剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
There are a lot of inconsistencies in the language.
这里面写了很多前后矛盾的话
I mean, some reveal moments of lucidity,
我是说 有些确实是清醒的时候写的
But most are erratic, incoherent, endless digressions,
但是大部分都是废话 前言不搭后语 没有重点
fragments of fragments.
断断续续
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing. I'm just knackered, you know?
没事 我累坏了 明白?
It's like he's on posh drugs,
就像他也吃了那种
you know, the sort that shrinks
神经科医生
for rich-and-famous people give their customers
给富翁和名人吃了 让他们
to keep them around, you know?
病总也好不了的药 你知道吧?
Or Wayne's really not well, Cal.
或者Wayne真的有病 Cal
Cal? Please tell me you're not thinking
Cal? 别告诉你在考虑
about going to grill Dr. Grandon now.
去盘问Grandon医生
No. I'm not.
不 我没有
It's late.
太晚了
I'm tired, and there's nothing we can do now, right?
我累了 眼下没什么可做了 对吧?
We have to figure out a way to handle this carefully.
我们得想个周全的办法
What? You think I can't do that, don't you?
是吗? 你觉得我想不出来 对吧?
You can do anything you set your mind to.
你能做任何事只要你打定主意
Oh, yeah? Hey.
噢 是吗? 嘿
Right.
好吧
What's in the box, Wayne?
盒子里是什么 Wayne?
It's private.
个人隐私
Oh, yeah? Fair enough.
噢 是吗? 很好
Come on then. Follow me.
来 跟我走
Where are we going?
去哪?
I'm taking you home, Mate.
带你回家 老兄
So what was in that juice that I drunk earlier?
我刚喝的果汁里放了什么?
Dr.Lightman, what are you doing here at this hour?
Lightman博士 这么晚了你在这做什么?
Well, Wayne is not mental,
嗯 Wayne没有精神病
So me and him, we're busting out of here.
我和他都没病 我们在越院
What's it look like I'm doing?
你看我像在做什么?
From where I'm standing, it looks like you're not feeling so well.
在我看来 你好像不大舒服
Oh.
哦
Ohh!
噢!
Wait a minute.
等等
Get him to a secure room under observation.
带他去有监护的病房♥
Hello, Mum.
你好 妈妈
Fancy seeing you in here.
在这见到你真有趣
Well, you took your bloody time, didn't you?
嗯 你也等了很久了嘛 是吧?
You look good, Mum.
你看起来不错 妈
Death's done you proud.
阎王爷对你挺好
Oi. Can I have some more drugs in here?
哟 能不能再多给我点药
Make it snappy.
好死得快点
You always did make me laugh, Cal.
你总是能逗我笑 Cal
I ever tell you that?
我跟你说过吗?
I don't remember.
记不得了
Oh, don't be daft, you.
噢 别装傻了
I remember you used to make me laugh.
我记得你经常逗我笑
Do you remember that holiday we all went on?
还记得我们一起过的那个假日吗?
There was the 3 of us sitting on the beach,
我们三个坐在沙滩上
me, you, and dad.
我 你 还有爸爸
Watching other people through binoculars.
用望远镜看别人
Do you remember? Putting words in their mouths
记得吧? 给他们配音
like we could tell what they were actually saying to each other.
就像我们真知道他们在说什么一样
Is that you who made that noise, Darling?
是你发出的声音吗 亲爱的?
No. It was the ferry going by, you rude man.
没啊 是路过的渡轮的声音 笨蛋
I didn't know a ferry could make a smell like that.
我还不知道渡轮闻起来是这味呢
Why'd you do it, eh?
为什么要那么做 嗯?
Do what?
做什么?
Paint the living room yellow.
把客厅刷成黄色
What do you think, you sloppy cow?
你以为呢 小马虎?
I admit Dr.Lightman may be a little unusual,
我承认Lightman博士可能有点不正常
but this is... what did you give him?
但这是... 你给他服用了什么?
He broke an orderly's nose.
他把一个勤杂工的鼻子打伤了
We gave him a sedative.
我们给他服了镇定剂
Just to be clear, the law says...
你得明白 法律规定...
You either have to file a police report
你或者报告警方
or hold him for 48 hours to see
或者看护48小时
if there's any evidence he's a danger
观察是否有证据证明他对别人
to himself or others.
或者自己构成威胁
I know.
我知道
I wasn't in my right mind, Love.
我当时不大清醒 亲爱的
I honestly don't know what I was thinking.
我真的不知道我在想什么
Well, why didn't you just divorce him or run away?
嗯 你干嘛不跟他离婚或者跑掉算了
There must have been someone that could have helped you.
肯定有人能帮得上忙的
You got to stop blaming yourself, Cal.
别再责怪你自己了 Cal
Do you hear me?
听见了吗?
I wish you could see your granddaughter Emily.
真希望你能见见你的孙女Emily
Who's she like?
她像谁?
She's herself. She's like herself.
她就是她自己 她像自己
All right.
好吧
I won't ask. Don't have to say.
我不问了 你不用说
Well, she's a little bit like you, yeah, maybe.
嗯 也许她有点像你
Don't go, Mum.
别走 妈
Medication time, I hope.
我看 该吃药了
Oh, come on. You gave him something.
噢 拜托 你给他吃药了
Yeah. A sedative.
对 镇定剂
We don't administer hallucinogens here.
我们不用致幻剂的
See, I would agree with you there,
你看 我也想同意你
but I just went for a trip
但是我刚还跟我妈
down memory lane with my mum.
一起回忆往事来着
Thank you so much for that.
这可得好好感谢你
Call me if you need me, Dr. Foster.
有事叫我 Foster博士
So you had to come here.
你还是来了
I thought we were gonna wait
我以为要等一等
and do it together.
我俩一起来
Really? Mmhmm.
是吗? 嗯
Look...
听着...
Tell the truth, Darling.
说实话 亲爱的
You knew that it was never going to happen.
你明知道我不会等你吧?
You attacked that orderly.
你袭击了那个勤杂工
Do you want to tell me what on earth
你不想告诉我那时
was going through your mind at the time?
你脑袋里究竟在想什么吗?
The bridge of his nose. All right.
他的鼻梁 好吧
This isn't you that I'm talking to.
你现在脑子不清醒
This is the drugs. I got to figure out
都怪那些药 我得想办法
a way to get you out of here.
把你弄出去
Shh, shh. Easy, tiger.
嘘嘘 放松 姐们
You know, walls have ears and that.
知道不 隔墙有耳
So...
所以...
Let's go for a walk and take the dog.
我们去散步吧 牵上狗
No, no, no. Sit.
不不不 坐下
Honey, where are you going?
亲爱的 你去哪儿?
You do know that they're keeping you
你知道他们故意
topped up on drugs, don't you?
不停地给你服药 是吧?
Only after I attack someone.
只在我打人之后
Every other time...
其他时候...
Ria.
Ria啊.
Emily, what are you doing here?
Emily 你到这来干嘛?
Where's my dad? And don't lie for him this time.
我爸在哪? 这次别帮他说谎
He never came home last night,
他昨晚没回来
and his phone goes straight to voice mail.
手♥机♥转到了语♥音♥留言
He's trying to help out your friend's father.
他在解救你朋友的爸爸
All I can say is that this probably part of some plan.
我只能说 这也许是计划的一部分
You know how your dad is.
你了解你♥爸♥的
He's done something crazy again, hasn't he?
他又在发神经了 是吧?
You ready?
准备好了吗?
No, not really.
没 没有
Loker.
我是Loker
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表