剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Historians believe that
史学家相信
the Salem Witch Trials were caused
女巫审判案是由
by a hallucinogenic fungus called ergot,
名为麦角的致幻真菌引起的
which found its way into the winter bread supply.
它们污染了冬季供应的面包
All right. Let's see how magical
好了 让我们来见识一下
this muffin really is.
这松饼有多大魔力吧
It's moist, it's a little bitter.
湿湿的 有点苦
Overall, it's not that bad.
总体来说 味道还凑合
Really? Mr. Fitzgerald, Mr. Fitzgerald
真的? Fitzgerald先生 Fitzgerald先生
said that to you?
跟你那么说的?
Mr. Fitzgerald? Really?
Fitzgerald先生? 真的?
So bread... or in this case a muffin...
所以面包... 或是这个案子里的松饼...
is the perfect delivery system.
是毒药传播的最佳渠道
The same one you used on Wayne.
跟你给Wayne的毒松饼一样
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Come on, Amanda. Let's go.
来吧 Amanda 咱们走吧
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
不不不 等等 等等 等等
No. You're gonna love this bit, trust me.
别走 这个意外你会喜欢的 相信我
Ta-da!
嗒哒!
Dad?
爸爸?
Oh, my god.
噢 天呐
Is this for real?
这不是做梦吧?
It's real, baby girl. It's real.
是真的 宝贝女儿 是真的
So she doctored the muffins to keep you
所以她给你毒松饼 让你
talking to the trees, mate.
一直神志不清 老兄
Each visit another batch of magic muffins, right?
每次拜访就带一批松饼 对吗?
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
Wayne's half of the estate for starters.
首先是为了Wayne能继承的半份遗产
It's more than that, though, isn't it?
但还不仅仅如此 对吗?
You hurt a little girl.
你伤害了一个小女孩
That's where I come in because
所以我才帮忙的
I take that very, very personally.
我个人非常非常痛恨这种行为
Why did you do this to me, Gina?
你为什么要这么对我 Gina?
The lifeblood of the estate are the horses.
我们财产的命脉是那些马
I'm the one that takes care of them.
是我在照顾它们
Wayne's never understood them.
Wayne根本不懂
Right.
没错
So you drugged Wayne to keep him away from the horses, right?
所以你就给Wayne下药 让他不能靠近那些马 是吗?
He ends up almost killing himself and his daughter.
结果他差点害死他女儿和他自己
Then they drag him off to the finger-painting Academy for life.
然后他就被强制关进精神病院进行终身治疗
Problem solved?
问题解决了?
Here.
给
Cor. What's that smell?
老天 这是什么味道?
What smell?
什么味道?
Must be the ferry going by.
肯定是有渡船经过
What? Nothing.
什么? 没什么
You know, we've been together all day,
我们都待在一起一整天了
and you haven't mentioned being in the hospital once.
你还没提起在医院里的事呢
So tell me what happened.
那告诉我发生了什么吧
I nicked one of Amanda's muffins.
我偷吃了一个Amanda的松饼
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么干?
Well, because it was just sitting there, you know,
呃 因为松饼就摆在那 你知道的
looking all tasty.
看着非常好吃
You deliberately got yourself admitted, didn't you?
你故意让自己被关进去的 是吧?
Says who?
谁说的?
I do, and I'm mad.
我说的 而且我很生气
I know.
我知道
All right. Look. If I had deliberately admitted myself, right,
好吧 听着 如果我是故意把自己弄进去的
that would make me completely bloody bonkers, wouldn't it?
那我就真成精神病了 是吧?
So is that what you think?
你就是那么想的?
Yeah. I saw your grandma because of that muffin.
对 因为吃了松饼 我看到你祖母了
And?
然后呢?
And you know how this started out
你知道 我是怎么想要去
me trying to help Amanda?
帮Amanda的?
Well, I think it was her that really did me the favor, you know?
我想其实是她帮了我的忙 你知道吗?
Well, did you and your mom talk?
那你和祖母说话了吗?
You think I got a screw loose, don't you?
你觉得我有毛病 是不是?
You talked.
你们聊了
She wanted to know if you were like her.
她想知道你是不是像她
Well, am I?
那我像她吗?
I hope so. A little bit.
希望如此 有点像吧
So do you think it was really her talking to you
那你觉得 真是她在跟你说话
or just you talking to yourself?
还是你在自言自语?
Have you been psychobabbling with Gillian again?
你又跟Gillian讨教破心理学了?
Well, my dad's a lunatic. Ground me.
是啊 我老爸是个疯子 让我禁足吧
I bet she said a couple days in that place
她肯定跟你说 在那个地方待几天
was just what I needed, right?
正是我需要的 对吧?
Just a couple?
才几天够吗?
Oi. Enough of your lip.
噢 你话太多了
So, um, did you see anyone else in there?
那 呃 你幻觉时还看到别人了吗?
Like who?
比如谁?
That's a no then.
那就是没有了
Yes. I'll tell you what.
没有 跟你说个好玩的
Loker got completely off his nut.
Loker倒是完全疯了
That was something to see.
那还有点看点
I got it on disk.
我把那段录在碟片上了
A true compliment coming from you.
你倒是真心夸奖他呢
Happy Birthday, Dad.
生日快乐 老爸
I can't hear you.
我听不见
Burnt. My favorite.
烤过的 我的最爱
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表