剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
a god complex.
有种上帝情结
I've been practicing medicine for 20 years--
我行医已有二十多年了
Then you'd know the type.
那你该知道是哪一种人了
Someone with an intimate knowledge of medicine.
是对医学有着很深的了解的人
Don't you think I would know
你觉得如果我的雇员在谋杀患者
if one of my employees was killing patients?
我会不知道吗
Your patients are dropping like flies...doctor.
你的患者已经死得又多又快 医生
How long do you want to continue with the small talk?
你还想打太极多久
Ok, I've read the autopsy reports,
我读了尸检报告
In detail.
逐字逐句地
The deaths you are talking about
你所说的死亡之间
are all unrelated.
都互无关系
That kind of emphatic denial
你这种断然否认
ith stress on every word
强调每词
is a sign of condescending deception, doctor.
是一种居高临下的欺骗 医生
There's no angel of death on my staff.
我的雇员里没有死亡天使
Do you vet everyone that you hire personally?
你会调查你雇的每个人吗
Yes.
会
Good.
好吧
I want total access.
我要得到你的全权授权
Residents...
患者
Staff.
雇员
Did you ever get angry at a patient?
你向患者发过火吗
Ever have a bedpan emptied on you?
有人向你身上倒过夜壶吗
Do you ever feel happy when a resident dies?
患者去世时你会感到快乐吗
Relieved, sometimes.
有时 会如释重负
It's complicated.
很复杂
You must know.
你必须知道
I used to get upset.
我曾经会很伤心
But after a while, you just get used to it, you know?
但一段时间后 你就会适应
The deaths. The next day at your kid's soccer game,
这些死亡 第二天在孩子的足球赛上
you just put it out of your mind.
你就会忘得一干二净
One thing these people all have in common
这些人的共同特征是
is professional numbness.
职业性的麻木
You know, like cops and gallows humor.
就像警♥察♥和黑色幽默
I've got this one.
我来搞定这个#
What's your name?
你叫什么
Frazier.
弗雷泽
Why can't I talk to her?
我为什么不能跟她谈
You like what you do, Frazier?
你喜欢你的职业吗 弗雷泽
I need my job.
我需要工作
You know what I mean, in a straight answer?
你能直接回答我的问题吗
I bring the stink of horizon home with me every day.
我每早都带着清晨的臭味回家
Shower twice just to scrub it all out.
洗两遍澡才能冲掉这个味道
I shaved my head
我剃光了头发
'cause there ain't enough shampoo in the world.
是因为再多的洗发水也洗不掉那股味道
Is that straight enough for you?
这够直白了吧
And yet you still love what you do?
即使如此你还是喜欢你的职业
Those people, yeah.
那些人 确实
Every day I learn something new from them.
每天我都能从他们身上学到新东西
Such as?
比如
Life is short.
生命短暂
Let's just say, you disrespect them, you disrespect me.
你不尊重他们 你也不尊重我们
How long you worked there?
你在这儿工作多久了
6 years.
六年
You ever think about quitting?
想过要辞职吗
Not so long as there's patients who want to fight, no.
只要这些患者斗争不止 我就不辞职
You're the only person that we've talked to
你是我们询问过的这些人中
that loves what they do.
唯一一个喜欢自己的职业的人
Then you think I'm crazy, right?
你认为我疯了对吧
Bonkers.
脑子不正常
Yeah. But that's another story.
是 不过这个另说
Is there anyone else there that cares like you do?
除你之外还有谁像你一样关心他们吗
Dr. Olson.
奥尔森医生
How you doing? All right?
你好吗 一切都好吧
How are you?
你好吗
Sometimes they just surrender.
有时候他们就那么放弃了
You believe that, do you?
你还真信这套啊
Neither do I.
我也不信
There comes a time when they should be allowed to just go.
时候到了 你就要放手让他们走
What about this one?
那这个人呢
Did she want to...go?
她自己想走吗
Or did she want to fight?
没准她想抗争呢
Or don't you know for sure?
还是你根本就不确定
Have a think.
好好琢磨琢磨
Get back to me.
晚点再回答我
She looks so peaceful.
她看起来好安详
Doesn't she?
不是吗
You really helped her, you know.
你真的帮了她不少
Put her mind at rest.
平静了她的内心
Or the best you could.
你尽力了
Playing the role of her husband Burt when she really needed it.
在她需要的时候扮演她的丈夫伯特
I want to thank you for that.
我想感谢你做的这一切
Are you thanking me on her behalf?
你是在替她谢我吗
Oh, I just came to say goodbye.
我只是来道别的
I'm going to leave you two alone now.
我正要离开
You robbed a man of his daughter.
你夺走了一个人的女儿
And then you just move on.
之后还能心安理得地生活
How many times have you done this?
这种事你干过多少次了
If you're talking about Gretchen Stoll,
如果你是指格蕾琴·斯托尔的话
what if I were to tell you
要是我跟你说
that she needed a lot more than her father?
她需要的远不止是一个父亲呢
More than her earthly father, you mean.
你是指远不止尘世间的父亲
Imagine being so riddled with disease,
你想象一下那种疾病缠身的滋味
you can't respond.
你根本动弹不得
Every day a living hell.
每天都活在炼狱里
Wouldn't you want someone to come along
你难道不希望有个人出现
and bring a peaceful, dignified end to your pain?
让你了结得安详且有尊严吗
Someone play God?
你是说有人来扮演上帝吗
What do you think doctors are doing
你认为当医生们把早产儿
when they put a preemie in an incubator?
放在恒温箱里时扮演的是什么角色
Or conversely, perform an abortion
或是相反 当他们做堕胎手术
or put someone in a vegetative state on life support?
或是给植物人接上生命维持器的时候呢
We play God in many different ways.
我们以很多种不同的方式扮演上帝
What about all the other people you killed?
那你杀死的其他人呢
I mean, did you ask their permission?
你经过他们的允许了吗
This is a hypothetical discussion, Dr. Lightman.
这只是个假设性的讨论 莱特曼博士
I beg your pardon, did we get our wires crossed?
不好意思 咱俩是在鸡同鸭讲吗
Charlie.
查理
That's the trigger.
这就是触动点
The white coat is the trigger.
白大褂就是她的触动点
She thinks you're Charlie,
她以为你是查理
who she blamed for her sister's death.
她把她妹妹的死都怪在查理头上
I...
我
killed Rose...
杀了罗斯
trying to abort your baby.#
在让她堕掉你孩子的时候
I know you know, and now you want to kill me.
我知道你知道了 所以你现在想要杀我
Veronica, I'm a doctor.
维罗妮卡 我是个医生
My job is to help you.
我的工作是帮助你#
Can you ever forgive me for what I did, Charlie?
你能原谅我的所作所为吗 查理
Yes.
可以
Of course I forgive you, Veronica.
我当然原谅你 维罗妮卡
But the question is,
但是问题是
can he?
他能吗
What are you doing?
你在这干嘛
Emily let me in.
艾米丽让我进来的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I brought you your usual.
我带了你常喝的酒
What are we drinking to, then?
那我为什么要和你喝酒
Well, I came here to thank you.
我是来谢你的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表