剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Am I attracted to you?
我是不是被你吸引了?
Well?
那答案呢?
All right, for you,
好吧 你
scientifically speaking,
从科学上来讲
your breathing's shallow,
你的呼吸很浅
your pupils are dilated.
你的瞳孔放大
You want me to carry on, do you?
你希望我继续 是不是?
I have a habit of jumping into things too quickly.
我做事一向心急
Well, if it's a gentleman you're after,
如果你是想找位绅士的话
you're in the wrong house, love.
亲爱的 你找错人了
Hold that thought.
等我
Oh.
噢
Bang.
砰
Breaking and entering.
你这是非法入侵
Another day, another dollar working for the government.
你还是在上班时间呢
You don't know what you're dealing with.
你根本不知道自己对付的是谁
Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
移♥民♥与海关执行署
Ice.
交出枪
It's tough sounding.
它发出的声音很难听
Oh, yeah.
哦 没错
I've seen that look before.
我见过这种表情
On my ex-wife's face.
我前妻的脸上也出现过
You really did a number on this one, darling.
亲爱的 你的确伤害了他
He came here to use this.
他是带着枪来的
You're crazy.
你简直疯了
Easy, tiger.
这位猛♥男♥ 放轻松
What have you been saying about me?
你跟他说过我什么?
Look at her face.
看她的脸
She's terrified of you.
她害怕你
What do you think she's been saying?
你认为她说过什么?
Get out.
滚
I'm wondering what it is you're really after.
我很好奇你要的究竟是什么
I'm wondering why the world's leading deception expert
我也纳闷为什么世界上首屈一指的谎言侦探专家
can't see the world's biggest liar...
为什么就看不到你眼皮底下...
when she's right under his nose.
这个世界上最大的骗子...
Anything to add?
还想说什么?
When you said you were crazy for me,
你说你喜欢我
was that the truth?
是真的吗?
I have the habit of jumping into things too quick.
我做事太心急了
Try not to be so hard on yourself, Ria.
Ria 别对自己这么苛刻
We can't see everything all the time.
我们不可能总能看出所有的事情
Is Lightman giving you a hard time?
是Lightman让你的日子不好受吗?
A retired cop,
就因为我的失职
who had never fired his weapon,
一个从未开过枪的退休警♥察♥
kills 2 men 'cause I dropped the ball.
杀了两个人
It's my fault.
都是我的错
You get my message?
收到我的消息了吗?
Uh-oh. The painter should be here
呃哦 那个画家随时
any second. Loker's waiting in the lobby.
会来 Loker一直在大厅等着
We told him that you were interested in his art.
我们说你对他的艺术作品很感兴趣
Right. Well, she's in the loo.
很好 她在洗手间
So, do your worst.
那么 拿出你的杀手锏来吧
Were you two talking about me?
你们两个说的是我吗?
You're all we ever talk about. You know that.
你一直是我们谈论的唯一话题 你知道的
Anything juicy?
有什么有趣的事吗?
Torres is upset. She thinks she messed up.
Torres心情不好 她认为是她搞砸了的
Well, as well she should be.
她确实不会有好心情
I told her you'd understand.
我告诉她你会理解的
Good news. Oh?
好消息 哦?
My new bird is trying to play me.
我刚泡的妞耍了我
How is that good news?
何以见得是好消息?
I'm still working on that part.
关于这点 我还在研究
You're working on it. For both of us?
你还在研究 为了我们?
See? I told you it was good news.
看吧? 我告诉过你这是个好消息
Oh.
噢
Hi. You're the woman from...
你好 你就是那个...
The woman from the hospital. Your boss is helping me out.
医院里的那个女人 你老板在帮我
With what?
怎么帮?
I'm sorry. That's confidential.
抱歉 那应该保密的
It's just... we share all information here,
只不过... 在这儿我们无话不说
like one big, happy family.
就像是一个幸福的大家庭一样
Even personal information.
还包括私人信息呀
Well, you said he's helping you out,
你刚说他在帮你嘛
so I made the leap to it, being related to the work we do here.
所以我直接说到这方面来了 因为这和我们的工作有关
It's kind of personal.
这是个私人问题
Well, that explains it.
哦 那我明白了
It's just that he's been acting distracted.
只是他最近总是心不在焉
Oh, no. That's a good thing.
哦 没关系 那是件好事
Hey.
嘿
Well, she's into you. That part seems genuine.
她喜欢你 这看起来是真的
That's not what I sent you in there for.
这可不是我让你进去的目的
I didn't see anything.
我看不出任何疑点
Foster said that you wanted to make amends
Foster说你想弥补
'cause you screwed up at the museum.
因为是你搞砸了博物馆的事
My gut says that you're right. She's hiding something.
我的直觉告诉我你说得对 她的确隐瞒了些事情
Oi.
喂
Everyone screws up now and then, love.
亲爱的 人们有时侯是会犯错的
This is Al Larson, the painter from the Parker Museum.
这位是Al Larson Parker博物馆的油漆工
Painter, eh?
油漆工 是吧?
I paint the walls.
我是刷墙的
Proper artist, then. Yeah.
名副其实的艺术家 没错
Loker, why don't you take Mistress Naomi to my office?
Loker 你帮我请Naomi小姐到我办公室吧?
I'll be along later.
我待会儿过来
With me, pablo.
跟我走吧
I like to work in acrylics.
我喜欢在腈纶布上画画
And I do limited edition prints.
有时也会画些限♥量♥版的画
And art theft.
你还盗窃艺术品
Surely you don't want anyone else to get killed.
很明显你不想任何人被杀害吧
You're talented. How much?
你很有天赋 多少钱?
You used my art to get me in here.
你利用我的作品引我来这儿
No, I'm serious.
不 我是说真的
Crime shouldn't pay, but this bloody well should.
犯罪是没钱得的 但这个应该能挣钱
You know what they say.
俗话说得好
When life gives you lemons...
当生活给了你几个柠檬...
Chuck 'em at people.
你就用它们来砸人
That's what I do, anyway. This is what you do.
至少我就是那么做的 你是干这个的
You don't kill people.
你不是杀人的
Who said I had anything to do with that? I did.
谁说我杀人了? 我说的
And you did, too.
你自己也承认了
And you're not proud of it, are you? This is what you're proud of.
而你并不以此为傲 对吧? 这才是你引以自豪的
I didn't know anyone would die.
我不知道会出命案
What about Naomi?
Naomi呢?
Did she know, eh?
她知道吗?
I know you know her.
我知道你认识她
I met Naomi with the 2 guys who were killed.
我是和那两个被枪杀的人一起认识Naomi的
One of whom died at the hospital. She was there for him.
他们其中一个是死在医院 她当时就在那
She didn't have anything to do with the heist.
她和抢劫没有任何关系
She tell you that, did she?
她说的 对吗?
The first mention of guns, she was out.
我们第一次提到枪的时候 她不在那
She doesn't work like that.
她不是这样行事的
She knew the museum hired me.
她知道我受雇于博物馆
That's how she works.
接近我 那才是她的行事办法
She got to you.
她勾引到你了啊
Didn't she?
对吧?
Who mentioned guns?
都有谁提到了要用枪?
All I know is, they had a thing.
我只知道 他们之间曾经有过一段恋情
And he's having a hard time letting go.
但是他一直没从失恋中走出来
Is this what they were trying to steal?
他们是不是想偷这个?
Probably both.
可能两个都要偷吧
Rude not to, really.
不偷就太可惜了啊
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表