剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I didn't ask you anything.
我没问过你任何问题
Yeah, you did. Not only that,
是的 不仅是那样
I used to work in that bank,
你还在那家银行工作过
So I've got the added edge.
我得到了一点先机条件了
You worked in that bank?
你在那银行工作吗
Yep, corporate office downtown. Why?
是的 市中心的合作办公室 为何问这
Nothin'.
没什么
You sure about that, are you?
你确信吗
What's my face sayin' right now?
我的面部表情刚才有说什么吗
You wanna hit that bank so much, it scares you.
你很想洗劫那家银行 这让你很不安
I wanna hit that bank as bad as you do, worse, probably.
我想洗劫那家银行快想疯了 甚至发狂
Could I just eat my breakfast in peace?
先让我安心吃完早饭行吗
Good luck.
好运
You're gonna need it.
你会需要的
Mr. Lightman.
莱特曼先生
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Bad news about my accounts,
坏消息 和我帐户有关
Which you're secretly enjoying.
这是你偷着乐的原因
Sorry to keep you.
对不起让你久等了
Sandy Baxter, branch manager.
山迪·百特 支行经理
Tell me I'm wrong, Sandy.
告诉我 我是错的 山迪
Tell me my accounts haven't
告诉我 我的帐户没有被突然
suddenly and mysteriously been frozen.
或者神秘的被冻结
Maybe you'd like to discuss this somewhere a little more private.
也许我们找个私人点的地方继续讨论比较好
Ah, pull the other one.
别扯到另一边
Mr. Lightman, there's really no need
莱特曼先生 我们没有必要
To adopt that tone with me.
在这里闹得不可开交
First off, to you, Sandy, it's Dr. Lightman.
首先 对你山迪 这里站着的是莱特曼博士
Dr. Lightman. Of course.
莱特曼博士 对 没错
Secondly, you're about to get robbed.
其次 你们这马上要被洗劫
Excuse me.
什么
Robbed. You know,
抢劫 你知道的
Cleaned out, hit hard,
洗劫一空 严重受损
Guns and that.
还有枪什么的
You follow?
你跟我来吗
Yeah.
嗯
So he was mappin' your camera blind spots.
他正在寻找监视器的盲点
I noticed, 'cause I backed him out of one,
我注意到了 因为我让他退后了几步
Which is why you see him there.
所以你才有机会看到他
So he's a pro? Well, if he was that good,
他是老手吗 如果他是 那最好不过了
It'd take me a little longer than 2 minutes to spot him.
也就不用花我两分多的时间去找认出他了
Why didn't your rent-a-cop spot him?
为什么你雇佣的条子没认出他
Well, you see the world differently, Mr. Ligh--
因为你看待事物的角度不同 莱特曼先生
Dr. Lightman,
莱特曼博士
Notice things others don't.
能够察觉别人没注意到的细节
He recognized him,
他认出了那家伙
Which makes me think inside job.
让我感觉他是在做潜伏工作
John Agro? He's been at the bank 8 years.
约翰·阿苟 他在银行工作了八年之久
I know his wife.
我是认识他的妻子
No one robs a bank alone.
没有人会单独抢银行
Can you prove any of this?
你能证明吗
I intend to.
有这打算
You can't prove a thing.
你证明不了
Well, even so, I'd call the cops if I were you.
就算如此 我是你的话会先向警♥察♥救助
And tell 'em what,
和他们说什么
The facial-tic guy says we're about to get robbed?
一人脸甄谎机器说我们这要被抢劫吗
No cops, then?
这没有警♥察♥
That's what you're saying?
这就是我想说的
Correct.
对
That doesn't come cheap.
这可不便宜
You think you and me, we can work together?
你觉得我们俩能够共事吗
Is that it?
是不是
You think you can follow a few simple instructions?
你想服从一些简单的指示对吗
Simple instructions?
简单的指示
You know this man?
你认识这个人
Never seen him.
从没见过
Why the fear of someone you've never seen before, then?
为何会对一位素未谋面的人流露出恐惧
I'm telling you I don't know the man.
我和你说了 我不认识这人
Oh, that's just not true.
这句不是实话
So if you've never seen him...
这么说你从未见过他
You've either smelled him,
你要么闻过他的味道
or you recognized his voice.
要么听过他的声音
Recognized his voice.
听过声音
See how your face flinched?
看到你的脸怎么紧缩了吗
Directly linked to the muscles in your sphincter.
那与你的括约肌相连
On my way home a few nights ago, I--
几天前的一个晚上在我回家的路上
Some guys came up behind me,
有几个人从后面抓住我
blindfolded me,
蒙住我的眼睛
took me to a room, handcuffed me to a rail.
把我绑到一个房♥间里 铐在扶手上
They wanted blueprints
他们想要蓝图
And the combination to the vault.
还有地下室保险库的密♥码♥
They knew what they were doing,
他们目的明确
And they'd done their research.
而且事先做过调查
They knew my wife has lupus,
他们知道我老婆得了狼疮
where she goes to the doctor,
她去哪看医生
where my daughters go to school,
我女儿们在哪里上学
which classes they take.
上些什么课
They threatened my family.
他们用我的家人威胁我
You haven't given them anything, though, have you?
你什么都没有给他们 对吧
Right?
对吧
But you came this close.
但就差那么一点了
When you recognized his voice in the bank,
当你在银行里认出他的声音
you figured your time to think was over.
你知道你没时间考虑了
I'm gonna need those blueprints
我需要那些蓝图
and the combination to the vault. You have 'em?
还有地下室保险库的密♥码♥ 你有吧
What do you need the blueprints and vault combination for?
你要蓝图和密♥码♥干什么
You froze my assets.
你冻结了我的资产
I froze our assets, Cal.
卡尔 是冻结了我们的资产
Look, it's funny, 'cause I remember hiring you,
这真有趣 我记得有雇佣你
but I don't remember marrying you.
可没有娶你做老婆
You're gonna do something insane to help that bank guard.
你打算做疯狂的事来帮那个保安
Absolutely certifiable.
完全正确
Please tell me there's a method to your madness.
你要胡来也该有原因吧
Well, a man's family got threatened. You know what I mean?
一个男人的家庭危在旦夕 你懂吗
2 of 'em, actually.
事实上是2个
2 family men? Who's the other one?
2个男人的家庭 还有一个是谁的
Well, the guy I saw casing the bank, right,
就是在银行踩点被我看到的那个
He's not exactly your armed-robber type. You know what I mean?
他不是你想象中的那种银行劫匪 懂我意思
Little bit more to him than meets the eye.
他比表面看起来要复杂得多
You didn't hire me.
你没雇佣我
You asked me to be your partner.
你请我做你的合伙人
I practically begged you,
其实是求你
If I recall.
要是我记得的话
Those were the days, eh?
都是往事了
I'll have Loker and Torres interview everybody at the bank.
我会派洛克尔和托勒斯面谈银行所员工
And find out who knew that the guard's wife had lupus.
还有查一下谁知道保安的老婆得了狼疮
And unfreeze my assets.
还有解冻我的资产
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Our assets.
我们的资产
Unused round.
没开过枪
Safety's still on. She panicked.
保险栓还没关上 她当时太惊慌了
Uhh. Can you throw some more coffee grounds in the pan?
再往锅里放点咖啡渣吧
This one's really startin' to stink.
这里已经开始发臭了
Hey, there, eh?
你好
Sorry sir, you can't go in.
对不起你不能进去
I'm with her.
我跟她一块的
Last time I saw you, you maced me.
上次见你 你朝我喷辣椒水
That's 'cause you broke into my house.
那是因为你闯入我家
She didn't know her killer.
她不认识杀她的人
What? How can you tell that?
什么 你怎么知道
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表