剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What about money?
那钱呢
He didn't marry...
他结婚不是
there was no mention of money ever.
我们没提过钱 从来没有
You see how you're breathing, Ingrid?
你听到自己的呼吸频率了吗 英格丽
Short breaths, your heart is racing...
呼吸短促 心跳加速
that's the hate part.
这是憎恨
After he left me, I found out
他离开我之后 我发现
that he was married before me.
他娶我之前是结过婚的
You were his second wife?
你是他的第二任
Third?
第三任
Fourth?
第四任
Fifth.
第五任
I guess I must look pretty dumb, huh?
我想我一定傻透了
No. Really.
一点都不傻
You don't have to lie, ok? I know.
你没必要说违心的话 我都知道
All right, so...
好了 这么说
5 wives in 2 1/2 years,
他两年半娶了五个老婆
and every one of 'em on the rebound.
每段感情都在她们闹离婚时开始的
I couldn't even get near you when you were on the rebound.
你闹离婚时 我都没法靠近你
Maybe you didn't try hard enough.
也许你努力得不够
Are you saying I had a chance?
你是说 我本来有机会的
You finished?
说完了吗
Can we get back to the case now?
能回到正事上来了吗
All right.
好的
Forkner Shorthand.
是福克纳速记法
Uh, excuse her French. She's deaf.
她说不清楚别介意 她是个聋子
Could you say that again, but just a touch slower?
你能再说一遍吗 尽量慢一点
My friend here is a little hard of understanding.
我朋友理解有点困难
Go.
说吧
The writing in the notebook is Forkner Shorthand.
本子内容是用福克纳速记法记录的
My sister told me.
我姐姐告诉我的
She uses it all the time.
她一直用这种方法速记
Excellent.
太好了
Great.
不错
What's for dessert?
甜点吃的什么
You have no idea what she just said.
你没听懂她刚才说的吧
Yeah, well, don't let her know that, all right?
是不懂 别让她知道 好吗
Because it'll break my heart.
是的 那会让我心碎的
Thank you, Sarah.
谢谢 莎拉
So you think George is scamming these women?
你认为乔治是在骗这些女人吗
Look whose names came up.
看看都有谁的名字
Police chief, Judge Ramsey...
警♥察♥局长 拉姆齐法官
Lily and Paula's ex-husbands.
莉丽和宝拉的前夫
And Thomas Dobson,
还有托马斯·多布森
the reptile from the park.
公园里的那个人♥渣♥
A list of men's names and dollar amounts.
这是一份男人及其财富的表单
Not so good for the ex-wives.
对于那些前妻来说可不是好消息
Maybe it's time I hire Mr. Dobson.
也许我该找多布森当我的律师了
Judge Ramsey couldn't recommend you highly enough.
拉姆齐法官可是高度推荐你
Sometimes I wish attorney-client privilege
有时候 我真希望律师-委托人特免权
was a 2-way street.
是相互的
Ah, yeah.
是啊
All right. Well, I'll be on my way, then.
好吧 那我走了
Mr. Foster.
福斯特先生
When the judge came to see me,
当年法官来找我的时候
he wasn't already divorced.
他还尚未离婚
Well, my ex-wife is bleeding me dry,
我的前妻快把我榨干了
all right?
懂吗
She got a condo in Key Biscayne,
她在比斯坎岛有套高级公♥寓♥
chauffer,
健身
flowers from Europe daily.
每天从欧洲直送的鲜花
And you want the bleeding stopped
你希望你的大出血止住
and stopped now. Am I right?
立刻止住 对吗
The problem is this.
问题是这样的
If you have a preexisting arrangement,
如果你有婚前协议
signed and sealed, my hands are tied.
签字盖章了 那我无能为力
Well, I had been led to believe
有人指点我说 要相信
that you might have alternative solutions to my problem.
你也许有解决我这种问题的替代方法
Look, everything you need is in here.
你需要的一切都在这里
And also I took the liberty of assuming that cash is king.
我也就擅自默认现金为王了
And, uh...
还有
Don't think I've forgotten about the dry cleaning.
干洗费我没忘
Cheers, Tom.
再会 汤姆
You have a smooth stroke,
你击球很流畅
if you don't mind me saying.
如果你不介意我这么说的话
You want a real game?
想来一场真正的比赛吗
Loser buys drinks?
输的人请喝饮料
How 'bout dinner?
晚餐怎么样
Ok.
行
George.
乔治
Gillian.
吉莉安
Unforced errors kill you every time.
总输在自己的大意上
Oh, so it's not my playing, then?
这么说不是因为我技术好了
Well, it's never a winning strategy
赞扬你的对手
to compliment your opponent.
可绝非取胜之道
Oh, is that what I am, your opponent?
我的身份 是你的对手吗
Well, what else would you be?
还能是什么呢
I'm a couple of break points away
再拿几个破发点
from being your dinner date.
我就是你的晚餐约会对象了
And there I was thinking you might be the sore-loser type.
我还以为你说不定是个输不起的人呢
Try this. Let me know what you think.
试试这个 看看你觉得怎么样
And I'm much better...
我的强项...
At serving wine than tennis balls?
是选酒而非打球吗
Actually, I was gonna say
其实我要说
I'm much better when I'm with someone like you.
和你这样的人在一起我才会更强
Like me, huh?
像我这样的
What am I like?
我什么样
The opposite of my ex.
跟我的前妻相反
She would have found fault with the wine, no matter which one I picked.
我选什么样的酒 他都会抱怨
Please, don't I know it.
拜托 我太理解了
I was married to exactly the same type.
我也嫁过完全同类型的人
Cal always had to be the smartest person in the room.
卡尔总是要当最聪明的那一个
Every conversation was a duel. I mean,
每次谈话都好像决斗
talk about exhausting.
简直解筋疲力尽
With Megan, everything was the bottom line...
跟梅根一起 她眼里只有钱
the price of everything, the value of nothing, you know?
用价格衡量一切 却不懂价值几何 你懂吗
Yeah, I don't mind frugal,
对 我不介意朴素
but I hate cheap.
但我讨厌没品
Cal would never buy wine like this.
卡尔永远都不会买♥♥这样的酒
That bit's true.
这一点是真话
Guy didn't know what he had.
男人不珍惜眼前人
And he was always looking at every other woman who walked by,
他老是盯着身边经过的每一个女人看
like sexual A.D.D.
异性多动症
Yes, Torres?
怎么了 托勒斯
Nothing.
没什么
His loss.
他的损失啊
Guys like that... their own worst enemies.
那种男人 是他们自己最可怕的敌人
You know, it's a pity, though,
其实 真是个遗憾
because underneath all that stuff is...
因为在那些表象之下
is an amazing, funny, interesting mind.
是一颗美好 幽默 有趣的心灵
Did she just call me sexy?
她刚刚说我性感吗
No, she didn't. She's playing a role.
不 她没有 她在演戏
She did. She just called me sexy.
她说了 说我性感
So what about you?
那你怎么样
It was a bad match.
一段糟糕的结合
She was a Harvard lawyer.
她是个哈佛出身的律师
I was a college dropout who ran a doggy day care.
我却是个开宠物日托店的大学辍学生
Yeah. Her, uh, border collie
对 她的博德牧羊犬
fell in love with my malamute.
爱上我的爱斯基摩犬了
Cal always hated big dogs.
卡尔一直都讨厌大狗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表