剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I know when something's not right.
事情不对头的时候我能感觉出来
And add to that that you and Colette couldn't conceive.
再加上你和克莱特总怀不上孩子
Which is how come Dr. Heaton's
这就是西顿医生会
involved in all of this, right?
卷入这档子事的原因 对吧
Explain to me what this has to do with finding my daughter.
给我解释下这和找到我女儿有什么联♥系♥吗
When your wife said that the baby was yours, both of yours...
你老婆说孩子是你的 是你们两个的
Even though you knew she'd had an affair,
即便你知道她搞外遇
you never questioned that you were the father?
你也从没怀疑过自己不是孩子的父亲吗
Kimberly is my daughter.
金柏莉是我的女儿
When I made that crack
当我说那段
about her being the mother of your children,
关于她是你孩子的母亲的那段话的时候
she tried to hide her shame.
她努力地想隐藏自己的羞愧
You are not the father of both children.
你不是那两个孩子的父亲
You ever wonder why Kimberly doesn't look
你想过没 为什么金柏莉
even the littlest bit like you?
和你一丁点都不像吗
Now you're wonderin',
现在你开始想了
"Well, if I'm not Kimberly's father,"
"我如果不是金柏莉的父亲的话"
"what the hell is Heaton's role in all of that?"
"那西顿在整件事里到底是什么鬼角色啊"
You find that out, you might find the baby.
你搞清楚那问题了 你可能就找到你孩子了
Morning, Dr. Foster.
早上好 福斯特博士
Satisfied customers?
客人满意而归了
And their babies.
带着他们的宝宝归了
Now, can we take this in my office, please?
我们现在能进我办公室说吗 请吧
No.
不行
Excuse me?
你说什么
No, we did that before,
不行 我们之前进就去说过了
and it didn't work very well.
结果效果不是很好
Is Lane Bradley Kim's real father?
林恩·布莱德利是金米的亲生父亲吗
Well, both their names are on the birth certificate.
他俩的名字都在出生证明上
Yeah, but you can pretty much put
是啊 但是你基本上能
anything you want on a birth certificate, right?
在出生证明上写上任何人的名字 是吧
Lane and Colette Bradley are Kimmy's parents, period.
林恩和克莱特·布莱德利是金米的双亲 句号♥
Parents.
双亲
Yeah, as opposed to mother and father.
是啊 对应着母亲和父亲
You know, that's a very carefully put language distinction
你知道不 这两个措辞有很细微的异意
and technically true. I mean,
而且你那样讲准确来说没有错 我是说
Lane and Colette are raising her,
林恩和克莱特抚养她
even if they weren't the biological parents.
即便他们并不是她的亲生父母
You got any kids yourself, Dr. Heaton?
你自己有孩子吗 西顿医生
I'll take that as a no, then.
那我就当你没有了
Yet somehow you think of
但是某种程度上说
all of these babies as yours,
你把这些宝宝都当做自己的孩子
you know, in a way.
你懂的 以某种方式
A kind of substitute parenthood.
一种类似替身人父的感情
Well, no one would argue with that.
没人会对这个有什么看法吧
If you don't mind, please...
如果你不介意的话 请...
Do any of your patients ever get the wrong sperm?
你的病人有人曾经受错精吗
Ms. Tate. I'm--I'm sorry. I'll be--
泰特女士 不好意思 我一会儿
I'm not gonna talk about this any further out here.
在这里我不会再继续就此事说下去了
I mean, do they ever get it mixed up, you know,
我说 他们曾经搞混过吗 你懂的
accidentally?
无意中地
Ok, how 'bout intentionally?!
好吧 那有意的呢
Lane Bradley isn't Kim's biological father.
林恩·布莱德利不是金米的亲生父亲
Of course he's the father. I did the work myself.
他当然是她的父亲 我亲自进行受精的
Well, how long did the process take?
那整个过程持续了多久
And don't give us any of that patient-doctor crap,
别跟我提那什么医患保密协议的鬼东西
or we'll take this back out there.
不然我们再出去接着说这事
5 years.
五年
The process to get them pregnant took 5 years.
让他们怀上孩子的过程花了五年
Right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Next question.
下一个问题
Would a doctor, like you,
一个医生 比如说你
help the process along
会为了让过程进行的更顺利
by making a little donation of his own?
而自己捐赠那么一些些呢
That's outrageous.
那太过分了
It's disgusting, yeah.
很恶心 是啊
You get a lot of cards from your patients.
你的病人给你寄了很多卡片呀
More than I can count.
我都数不过来
It's funny, though.
有趣的是
'cause you get a card from the Bradleys, right,
你有一张布莱德利家寄来的明信片
and it's the only one that ends up in a schmancy frame,
而且唯有这张装进了华丽的相框
and it's their little girl that gets taken.
上面正是他们失踪的小女儿
As you already know,
你又不是不知道
we've grown particularly close.
我们的关系非常亲密
We think that whoever Kim's father is might have her.
我们认为带走金米的可能是她的父亲
Lane is her father.
林恩就是她父亲
I don't know how I can make this any more clear to you people.
还让我怎么跟你们解释
Well, you could say it again, all right,
那好 你再重复一次
but this time, without squinting and pressing your lips together and that.
但这次请不要斜视 嘴唇也不要抿那么紧
Lane isn't the father.
林恩不是她父亲
So who is, then?
说吧 是谁
Let me guess.
我猜猜
It's confidential.
这是机密
Whoa. This conversation never happened.
我可什么都没有跟你们讲
No, we got it all from your face, mate.
的确 我们通过你的表情知道了 哥们
And from what you didn't say.
还有你没说出来的话
And your point is?
你们有何看法
Wallowski found some video
沃斯找到了一段
from a drugstore surveillance camera.
由药房♥监控探头拍摄的录像
This is from this morning,
这是今早的情况
same drugstore Kim was taken from.
金米就是在这家药房♥失踪的
Lane Bradley goes in early on his shift, and...
林恩·布莱德利是在一轮班的时候进店的
He buys diapers.
他买♥♥了尿不湿
Get him in the cube pronto.
立刻带他进审讯室
I know I'm not the best husband or dad in the world.
我知道自己不是这个世界上最好的丈夫和父亲
That's my part in this.
这是我的责任
You asked me when I was going to admit that.
你那天问我何时才愿意承认
Well, there you have it.
现在你听到了
But I am a good cop.
但我是个好警♥察♥
That is, until the day when I stop looking for Kimmy.
除非有一天我放弃寻找金米
We got video of you buying diapers this morning.
我们有一段你今早买♥♥尿不湿的录像
I always buy diapers today.
我总在这一天买♥♥
You got plenty of baby supplies at home, Lane.
你家里的尿不湿还有不少 林恩
Care to explain?
愿意解释吗
He has to buy 'em.
这是逼不得已
Don't you?
对吧
So you can keep believing.
那样你才能保有希望
Otherwise, you have to
否则 你就只能
admit to yourself that you've lost all hope. Right?
接受令人绝望的事实 对吧
Go get your wife and your son and bring 'em back here.
去把你妻子和儿子都带到这里来
Gently.
温柔点
Ok.
好
Wallowski will get Dr. Heaton...
沃斯会去带西顿医生
not so gently.
用不着温柔
Heaton's involved in this?
西顿跟这事有关吗
He's standing in the way of the truth.
他拒不透露真♥相♥
You thank me when we get your baby back.
等我们找回你的宝宝再感谢我
Alright.
就这样吧
Yeah?
请进
What's the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
Well, I think we're just about to find that out.
我们就快查明真♥相♥了
Mrs. Bradley, have you ever had an affair
布莱德利夫人 除了你的上司之外
with anyone else other than your boss?
你还跟其他人有过婚外情吗
What kind of question is that?
你这是什么问题
The kind we can't help answering with our faces.
这种问题能让你不由自主地用表情回答
So just one affair, then?
那么就这一桩婚外情了
Stanley Heaton told you?
斯丹利·西顿告诉你了吗
No, but I take it from that look that he knows
没有 不过他的表情告诉我
and he's just covering for you.
他是知情人 而且他还替你遮掩
I just want my baby back.
我只想找回我的宝宝
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表