剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What--what are you--
什么 你想干嘛
Is this him?
是他吗
I think we've seen that look somewhere before,
我觉得咱之前在哪儿见过这幅表情
don't you, professor?
你说呢 专家
Recognition.
他认识他
This junkie knows you from somewhere, Teddy.
这个嗑药的家伙在哪儿见过你 泰迪
So, you recognize the killers
这么说 你认得这些凶手
'cause you hired them, right?
因为是你雇了他们 对吧
This is crazy.
简直是无稽之谈
I--I'm a witness.
我 我可是目击者
No, you paid them to kill Kira,
不 是你花钱雇他们杀死了基拉
and then you tried to pin it on Marcus and Rudy.
然后又准备栽赃给马库斯和鲁迪
I never said their names.
我没提过他们的名字
So, this is from before the shooting.
这是枪杀前拍摄的照片
This is at the restaurant, you and Kira
这是在饭店里 你和基拉在为酱料
arguing over the sauce, right? See that?
争执的时候 对吗 看见没
Sadness.
悲伤
You were grieving before they even walked through the door, mate.
他们还没进门你就那么伤心了 老兄
We were talking about Jim's dying.
我们当时在谈论吉姆快不行了的事
I loved Kira.
我爱基拉
I didn't do this.
不是我♥干♥的
Please.
拜托
Hold that thought.
保持住这个状态
I can't hold an old man based on nothing but your science.
我不能仅凭你的科学就拘留一位老人
I don't expect you to, darling.
我也不指望你会 亲爱的
So, what, you think you're gonna get a confession now?
那怎么 你以为你就快让他招供了吗
Did you ever try to hire a hit man?
你有没有试过去找个打手
Not exactly a buyer's market out there.
外面可不是什么买♥♥方市场
So you're taking a meth head's word for it,
所以你就听信一个磕了药的人
because meth heads, they never lie.
因为他们磕了药 他们不会撒谎
Bring 'em in again if you don't believe me.
要是你不相信我 再把他们叫来就是
After your stunt in the lineup,
在你列队问讯时耍过手腕之后
they both lawyered up.
他们都请了律师
We won't see their faces till trial.
在审讯之前我们见不到他们了
And Jim will be dead by then.
而吉姆肯定熬不到那个时候了
You think this is funny, do you?
你觉得这很好笑 是吗
Do you see me laughing?
你看到我笑了吗
Your ass off.
你快憋出内伤了
You certainly don't treat
你待她显然没有
her like she's as good as you say she is.
如你所说她待你的那般好
Oh, and that's funny to you, is it?
你觉得这很好笑 是吗
I know it shouldn't be, but...I just can't resist.
我知道不该这样 但我就是情不自禁
Got anything useful to say?
要说点有用的吗
Teddy's love for Kira is real.
泰迪对基拉的爱是真的
And so's his love for Jim.
而他对吉姆的爱也是
You're accusing the man of murder,
你以谋杀罪指控他
and all he cares about is his best friend.
而他却只关心自己朋友的境遇
There's a profile here, and Teddy doesn't fit it.
杀人犯有其人格侧写 而泰迪明显不符
Not yet, he doesn't.
还没符合而已
Are you out of your damn mind?
你是不是真的疯了
I feel no pain, if that's what you mean.
我感觉不到痛苦 如果你是这个意思
Yesterday it's my sons. Today it's my best friend.
昨天是我的儿子 今天是我的挚友
Yeah, well, your best friend tried to pin it on your sons.
是啊 你的挚友想嫁祸于你的儿子
Teddy wouldn't do that.
泰迪不会这么做的
We grew up together.
我们从小一块儿长大
We came here together.
一块儿来此闯荡
How's Marcus doing?
马库斯现在怎样了
I mean, gearing up for his new job.
我是说 他为新工作准备得如何了
Him and Rudy, they get the business,
他和鲁迪 在你去世以后
right, after you're dead?
他们将继承你的事业 对吗
Or did Teddy ask you to put him in charge
或者是不是泰迪让你来指控他
just until this mess with the murders has blown over?
直到这涉嫌杀人的事件平息下去
You did as he asked, didn't you?
你照他说的做了 对吧
Get out of my house.
滚出我的房♥子
Don't act like you don't know...
别装得像你不知道一样
deep down.
扪心自问
You can't come into my house
你不能就这样闯进我屋子
and--and talk about my family and my friends like that.
还这样说我的家人和朋友
So, what's it gonna be, then, Jim?
那接下来会怎样 吉姆
You swallow the lies and go quietly?
你就任凭谎言烂在肚子里缄口而去
Or do you die with your eyes open?
还是你准备死不瞑目呢
You are OK here, Mr. Weaver.
韦弗先生 没事了
Just get you some oxygen.
吸点氧气吧
I'm here to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I can't find any evidence you were involved in this.
我找不到任何证据表明你涉嫌此案
Dr. Lightman was wrong. Scientists...
莱特曼博士错了 科学家嘛
You know.
你懂的
Does he know that?
他知道了吗
No, what's important is that
不 但重要的是
you're not a suspect anymore.
你不再是嫌疑人了
Excuse me.
失陪
Jim, how you doin'?
吉姆 你怎么样
You did this to him.
是你刺♥激♥了他
You upset him.
你让他心烦意乱
Now, what lies did you tell him?
你都编了些什么谎话
Not me, mate.
不是我 伙计
It's Kira's death that's killing him.
是基拉的死折磨着他
You of all people should know that.
你应该比任何人都清楚这点
Now, what do you want?
你想要什么
The camera.
那个相机
It wasn't mine, and it wasn't your to take.
它不是我的 也不是你能抢走的
So?
那又怎样
I ain't got it.
不在我手上
You sold it.
你卖♥♥了它
You know, I grew up here.
你知道 我曾在这儿长大
Grew. Past tense.
曾 过去时
That why you robbed me, 'cause I stuck out?
你之所以抢劫我 是因为我鹤立鸡群
No, you stuck out
不 你之所以鹤立鸡群
'cause you got out.
是因为你远走高飞了
You ain't from around here no more.
你不再属于这里了
Could you tell all that just by looking at me?
你看我两眼就能得出这些结论吗
I do that, too.
我也是干这个的
Pretty good at it. Normally.
一般情况下 很在行
If I had this coat on, would you have come at me?
如果我穿上这衣服 你还会冲着我来吗
What you got in those pockets?
你口袋里藏着什么
Exactly.
就是这样
You robbed those guys, too, huh?
你也抢劫那些人 是吧
How much longer you think you can hide?
你以为你还能藏多久
As long as I have to.
躲到不用再躲为止
That's dumber than me thinking a coat could keep me safe.
这可比我以为换衣能消灾还傻
Well...He'll be ok.
他会没事的
The machine's keeping him alive for now.
仪器能够暂时维系他的生命
Jim was changing his will.
吉姆改了他的遗言
His lawyer says he wanted you to get everything.
他的律师说他希望你继承一切
You have power of attorney.
你负责签署委托书
The doctors need to know
医生需要知道
if you want to keep him this way or...
你是想这样维系他的生命还是
Wallowski says I was wrong about you.
沃斯说我看错你了
I was just doing what I had to do.
我只是在做本职工作
I hope you understand that.
希望你能理解
You think Kira's death did this to him?
你觉得是基拉的死让他成了这样
Well, cancer played its part.
当然 癌症也是原因之一
But, yeah, she was all he had left.
但是 没错 她是他仅有的一切了
Jim wouldn't want to live this way.
吉姆不会希望这样活着的
That's the big question.
这可是个严肃的问题
That and picking out a new car.
这个 以及挑一辆新车
I mean, personally, I'd go for something sporty.
就我个人来说 我会倾向于跑车
Stick...big stripe down the middle.
手动档 中间空间很大
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Jim's money.
吉姆的遗产
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表