剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It was George the killer
那天晚上吓到莉丽的人
that scared Lily that night.
是你的人格之一 杀手乔治
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
It's the same George I saw in here
就像那天在这里 多布森因为
when Dobson lost his rag with you
你透露了客户名单而发火时
about that notebook, right?
我看到的那个乔治一样 对吧
I wouldn't hurt Dobson. He was my friend.
我才不会伤害多布森呢 他是我朋友
I'm an innocent man.
我是无辜的
Well, I've gotta say, I think that you do
我得承认 我认为
an excellent impersonation of one.
你角色扮演的功力很强
I really do.
肺腑之言
Hang on.
等一下
How do I compare?
跟我比起来怎么样
Couple choirboys.
俩唱诗班的活宝
You're a right laugh, you are.
你真是个笑料 真的
And when I say, "laugh", I don't mean that
可我说"笑料" 并不是指
to sound like I find you in any way amusing.
我觉得你有任何有趣的地方
There's no evidence that I did anything.
你们手上没有我的犯罪证据
Think of this as a reverse lineup.
就把这个当做是翻过来的指证大会吧
Ladies, is this the man you saw leaving
女士们 你们是否见到这个人
the burning garage where Dobson died?
离开多布森所葬身的那个着火的车♥库♥
Yes. Yep. Absolutely.
是的 没错 就是他
They're lying.
她们在撒谎
Look at them.
你看看她们的表情
You're the scientist.
你是专家呀
Well, from the look of you,
从你的表情上
I'd say they're honest as the day is long, mate.
我能看出她们说的话句句属实 伙计
And dead right.
而且毫无虚言
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢你们 女士们
Premeditated murder.
故意杀人罪
Death penalty's on the table.
这可是板上钉钉的死刑呀
That's 3 exceedingly attractive wronged women.
再加上那三位极具魅力却被无情伤害了的女人
Catnip to a jury, that is.
陪审团绝不会手软的
You don't want me. I'm a nobody.
你们的目标不是我 我只是一个微不足道的人
I'd say you're a lot of different nobodies.
要我说 你是一堆不同的微不足道的人
Dobson thought I was gonna talk.
多布森以为我会招供
He came after me. I defended myself.
于是他就来灭口 我只是自卫而已
Give me a break here.
放我一马吧
There he is, cooperative George.
来了 这个是合作版的乔治
I was wondering when he was gonna rock up.
我还在琢磨这个人格什么时候会粉墨登场呢
You testify against Judge Ramsey, the chief of police,
你同意指证拉姆齐法官 警♥察♥局局长
and all the others,
和其他所有幕后主使的话
death penalty comes off the table.
你就可以免于死刑
And for your next role...
等你到了监狱里
behind bars...
扮演下一个角色的时候
you get to play the wronged wife this time.
你就得演受害的妻子了
Who is he, really?
他到底是谁
He was a lot of people.
他具有多重人格
He become whoever he needed to be.
他根据需要选择不同的人格
I'm sorry, Noah.
对不起 诺亚
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Here. You should have this.
给 这个你该留着
George took that picture.
这张照片是乔治拍的
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's more than just a snapshot.
这不仅是一张照片而已
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, there's...there's a language
照片构图
to photographic composition, mate...
也是有讲究的 伙计
framing, everything.
构图呀 什么的
It tells you what he felt about you, so...
这张照片能显示出他对你的感情 所以
Right.
好的
See you.
回见了
Enjoy the bike.
骑车愉快
What bike?
什么车
His bike.
他的车
Be safe.
小心点骑
That was a nice thing you did for Noah.
你为诺亚做了一件好事
Why are you looking at me like I just shot your dog?
你干吗这样看着我 就好像我杀了你的狗一样
I don't have a dog.
我没有狗
I don't even like dogs, according to you,
而且据你所说 我根本不喜欢狗
apart from a pug named Isabelle.
除了一条叫伊莎贝尔的哈巴狗
It did Noah good to hear that George cared,
知道乔治确实在乎过他 对诺亚很有好处
even if it isn't true.
哪怕那不是真的都好
How'd you know it's not true?
你怎么知道那不是真的
Mm, is it true? I've never heard that theory.
是真的吗 我从来没听过那套理论
Well, science, right,
这么说吧 科学
like many other things in life, is open to interpretation.
就跟生活里的其它很多事情一样 是可以有多种解释的
Oh, please. Not that again.
拜托 又来了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Really?
是吗
You just called me sexy.
你说我很性感
Right, Isabelle?
对吧 伊莎贝尔
Oh. How was Chicago? Did mum like that present?
芝加哥之行怎么样 你妈喜欢那份礼物吗
How'd I know
我就知道
that was the first question you were gonna ask?
你第一句就会问这个
I'm that predictable?
我就这么好猜吗
Really, dad? A penis gourd?
搞什么 老爸 你居然送个护阴
Is that what she called it?
她管那叫护阴吗
Uh, in Papua New Guinea,
在巴布亚新几内亚
they're called a fertility gourd, actually.
当地人管那叫护裆
Rudi thought it was a fake nose.
鲁底还以为那是个假鼻子呢
Rudi? Oh, yeah?
鲁底 是吗
Is that mom's new fellow, is it?
那是你♥妈♥的♥新男友 对吧
Serious?
认真的吗
Yeah, seriously.
是啊 我说真的
No. I mean are they serious?
不是 我是说他俩是来真的吗
Uh, yeah, a little, I think.
是吧 我想有点吧
Where'd you put the remote?
你把遥控器放哪了
Smartass.
你个机灵鬼
So...
那么
you like this Rudi fella?
你喜欢这个叫鲁底的家伙吗
Yeah. He's nice.
还不错 他人很好
Ah. Well, then, I'm fine.
那我就没问题了
He's no Cal Lightman, though.
但他始终不是卡尔·莱特曼
Oh, mum must be devastated.
你妈肯定难过死了
Yeah, because she told me what she's really looking for
是啊 因为她跟我说 她真正要找的是一个
is another workaholic
总是知道
who'd always know what she was gonna say
她下一句要说什么
and would contradict her
并且在她还没来得及开口之前
before she even got the chance to say it,
就跟她抬杠的工作狂
eats beans on toast twice a week,
这家伙还要每周吃两次焗豆拌吐司
whose wardrobe consists of 15 pairs
衣柜里放了十五套
of the same jeans, jackets, and shirts,
一模一样的牛仔裤 夹克和衬衫
and who likes to make fun of any and all authority,
他还喜欢捉弄所有的当权者
even if it's his ex-wife who lives 1,200 miles away.
即使那是住在离他一千二百英里以外的前妻
Yeah, there's not many of us about.
我们这种人可不多
I know. It's a shame.
我知道 真可惜
So instead, she got Rudi,
所以她只好找了鲁底
with an "i".
"底下"的"底"
With an "i"?
"底下"的"底"
Aye, aye.
是啊 是啊
Heh. So, what, you saved the best bit till last, did you?
你是把最精彩的留到最后了 对吧
I knew you'd like that part.
我就知道你肯定会喜欢
Don't grow up too fast, Em.
别长大得太快 小艾
I'll try not to.
我尽量吧
Right.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
I can help with that part, if you like.
要是你愿意的话 我可以在这件事上帮帮你
Beans on toast?
吃焗豆拌吐司吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表