剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
3 years ago, you made a mistake.
三年前 你在工作中出了差错
And then when I came in here to try to talk to you,
然后我到了这里 想跟你谈谈
just to try to straighten it out,
只是要改正你们的错误
I was treated like a second-class citizen.
你们却把我当作二等公民对待
I was given the runaround.
敷衍了事就想打发我
We're in!
我们进去了
Freeze. Don't say a word.
不许动 别说话
Yep. 'fraid so.
没错 就是这样
How does it feel to be on the other end of this?
面对这样的结局 你感觉如何
'cause I'll tell you I been waitin' for this moment a long time.
我等待这一刻已经很久了
You like it?
你喜欢吗
How does it feel?!
感觉如何
Put the weapon down, Salinger, now!
立刻放下武器 塞林格
Get down! Get down on the ground!
趴下 趴在地上
Down. Get down now.
马上趴下
Comin' in.
进来
Bloody hell.
我的妈呀
There's a lot of guns in here.
这里好多枪啊
How you doin'? You all right?
你在干嘛 还好吗
Oh, I'm good.
我很好
Good. There's gotta be at least 10 people
任何时候 抵押部门至少
in the mortgage department at any one time, right?
有十个工作人员 对吗
Right, love?
是吗 亲爱的
All right?
听到了吧
You should have walked away while you had the chance, mate.
你当时有机会走却没有走 伙计
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Eh?
好吗
Well, someone's gonna die today...
如果今天我找不到答案
if I don't get an answer,
你再杀人
all right?
好吗
3 years ago,
三年前
someone in the mortgage department screwed up
抵押部门有人在工作时出了差错
and put this man's life in the toilet.
害他妻离子散 无路可走
Or so he thought.
他就是这么认为的
He snapped,
他勃然大怒
and he kicks the crap out of one of your work mates.
把你们的一位同事揍熄火了
Now, if I was the person who screwed up like that,
如果是我出了这种差错
I'd never be able to forget it.
我肯定永远都忘不掉
It's not her. That's not the face
不是她 她没有那种
of someone who's burying that kind of memory.
故意回避 不愿想起的表情
Put the gun down, and I'll tell you who you're looking for.
放下枪 我告诉你那人是谁
I'll give you 3 seconds.
我给你三秒钟
I'm looking at him right now.
我正在看他
Get down. Get down.
趴下 趴下
Hands behind your back.
双手背在身后
He doesn't move!
别让他跑了
That person left the bank over 2 years ago.
那个人两年前就离开银行了
No, that person's you.
不 那个人就是你
All right? That's why you didn't want the cops involved, right?
正因为如此 你才不愿意让警方介入
'cause you recognized him.
因为你认出了他
Get him up.
拉他起来
You just helped us pull 6 wanted bank robbers
你帮了我们大忙 让六个被通缉的
into a honey trap. Cheers for that, mate.
银行抢劫犯自投罗网 干得不错 老兄
Now you're goin' back to jail, you bloody idiot.
你就等着回监狱去吧 大傻瓜
How do you feel about that, eh?
感觉如何啊
Mrs. Salinger?
塞林格夫人
Sandy Baxter.
我是山迪·百特
I want to start by saying what I should have said 3 years ago.
这些话我原该三年前说的
Well, come on, then. Say it.
很好 继续 快说啊
What happened to you and your family
您以及您家人的遭遇
should never have happened.
本来可以避免的
It was an honest mistake.
那是我的无心之过
Yes, the interest-rate hike was in error,
没错 利率上调是出了差错
but I really don't think that I can be held accountable
但对于您丈夫卷入暴♥力♥事件
for your husband resorting to violence
其间差点杀死银行雇员
and--and nearly killing one of our bank employees in the process.
我想我真的没有任何责任
Why didn't you say anything about the mistake you made
您在出了差错的时候
when you made it, Mr. Baxter?
为何只字不提呢 百特先生
Or when the bank employee that my husband attacked
为何在抢救被我丈夫袭击的银行雇员时
was on life support?
不说出来呢
Say it.
说啊
I was a coward.
我那时很懦弱
I am a coward.
现在也是
The Lightman group was built on my sweat.
莱特曼集团是我辛苦建起来的
I don't see anyone else's name on the door,
所以 公♥司♥的门上 书的封皮上
nor on my book jacket, for that matter.
写的都是我的名字 而不是别人的
The one you haven't written?
你不是还没写那本书吗
You mess with my finances again, you and I are through.
你又搞乱了我的财务规划 我不跟你玩了
Now, you're the language expert.
好了 你是语言专家
Can you tell me, do I mean that?
告诉我 我刚才说的是真是假
I, um--I wanted to say thank you.
我想说谢谢你们
He admitted his mistake...
他承认了自己的错误
says the reimbursed interest
还说赔偿利息
should cover the debt.
足够还债
Don't ask me how it works, love.
其中原理就别问我了 亲爱的
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
We were told to wait here.
他们让我们在这里等你
Well, whoever told you that misspoke.
那人肯定是说错了
Or you misheard.
要么就是你们听错了
I'm sorry?
抱歉 你说什么
No, you're not sorry.
不 不用道歉
You're confused, Herbert.
你们搞错了 赫伯特
No, wait.
等一下
Outside.
出去
Door!
关门
Whatever he told you, all right,
无论他说了什么 我要告诉你
I'm not your dad.
我不是你♥爸♥爸
Good. Uh, I see you've met your new help.
很好 你已经见到了新帮手
Help?
帮手
Grad students.
这两位毕业生
Social psychology and behavioral science.
在校时攻读社会心理学和行为科学
Charles from Berkeley and sarah from Princeton.
伯克莱大学的查理和普林斯顿大学的莎拉
Never heard of it.
没听说过
It's in New Jersey.
在新泽西
Look, calm down, all right?
听着 冷静点好不好
No need to yell.
没必要大喊大叫
Excuse me?
你说什么
Look at me.
看着我
There's no need to yell!
没必要大喊大叫
And I was talking about your face, by the way.
我说的是你的表情
You're hired.
录用你了
Nice haircut.
新发型不错
Thanks. I got it just--
谢谢 我才剪的...
Not interested. Told you.
不感兴趣 被我说中了吧
Told him what, Torres?
你说中什么了 托勒斯
What you think of me. You wanna know what I think of you?
你对我的看法 想知道我怎么看你吗
Oh.
噢
Started therapy, have we?
开始心理治疗了吗
Had a little bit of a breakthrough recently?
最近有点儿进展了吗
You told him.
你告诉他了
Hold on. It's not therapy.
等一下 不是心理治疗
So if it's not a shrink you've been nippin' off to see
如果你趁上班时间溜出去 不是看心理医生
in business hours, I might add,
话说回来 上班时间还会增加
what is it?
那是为什么事
I don't have to tell you that.
我没必要告诉你
I think you're on the hunt for a new job.
你是在找新工作
Well, wonderful.
很好
Let me know when you need a reference.
需要介绍信的时候就告诉我
In the meantime...
过期不候
Right.
很好
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表