剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
But you didn't leave.
但你没有离开
You couldn't.
你无法离开
It feels like there's no world outside S.R.P.
就好像觉心社就是整个世界
So, you come to see us about your mum?
所以 你是为了你妈妈来寻求我们的帮助的
But it's not just her.
但 又不仅仅是为了她
I want to kill him.
我想杀了他
Well, it could cost you a little extra.
这会需要一些额外的费用
What are you so excited about?
你为什么这么兴奋
John Stafford loves a close-up.
约翰·斯塔福德喜欢特写镜头
Everything's right here.
所有资料都在这里了
He's just hard to pin down,
关于他的资料很少
all these stored microexpression.
这些全都是微表情
So I isolated the most obvious examples.
所以我就分离了一些比较明显的案例
Stop. Pan on the left.
停 左边的那个
Go back.
倒带
All right, there.
对 就在那里
Subcutaneous muscle damage.
皮下肌肉损伤
No wonder we couldn't get a read on him.
怪不得我们无法看穿他
Do you care to take a guess?
想猜猜看是为什么吗
Surgery.
手术
I was already there.
我已经核实了
All right, well, calm down
行 别激动
because this is the first time I've seen these.
这可是我第一次看到这些
Do you want to see what he looked like before?
你想看看之前他是什么样吗
Yeah, fire away.
想 来吧
Blimey, no wonder we couldn't get a read on him.
啊呀 怪不得我们无法在他脸上看到表情
Meet Carl Weatherly from Ontario.
这是来自安大略的卡尔·韦斯利
wanted by the R.C.M.P. since 1989 for vehicular manslaughter.
自1989年开车撞人之后被皇骑警通缉
Leaving a wife and a kid.
留下了他的妻子和一个孩子
John Stafford is not John Stafford.
约翰·斯塔福德并不是原来的他
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You are about to begin the greatest journey of your life.
你们即将踏上你们生命中最伟大的征程
Look around you.
看看你的四周
Meet your new family.
都是你的新家人
These people will be with you forever.
这些人将永远和你在一起
Will be with me forever.
也将和我永远在一起
Well, by forever, all right,
好 说到永远
what John means is for as long as he needs a family,
约翰的意思是 只要他需要家人
you or you or whoever, really.
你或者你 或者谁都好 真的
Excuse me, Dr. Lightman.
不好意思 莱特曼博士
How you doing John? You all right, mate?
最近可好 约翰 你还好吗 朋友
Nice pants.
裤子真帅
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you
女士们先生们 我非常荣幸地向你们介绍
to John's wife Sandy and his lovely daughter, Liz.
约翰的妻子桑迪和他可爱的女儿 丽兹
What do you think, girls?
不和大家打招呼吗 女士们
Who've been kind enough to join us from Toronto,
她们今天特地从她们的家乡多伦多赶来
where they've been living...
考虑到他在14年前抛弃了她们
since he abandoned them 14 years ago.
她们能来就是一项义举
This is the Stafford family...
这是斯塔福德一家
or rather the Weatherly family,
或者也可以叫作韦斯利一家
as Mr. Stafford was known before he had to leave town.
也就是斯塔福德先生离开家乡之前的名字
Lovely family.
多可爱的大家庭
John...you were very handsome.
约翰 你之前非常帅气
Let's, uh... let's take a break.
我们 我们休息一下
Oh, I think we've been invited backstage,
我觉得我们被邀请去后台了
which rumor has it, is a rare honor, you know what I mean?
传言说 这可是无上的光荣 你知道的吧
Re-pattern amongst yourselves.
自己觉心治疗吧
Could you clear this area, please?
能不能让闲杂人等都出去 拜托了
Please, now.
拜托 就现在
Well, go on then... say something.
继续 说点什么
You talk for a living, don't ya?
你不是以说话为生吗
They came all this way.
她们大老远地来
Sandy...Liz.
桑迪 丽兹
Dad.
爸爸
I'm really sorry.
我非常抱歉
I was wrong to leave,
我不应该一走了之
but I'm a different person now.
但我现在洗心革面重新做人了
Wrong to leave?
不该一走了之
Just wrong?
就只是不该
So, everything's good now?
所以 现在的一切都应该了
And young and stupid.
还有年少无知
I thought you'd be better off without me, I really did.
你们没了我会更好 我真这么想
No, he believes that.
不 他真的相信
He's probably standing there
也许他现在站在这
trying to figure out how to spin this into a positive.
就是想把这一切往积极面引导吗
I don't have to listen to this.
我没必要听这些
She never stopped waiting for you.
她从来没停止等你
Even when she went to college,
就算她去了大学
She'd call to ask if you'd come home.
她都打电♥话♥来问你是否回家
Not even a letter.
而你连封信都不来
Nothing.
音讯全无
You just disappeared, you son of a bitch.
彻底人间蒸发 你这个混♥蛋♥
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I hoped you were dead.
真希望你死了
I told Liz you had died, but she didn't believe it.
我跟丽兹说你死了 但她不相信
She always believed that she was going to see you again.
她始终坚信能再见到你
You left us with nothing, Carl.
你一声不吭就抛弃了我们 卡尔
Nothing.
一声不吭
You're seeing this for the first time...
你这是第一次见她这样
but I've been living with it for 14 years.
而这十四年来 我天天都看见她这样
Come on. Let's go.
我们走
No.
走
This, John Stafford, is your life.
约翰·斯塔福德 这就是你的生活
The only crime I've committed,
我所犯下的罪过
the only wrong I've done--
所做错的事情
abandoning a woman and her child,
只是抛弃了她们母女俩
was done out of youthful ignorance and stupidity.
只怪我那时年少无知
The only crime my ass.
只是个屁
You're wanted by the mounties, mate.
你被加拿大骑警通缉 伙计
That matter was resolved.
那件事已经解决
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, I'll get right on that one, shall I?
那我就顺便把那件事也处理了吧
No extra charge.
不另收费
Look, I've got a new family that I need to protect.
听着 我有了新家庭 不能让他们受牵连
So, for all their sakes, just go.
为了大家好 你别缠着我
I'll take care of my family and...
我们都是拖家带口的人
you take care of your family.
人不犯我 我不犯人
Are you saying something about my family, mate?
你是暗示我家人有麻烦吗 伙计
Emily?
艾米利
Em!
小艾
The people who are problems in our lives
那些在生活中给我们带来烦恼的人
will re-program also, become less negative.
也得以重新定位 不再那么消极
We change others by changing ourselves.
我们通过改变自己 从而改变他人
We find ourselves placing expectations on others,
我们对他人所寄予的期望当中
Which reflect our fears and have nothing to do with...
折射出我们的恐惧和无所适从
Oy, get out here. Now, both of ya.
你们两个给我出来
We were just experimenting, Dad.
我们在做实验 老爸
Did you bring her in here with this bullocks?
你就是用这玩意哄她来这儿的
We were trying to understand the type of person
我们想分♥析♥出那些笃信演讲的人
who would be attracted to that.
究竟是何种心理状态
Don't play with fire, all right? Neither of ya, ever.
你们俩听着 别玩火 绝对不可以
Dad, seriously.
知道了 老爸
All right, take her up to my office and stay there, all right?
带她去我的办公室 待在那里别乱跑
Both of ya.
都给我过去
I'll be back in a couple of hours.
我几小时后就回来
You got it?
明白了吗
Give me the keys, give me the keys. Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我 给我 快把钥匙给我
I don't need anymore pamphlets, mate.
我不需要更多宣传册 老兄
Now, I'm keeping this, huh? For the police.
我留下这个 作为给警方的证据
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表