剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You can choose --
你可以选择
Wallowski or your partner.
沃斯还是你的搭档
Because I will bring down this whole circus act if I have to.
因为我若是急了 随时都可以搞垮你们
Understand?
明白吗
Do you need that in writing?
要我白纸黑字写下来给你吗
Her contempt for Farr's choices
对于法尔的选择 她表现出轻蔑
is getting harder to contain.
而且表现地越来越明显
She knew about Suarez.
她知道苏亚雷斯的事
And you're sure about that?
你确定吗
Put her in the cube for long enough,
只要把她放在观察室里的时间够长
and if she's guilty, she'll betray herself.
她心里有鬼的话 一定会露馅的
The muscles in your cheek, relax them.
你面部的肌肉要放松
No, no. Hands down.
不 不 手放下来
You cover your mouth, you give yourself away.
你一遮住嘴 就露馅了
You know, if you teach me how to lie, you might never be able to trust me.
你教我怎么撒谎 或许就没法再信任我了
All right, pay attention.
好了 注意力集中
Focus on what we're doing.
集中精力做我们现在要做的事
You're not helping me.
你不是在帮我
You're just trying to save yourself now.
你现在只是想要救你自己
That was good.
做得不错
You hid the contempt.
你掩藏了你的轻蔑
There are 4 key emotions displayed here.
这里展现的是四个关键的情绪
Disappointment, frustration,
失望 沮丧
disgust,
厌恶
outrage.
和愤怒
And just like contempt,
就像轻蔑一样
any of these would expose Wallowski's role
这里的任何一个表情都会反映出
in covering up Farr's crimes.
沃斯在掩饰法尔的罪行中所扮演的角色
And you can show me what to look for?
你会告诉我该注意哪些表情吗
And what to ask.
还有该问些什么
Ask her a question she doesn't expect.
问她意料之外的问题
That's where you'll find unfiltered emotion,
这样你才能得到真实的情绪反馈
something she won't be able to hide.
这是她无法遮掩的
You knew there was a relationship between Farr and Suarez.
你知道法尔和苏亚雷斯之间关系不寻常
They were friendly.
他们很和睦
Part of our work with gang unit is to connect with these kids.
亲近这些孩子是我们工作内容的一部分
But I had no idea until yesterday they were father and son.
但是我在昨天之前都不知道他们是父子
Oh, that's good. Nice.
很好 不错
Lying comes naturally to you.
你天生就擅长撒谎
Good teacher.
名♥师♥出高徒
Just part your lips a little
微微张开你的嘴唇
for surprise, you know.
表示惊讶
They'll be looking for that.
他们会注意这一点的
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我做不做得来
Of course you can.
你肯定可以的
I can't lose the one cop I can squeeze, on the street.
我可不想失去唯一一个任我支使的警♥察♥
Tell me a lie.
撒个谎试试
Anything you like.
随便什么都行
I hate you.
我恨你
Now, that's brilliant.
非常好
You're ready.
你已经准备好了
You knew detective Farr had a relationship
你知道法尔警探和马科·苏亚雷斯
with Marco Suarez?
之间的关系不寻常吗
We're meant to form relationships with street-level dealers.
我们的工作要求跟街上的混混建立联♥系♥
But did you know he was helping Suarez commit crimes?
但是你知道他一直在帮苏亚雷斯犯罪吗
No. I didn't know anything about that.
不知道 一点也不清楚
But you do know that he beat Prince John
但是你知道他殴打约翰王子
to cover his relationship with Suarez,
是为了掩盖他跟苏亚雷斯之间的关系
to support Suarez's move to control the nine-sixes.
并且帮助苏亚雷斯掌控九六帮
Now that he's confessed, sure, I guess.
他既然都招供了 我当然知道
Was detective Farr a good father to his children?
法尔警探在他的孩子们眼里是个好父亲吗
Which ones?
你指那些孩子
To his regular family ones.
他家里的那些孩子
You mean his white ones.
你是指他的白人孩子
Don't deflect the question, detective.
别转移问题 警探
I'm sorry, what was the question again?
对不起 你刚才问什么来着
Oh, yeah. Uh,
想起来了
he's incredible with his kids.
他对他的孩子非常好
Well, don't look at me, Loker.
别看我 洛克尔
Give it to them straight.
直接把结果告诉她们
I get nothing here.
没有任何不妥
Zip.
一点也没有
Was Wallowski in on this with Farr or not?
沃斯到底有没有跟法尔一起参与这件事
She's been coached.
她受过测谎训练
Or maybe she's clean.
或者她是清白的
And you call yourself scientists?
你们还敢说自己是科学家吗
You call cops who disagree cops?
你管互揭老底的人叫警♥察♥吗
Unless one of them's dirty.
但是有人以身试法的时候除外
Well, she's saying Wallowski's clean.
她也认为沃斯是清白的
Aren't you, Dr. Foster?
不是吗 福斯特博士
Wait! What are you walking away for, hey?
等一下 你干嘛走开呀
That's not right. Don't do that.
这样是不对的 别这样
Never mind.
无所谓了
I'm not going anywhere, Gill,
我会一直缠着你的 吉莉
so let's have it.
还是直说了吧
What do you see in her, Cal?
你到底看上她什么 卡尔
I'd have done the same thing for my partner.
是我的话也会维护我的搭档
It's called loyalty.
这叫做忠诚
That's kind of ironic from where I'm standing.
站在我的角度看 这还真是讽刺
Well?
怎么样
Is Wallowski lying?
沃斯在说谎吗
Yes.
是的
Absolutely.
绝对的
Farr is not a good dad. She's covering for him.
法尔不是一个好父亲 她在为他掩饰
As for the rest of it, she's not lying.
至于其它部分 她没有说谎
She didn't know anything about Suarez or any of it.
她不知道苏亚雷斯还有其他的事情
D--Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士
Yeah, she's clean.
没错 她是清白的
As a whistle.
一尘不染
5 years of my life, and for what?
跟他搭档了五年 结果呢
Well, you thought he was just looking after his kid, right?
你认为他只是在照顾自己的孩子 对吧
So you did what you could.
所以你就做了你能做的事
And more.
还不止
Loyal to a fault.
忠诚于一个错误
And when I say fault, what I really mean --
我说的"错误" 但实际上指的是
She gets it, Cal.
她明白的 卡尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't mention it.
不客气
You don't like me, do you?
你不喜欢我 对吧
I didn't do what I did for you.
我这么做不是为了你
No, you did it for him.
不 你是为了他
Where'd he go?
他跑哪去了
Want to go grab a cup of coffee?
想一起喝杯咖啡吗
I'll take a rain check.
下次吧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表