剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Keep it in your pants.
放进裤子里
You're not gonna need it.
你用不着它的
My heart's racing.
我的心跳得很快
Your heart's not racing?
你的心跳没加快吗?
No. Liar.
没有啊 骗人
Now my heart is racing.
现在我心跳开始加速了
Hey, what are you doing down here?
嘿 你们在这儿干吗?
It's OK.
没事
Yeah, we're police officers.
对 我们是警♥察♥
22 years as a cop, never fired my weapon.
我当了22年的警♥察♥ 从没开过火
And now this.
但是这次
You two yum-yums ain't cops.
你们两个吞吞吐吐的肯定不是警♥察♥
Joe, don't!
Joe 别!
Hi, it's Torres. The museum's just been broken into
喂 我是Torres 刚刚有人闯入博物馆了
and you are liable for whatever's missing.
有任何东西失窃 你都要负责
What? How is this my fault?
什么? 关我什么事?
All I'm saying, Miss Torres,
Torres小姐 我告诉你
is this better not have anything to do
最好你审查过的人
with any of the people you supposedly vetted.
都和这事没关系
What do you mean us doing you a favor?
你说我们帮你一个忙是什么意思?
He's blaming you, Torres,
他要把责任推给你 Torres
That's exactly what I would do in his place.
我要是他 我也会这么干
Miss Torres, I went to the Lightman group
Torres小姐 我去Lightman集团
and hired Dr. Lightman.
是想雇Lightman博士帮忙
All I got was you.
结果去审查的是你
Cop got shot?
警♥察♥中枪了?
No, the thieves dressed as a cop.
不是 是贼扮的警♥察♥
How many thieves?
有多少贼?
Two.
两个
Other one's dead.
另外一个死了
Dr. Lightman, good of you to show up.
Lightman博士 真荣幸您亲自出面了啊
Always up for a party.
参加派对我很积极的
What, do you find this amusing?
什么 你觉得这很好玩?
You hired us to vet your staff and your security.
你雇我们审查你的员工和保安
And right now you're hoping she messed up
而现在 你希望是她把事情搞砸的
so you can blame this on someone else.
这样你就找到人推卸责任了
Amusing. Laugh a minute.
好玩 能笑上一分钟
But you leave her alone!
但你离她远点!
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你们去哪?
At ease. I'm a doctor.
别紧张 我是医生
You in a lot of pain, are you?
你很疼 是吗?
What do you think?
你以为呢?
What were you trying to steal from the museum?
你们想从博物馆偷什么?
And who for?
偷给谁?
We got a man dying here.
这有人快死了
Look around. What do you see?
看看周围 这不都是病人嘛?
I don't see anyone else dying.
我看别人不至于就要死了啊
You a doctor?
你是医生?
He's a witness.
他是个目击者
A cop. You got some ID?
你是警♥察♥啊 有证件吗?
So, are you just gonna let him die, huh?
那你们就准备让他等死 嗯?
No, I'm gonna call security.
不 我要叫保安了
That's what I'm going to do.
那就是我要做的
You know what I see?
你知道我看到什么了吗?
I see a woman who's been in this game far too long,
我看到的是 一个女人当护士当太久了
who's lost the ability to serve.
已经忘了该怎么服务患者了
Excuse me.
失陪
Right. She's gonna be back in a minute,
好 她马上就会回来
So make it snappy.
所以快说
Who are you?
你是谁?
A fellow art lover.
艺术品爱好者
I'm partial to a bit of Van Gogh.
我比较偏爱梵高
All the arts, artifacts.
我喜欢所有艺术品 文物
You know, something small you can slip in your pocket,
我喜欢那些小东西 你能假扮成个警♥察♥到博物馆去
walk out of a museum with, you know, disguised as a cop.
顺手就能把它们塞到口袋里 然后就出来
I'll tell you this much.
我就跟你说这么多
The item is pre-sold.
这项"物品"是预售的
The item?
"物品"?
Yeah. Yeah, the item. Sold to who?
对 "物品" 卖♥♥给谁的?
That's... that's all I'm gonna say until I walk out of here.
离... 离开这之前 我就说这么多
Want to cut a deal against the people who hired you?
还想和雇佣你的人达成交易?
How many are there?
有多少人?
I guess I'm finally getting what I deserve, huh?
我猜我现在这样也算是罪有应得 哈?
You hang in there.
你坚持住
What for?
为什么?
Oh, don't be a wanker.
哦 别那么傻
There must be someone, something...
总有些人 或事...
Hey, I thought you could use some company.
嘿 我觉得你可能需要人陪
Cal?
Cal啊?
What'd you say?
你说什么?
Never mind. I can see you're busy.
没什么 看得出来你正忙着呢
With her legs or with the case?
是忙着看她的腿呢 还是忙案子呢?
That obnoxious curator just hunted me down at the vending machine.
那个讨厌的馆长刚在自动售卖♥♥机那 一直对我喋喋不休
Sidney Carlton. Now, that's either a fake name,
Sidney Carlton 要么是个假名字
or the man was born a ponce.
要么这人天生就是皮条客
He was... he was screaming at me that this is my fault.
他... 他一直吼我说是我的错
That I screwed up vetting his staff.
说我把审查他员工的事搞砸了
That the only reason the thieves were at the museum
还说贼出现在博物馆的唯一原因就是
was because someone there had leaked where the new art exhibit
有人把存放新展出艺术品的地方泄露出去了
was being stored and I missed it.
而我早应该查出来这个人的
You're blocking the view, love.
你挡住我了 亲爱的
You know the difference between...
你知道帝王斑蝶(食毒且体内有毒)和...
a monarch butterfly and a viceroy, Torres?
副王蛱蝶(无毒 模仿帝王斑蝶的外形避免被捕食)的区别吗 Torres?
No.
不知道
Well, look at her.
那 看看她
All right. Go on.
好 继续
Off you go.
你可以走了
What about you?
你呢?
Busy.
忙着呢
Magazine?
看杂♥志♥吗?
I'm good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定? 对
Is this taken?
这儿有人坐吗?
No.
没有
You a patient or a visitor?
你是病人 还是来探病的?
I have a friend in surgery.
我一个朋友在做手术
Is that man bothering you?
那个人在骚扰你吗?
Which man?
哪个人?
Oh, the one that was staring at you.
噢 那个一直盯着你看的
You mean you?
你是说你自己?
Oh, so you were ignoring me, then.
哦 难道说你才看到我
Are you hitting on me?
你在勾引我吗?
Wait, in this place?
什么 在这儿?
It'd be a bit creepy, wouldn't it?
有点诡异 是吧?
Is it a close friend?
是很亲密的朋友?
In surgery?
做手术的那个?
Co-worker.
是同事
He doesn't have family,
他没有家人
So I thought... thought I should be here.
所以我想... 我应该在这守着
More than just a co-worker, then.
那就不只是同事了吧
OK, how about you? Patient or visitor?
好吧 你呢? 是病人还是来探病的?
Visitor. But it's a long story.
探病的 但是说来话长
Friend, relative?
朋友 亲戚?
I don't want to burden you with my problems.
我还是不想让我的麻烦给你造成负担
Suit yourself.
那随你吧
Right. Well, good-bye and nice to meet you.
好 那再见了 很高兴见到你
Um, I didn't mean to be rude.
呃 我不是故意这么无礼的
Please sit.
请坐下
Lovers tiff?
和男朋友吵架了?
Worse?
更糟?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表