剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Megan's missing.
梅根失踪了
She went for a walk and never came back.
她出去走走 就没再回来
Tell your friend in there he's a coward!
跟你朋友说 他是个懦夫
Oh, what, like men who hide behind their wives, you mean?
什么 你是说暗地偷腥那种懦夫吗
You took away my desk,
你让人占了我桌子
So here I am.
所以我只能来此
Where's my pen?
我的笔呢
Your pen?
你的笔
Yeah, the one you stole off my desk. My pen.
对 你从我桌上偷走的那支
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Rumor travels fast.
坏事传千里
Your point being?
你的意思是
One of these people or one of their daughters
这些人或他们的女儿中肯定有人
Has got to know where Megan is.
知道梅根的下落
Have you thought of that?
你想到过这点吗
Come here.
过来
What is this?
找我来干嘛
What?
干嘛
What?
什么干嘛
I thought I saw a look there.
刚看到你的表情有异
Hey. Fletcher, police.
弗莱彻 我是警♥察♥
Dr. Lightman, it just came over the radio.
莱特曼博士 刚收到消息
His daughter Deedee's in intensive care, hurt bad.
他女儿狄迪进了重症监护室 伤得很重
I'm taking him to the hospital now.
我现在带他去医院
What happened to her?
她怎么了
I don't know. It could be self-inflicted.
我不知道 可能是自残
Don't quote me on that.
这话别出去乱写
You got the attention here, darling.
亲爱的你真是太抓眼球了
Pen.
我的笔
Thief.
你个小贼
Hello, Megan.
你好 梅根
Where's Deedee?
狄迪呢
What, you're disappointed, are you?
怎么 你很失望 是吗
You're the face reader.
你真善于察言观色
Is this how it happened with Fletcher?
弗莱彻也是这么回事是吧
Come on, Dr. Lightman,
拜托 莱特曼博士
You're the one that lured me here.
是你诱我过来的
You wrecked Fletcher's life.
你毁了弗莱彻的生活
Now you're trying to do the same with me, is that it?
现在又想对我故技重施 是吗
I like you better than him. You get me.
我更喜欢你 你懂我的意思
Open your hand.
手张开
Do you prefer cutting up
你更喜欢自残
Or inflicting pain on other people?
还是让别人遭受痛苦
Show me what you got.
让我看看你的伤口
Let's get you out of here, shall we?
我带你出去 好吗
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想干嘛
I don't need any help.
可我不需要帮助
I got you.
有你就够了
But you can't tell anyone.
但不许告诉任何人
You do...
你要是说了
I'll say you attacked me.
我就说你侵害了我
Hang on a sec.
稍等一会儿
Go on in.
继续说
That was just lovely.
这招真厉害
Tell that to Thomas Fletcher.
去跟托马斯·弗莱彻说吧
Megan!
梅根
I found out where Megan kept it hidden.
这是我从梅根藏匿地找出来的
The other girls told me.
别的女孩告诉我的
I'm so sorry, honey.
抱歉 亲爱的
Maybe it's not too late to get you back into the finals.
现在让你回去参加决赛也许还不算晚
After what they did to you, forget it.
他们这么对你 谁还想去参加
"He touched my hair, the back of my neck.
他碰了我的头发 我的后颈
"I felt sick. My hands went numb.
我觉得恶心 双手麻木
I couldn't catch my breath."
喘不过气来
Sound familiar?
听着耳熟吗
Who else knew about this diary?
还有谁知道这日记的事
Ashley and Ellen. And now me.
艾希利和艾伦 还有我
That explains their similar language.
怪不得她们讲的话都大同小异
Here's one.
听这个
"Went to see Back to the Future with Joyce.
跟乔伊斯一起去看电影《回到未来》[1985年发行]
First in the school to see it."
是学校里第一对去看的
It's not Megan's diary, it's her mum's.
这不是梅根的日记 是她妈的
A lot of dog-eared pages.
很多页都作了标记
She's been getting off on her mum's pain night after night.
她日复一日以她妈的痛苦为乐
It's how she survives between victims.
她找不到受害人的时候就靠这个度日
Or pageants, where she can inflict
还有没有选美比赛的时候
the most pain on the most people.
选美中她可以让更多的人感受到更多痛苦
And we took all that away from her.
而我们打破了她的如意算盘
My mum killed herself
我妈妈是自杀的
with pills.
服药自杀
You try to make sense of it.
一直想知道她为何这么做
Then you just move on.
知道原因后就继续活了下去
No one could ever hurt me like she did.
她的自杀对我的伤害是前所未有的
Your mum will move on.
你妈妈也会走出来的
Yeah. After a while, she'll move on...
一定的 过一阵她就会走出来的
If you take that dive.
我是说如果你现在跳楼自杀的话
It sounds cold, but it's the truth.
听起来很冷酷 但事实如此
Your mom really kill herself?
你妈妈真的是自杀的
Oh, yeah.
没错
Silly Cal, right?
愚蠢的卡尔 不是吗
I know about the diary.
我知道日记的事
Now, that's good. Anger.
这样的情绪很好 愤怒
It means you feel something other than pain.
说明除了痛苦 你还有别的感觉
She could never stand it if I had a hair out of place.
我只要一不顺她心 她就忍♥受不了
She'd go to bed for days.
她会连续几天卧床不起
There'd be no food.
家里什么吃的都没有
She wouldn't talk.
她一言不发
No wonder I never met my dad.
难怪我从没见过我爸
Look.
听着
If you really want to hurt your mum...
如果你真想伤害你妈妈
and her bloody pageant...
还有那活见鬼的选美大赛
no one does that stuff better than me.
干这种坏事 我最擅长不过了
"Teenstyle" Magazine would like to thank
姿尚杂♥志♥感谢各位选手的参与
all of our participants for making this pageant
你们在舞台上的表现
a special occasion for all of us.
让本届大赛格外精彩纷呈
In just a moment, I'll be handed...
请稍等片刻 我即将拿到...
She shouldn't even be back here, you know.
她根本就不该回来参赛
Well, it's the best I could do, you know,
为了阻止她跳楼 能做到这样就不错了
To get her down off the ledge,
我只能尽力而为
'cause, of course, I didn't have a shrink handy.
当然 要是带个心理医生去就不一样了
And now, after all the talent,
此刻 经过所有的才艺表演
after all the poise and beauty,
仪态和美貌的展示后
we come to the big moment.
我们终于迎来了颁奖时刻
Who will be miss "Teenstyle" Magazine?
谁将赢得姿尚小姐的桂冠
Whose face will grace next month's cover?
谁能荣登下一♥期♥的杂♥志♥封面
Our second runner-up and third-place winner is...
第三名暨季军得主是
Miss Oregon, Jessica Milsom.
来自俄勒冈州的杰西卡·米尔森
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Our first runner-up and second-place winner is...
第二名暨亚军得主是
Miss Connecticut, Megan Cross.
来自康乃迪克州的梅根·考斯
Ladies and gentlemen, miss Texas is your winner!
女士们先生们 冠军就是来自德克萨斯州的
Ashley, Congratulations.
艾希利 恭喜你
Isn't she beautiful?
她真是艳压群芳
Miss "Teenstyle" Magazine!
姿尚小姐诞生了
Beautiful!
真漂亮
Congratulations.
恭喜她们
How you doing? You all right?
干嘛呢 没事吧
He touched my hair,
他摸我的头发
the back of my neck.
我的后颈
I felt sick.
我觉得恶心
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表