the house, was it?
在房♥里那会儿你脸上的不是惊讶 是吧
So how long are you gonna make me wait for the truth, Lane?
所以你还要我等多久才告诉我真想 林恩
Colette took night courses.
克莱特接晚上的课
She, uh, stayed late for conferences.
她为了开会每天忙到很晚
You name it.
各种各样的事情都有
I'm a cop.
我可是警♥察♥啊
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表