剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Um, let's see.
让我想想
Unpredictable, spontaneous,
捉摸不定 情不自禁
George was a commercial artist,
乔治是个商业艺术家
but wanted to be Picasso,
但是他怀揣伟大艺术理想
which is exactly what I needed.
而我就需要这样的人
George was just what I needed when I needed it...
乔治正是在我最需要的时候所需要的
an adult.
一个成年人
How was the, um...
那个如何
Uh, sex?
性♥爱♥吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的 多谢
George was interesting.
乔治很有趣
Was never a dull moment.
我们在一起的时候从来不会枯燥
Unimaginative.
十分无趣
Sex wasn't his thing.
性完全不是他擅长的领域
Listen, George may have duped me,
听着 或许乔治骗了我
but the guy I wish was dead was that lawyer, Dobson,
但是我真心希望死掉的是那个律师 多布森
my ex's pit bull.
我前夫的狗腿子
If I was gonna kill anyone, it would have been him.
如果我要杀人的话 也肯定是杀他
That bastard Dobson is the one
就是那个混♥蛋♥多布森
who planned this whole thing.
策划的这一切
George hurt me.
乔治伤害了我
I can deal with the pain.
我能应对这些伤痛
I've been hurt worse.
因为我曾被伤得更深
But what he did to Noah...
但是他对诺亚所做的
that, I can't forgive.
我永远都不会原谅
Enough to kill him?
足以让你杀了他吗
I'm sorry he's dead.
我很遗憾他死了
Sorry with her words.
只是语言上表示歉意
Not sorry with her actions.
但实际上她并不抱歉
And actions speak louder than words.
而且她的行为表现得更为明显
Listen to her tone.
听听她的语气
She's saying it even though it's not there,
尽管她没有说出口 但是话已经明摆着
"I'm not sorry he's dead."
他死了我一点都不遗憾
Well, that's not surprising.
这一点也不意外
She's the only one with a child tangled up in this.
她是里面唯一一个带着孩子的人
George was a social chameleon.
乔治是个社交变色龙
With each of these women, he adapted his behavior.
跟不同的女人在一起就会演化出不同的性格
You guys gotta watch this.
大伙注意看这个
This is Lily and Noah after you spoke with her.
这是你跟莉丽聊过之后她和诺亚一起
Talk about actions speaking louder than words.
这才是行为要比语言表现得更为明显
Get those two back in here.
把这两个人给带回来
Use your cuffs if you have to.
必要时把他们铐过来
I'm not a criminal.
我不是个罪犯
You see your face right now?
你能看到你的脸部表情吗
You're like this one.
跟这个一模一样
You saying I'm a dumb-ass?
你是说我是个傻货吗
I'm saying you're angry.
我是说你很愤怒
Funny, but angry.
有趣 但是愤怒
You see how your son's body's angled away from you?
看到你儿子的身体是如何远离你的吗
That's mistrust,
表示他对你很不信任
even revulsion.
甚至十分厌恶
You're angry.
你很愤怒
That is the same anger you had when you saw George in the cube.
跟你看到乔治在那个审讯室的表情一模一样
We were all angry then.
我们当时都很愤怒
You weren't all angry with the intent to do something about it.
但你并非都愤怒到以至于要做出什么事情来
How can you even know that?
你怎么会知道
When you were outside the cube, watching George,
当你们都坐在外面看着乔治的时候
all three of you showed anger in your physical response,
你们三个人在肢体上都表现出愤怒的情绪
but only you are leaning forward.
但是只有你身体前倾
That shows intent.
表明了你的意图
I'm not a violent person.
我不是个暴♥力♥的人
Well, not even to protect your son?
就算为了保护你的儿子也不至于吗
I mean, that's a powerful instinct.
那可是很强大的本能
That's guilt.
那是内疚
And what you just did with your mouth, regret.
你刚才用嘴角做的表情 是悔恨
The whole story's all over your face, Lily.
什么都写在你的脸上了 莉丽
Did you go to George's garage last night?
昨晚你是不是去了乔治的车♥库♥
No, I did not.
不 我没有
I gotta go see my son.
我得去看我的儿子
You can't keep me from my son.
你们不能阻止我去看我的儿子
Your son knows that you went
你儿子知道你昨晚
to George's garage last night.
去了乔治的车♥库♥
Don't you, Noah?
对吧 诺亚
They're saying I killed George, honey.
他们说是我杀了乔治 宝贝
If I were you, I'd call a lawyer.
如果我是你 我会请个律师
Come on.
走吧
She didn't kill him. I did.
她没有杀他 是我♥干♥的
Noah. I stole the bike,
诺亚 是我偷了他的摩托车
and I burned his place down. I did it.
然后把那个地方给烧了 是我♥干♥的
So Noah thinks you killed George.
所以诺亚认为是你杀的乔治
That much, we know.
据我们所知是这样的
At first, it scared him.
起初的时候 他被吓到了
And now he's...he just wants to protect you.
而现在他...他只想保护你
Your mum didn't do it.
你妈妈并没有杀人
The question is why'd you think she did.
问题是你为什么会认为是她杀的呢
And it's not just 'cause she went there.
应该不仅仅是因为她去了车♥库♥
I burned his garage.
是我放火烧的车♥库♥
Right.
好吧
How'd you start the fire?
那你是用什么点的火呢
Gas from the motorcycle.
用摩托车里的汽油
Bollocks.
屁话
That's bollocks.
简直胡说八道
It was started with paint thinner.
是由涂料稀释剂引燃的
Not true.
不是的
Your word against mine.
反正不是你错就是我对
Noah, it's ok.
诺亚 没事的
Whatever you know, just tell him.
把你知道的都告诉他们吧
My mom came home freaked out...
我妈妈回来的时候整个人都快疯了
like something bad happened.
像是有什么坏的事情发生
And had it?
就这些吗
I went to see George last night.
我昨晚的确去找乔治了
He threatened me.
他威胁我
Never seen him act like that.
我从没见过他那个样子
So I threw his ring back at him,
所以我把他送我的戒指扔到了他身上
and he...he put me up against the wall,
然后他...他把我推到墙上
put his hands around my neck.
用手掐着我的脖子
I thought he was gonna kill me...
我以为他要杀我
so I ran away.
于是我就跑了
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀任何人
You don't have to lie for me.
你不用替我撒谎
It's another version of gorgeous George.
又是大情人乔治的另一面呀
So what do you reckon?
那你怎么想
What do I reckon about what?
想什么
Well, you still wanna confess
她根本没杀人
to a murder she didn't commit?
你仍想替她顶罪吗
Dobson's car just showed up at Dulles International.
多布森的车刚出现在达拉斯国际机场
He's on the move.
他要逃了
Dobson killed George?
多布森杀了乔治吗
George and Dobson...
乔治和多布森
that's the issue.
才是关键所在
Over there.
在那边
Dobson.
是多布森
No. See,
不是 你看
it's all in the body language, right?
身体语言说明了一切 知道吗
So you stick with me, you'll learn something.
你跟着我 会学到东西的
Here's your psycho.
这就是你要找的那个疯子
Honeymoon's over, Georgie.
蜜月结束咯 乔治
Let's go.
走吧
You're a tosser!
你个蠢货
You gave yourself away, George.
是你自己露出马脚了 乔治
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表