剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
A guy in some blurry cell phone footage somehow caused this accident?
模糊手♥机♥录像里的人引发了这次事故?
Don't waste my time.
别浪费我时间
Why are you so invested in railroading Mark Jackson?
你为何如此执着于给Mark Jackson定罪?
This case a big boost for your career?
这个案件对你的职业生涯意义重大?
Putting away the murderers of a baseball phenom--
抓获杀害棒球精英的元凶--
season tickets for life.
绝对平步青云啊
We're done here.
到此为止
After Dr. Lightman questioned Ilene Clarke,
Lightman博士询问Ilene Clarke后
he was in a car accident himself.
他自己也发生了车祸
Ilene was the first on the scene.
Ilene第一个出现在现场
Well, second, after her brother.
第二个 仅次于她哥哥
These weren't the only ones.
并不只是这几起
Kent's been causing car accidents all over the east coast.
Kent在东海岸制♥造♥一系列车祸事件
You want to make your bones, arrest Kent.
你想要做出成绩 逮捕Kent.
Be a hero. Save some lives.
成为英雄 拯救生命
I showed myself in. Hope you don't mind.
我自己进来了 希望你不介意
Where's my brother? He's out.
我哥哥在哪儿? 他出去了
He's making more of these.
他在创造更多这种东西
That's windshield glass, his diamonds.
那是挡风玻璃碎片 他视如宝石
Yeah. He collects them from the scene at every accident.
是的 他从每个事故现场收集来的
Oh, no. Wait. You collect them for him. Don't you?
噢 不 等等 你也帮他收集 是不是?
Or else he starts bouncing his ball off your head again.
否则他又会弹他的球 弹得你发疯
I caused our mother's death.
都是因为我 我妈才会死
So, how many people you got to scrape up off the pavement to make up for that, then?
多少人翻转在人行道旁才能弥补她的死?
I save people.
我拯救那些人
Kent asks me why I couldn't do that for our mom.
Kent问我为什么不能为母亲这么做
But you do get something out of this, too,
但你也从中获益
don't you?
不是吗?
The Unabomber's brother turned him in.
智能炸♥弹♥犯兄弟告发了他
But for some reason, you haven't.
但出于特殊原因 你没有
Kent won't stop. He can't.
Kent不会收手的 他做不到
I have to be there to save those people.
我必须在场 救那些人
You could've stopped him.
你本可以阻止他
I mean, some hero you are, right?
你现在成了英雄 不是吗?
We both know that's not a sandwich order.
我们都知道那不是三明治外卖♥♥
And you thought I'd never understand.
你认为我永远不会发现
It's Lexington and Maryland.
在Lexington和Maryland
It's right around the corner.
就在街角
Everybody, get back. Get back. Give him air.
大伙 退后 退后 让空气流通
Kent. Oh, my God.
Kent 老天爷吶
Sis. Hey, sis.
老妹 嘿 老妹
It's the remote... He used to control you.
这是他用来控制你的... 远程设备
Can you tell me where it hurts?
告诉我哪里痛?
On a scale of 1 to 10?
从1 到10分级?
No. Leave me alone!
不 别管我!
Kent, calm down. Stop it. No, no.
Kent 冷静 停下 不 不
He wants to die, love.
他想要死 亲爱的
He wants you to watch him die.
他想要你看着他死
That's insane. It's not as insane
太荒唐了 但都比不上你俩
as what you two have been up to your entire adult lives.
成年后所做的那些事荒唐
Can't say it plainer than that.
没有比这样说更通俗易懂的了
This is what you want?
这就是你想要的?
It's exactly what he wants.
正是他想要的
Otherwise, why choose somewhere so close to home?
否则为何选离家这么近的地点?
You've got it all timed out,
你都计算好了时间
haven't you, Kent?
是不是 Kent?
Why would you do this? You took my diamonds.
你为什么这么做? 你拿走了我的宝石
Plus, he wants to stick it to you.
另外 他想让你受困于此
Watch you fail all over again.
看着你再次失败
Is this what he does to you, eh?
这就是他对你做得吗?
Kent, it's over. You have to stop.
Kent 都结束了 你必须收手
Make me.
帮我
Make me.
帮我
Leave me here.
别管我
Leave me here to die.
让我死在这
Oh, like she left your mum to die?
噢 就像她让你母亲死去?
How's it feel, Kent? Look at her.
感觉如何 Kent? 看着她
You win.
你赢了
How does it feel?
感觉如何?
Do your job, darling.
做你的工作 亲爱的
Kent, you have a collapsed lung.
Kent 你有气胸
Here.
这儿
You trained her well, mate.
你把她训练得很优秀 老兄
He's stable. Possible broken right femur.
他稳定下来了 右股骨可能断裂
It's going to be ok.
会没事的
It's like I said when we first met,
就像第一次见面我说的
you're amazing.
你所做的
What you do.
真是棒极了
Here.
给
Go for it.
大胆试一下
Well, this much I know--
至少我知道--
you never wanted to hurt anyone.
你并不想伤害任何人
I heard you told that to the D.A. thanks.
我听到你这么和检察官说了 谢谢
But no thanks.
不用谢
We both know I deserve what's coming to me.
我们都知道我是罪有应得
But you're happy about it.
但你对此很高兴
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
I know it sounds strange, but...
我知道听起来很怪异 但是...
The last few nights in here,
在这里的前几夜开始
I've finally been able to sleep.
我终于可以安然入睡了
I bet it's the food.
肯定是食物的原因
Dr. Lightman, when I asked you
Lightman博士 当我问你
what kind of a doctor you were, you said you--
当我问你 你是哪种博士 你说你--
I said I poke about a bit.
我说我打破沙锅问到底
Well, now that you've done that...
既然你这么做了...
What have you found?
你发现了什么?
A life...
生命...
Worth saving?
值得拯救?
Look after yourself.
照顾好自己
All right?
好吗?
Mrs. Jackson, hi. Oh, hey.
Jackson女士 嘿 噢 嘿
How's Mark?
Mark如何?
Um, scared,
呃 吓坏了
but he's holding up.
但他在坚持
Prison is not exactly like juvenile hall.
监狱和少管所还是有区别的
Uh, the D.A. told me that she reduced the charges.
检察官告诉我她给他减刑了
Yes, she did, and that's why I came by.
是的 没错 这正是我来的原因
I just really wanted to thank you for never giving up on him.
我只是想衷心感谢你没有放弃他
I was just doing my job.
这是我的职责所在
Maybe if I'd done mine, he wouldn't be there.
也许我尽到自己的职责 他也不会进去
You know, there are kids with both parents,
你知道有些孩子 双亲都在身边
all the money and opportunities in the world,
生活富足 不乏机遇
and they still manage to mess it all up.
但还是一团糟
I love him.
我爱他
You know, with good behavior, he could be out in just a few years.
你知道 如果表现好 几年就可以出来了
I hope you're right. I want him to a have a future.
我希望你是对的 希望他有个美好的未来
I know he will.
我知道他会有的
Thank you again.
再次感谢
That's my book.
那是我的书
What's that, then?
那是什么?
Oh, a memory test.
噢 记忆测试
Look, it was just a knock to the head, Em.
瞧 那只是脑门突然被击中 Em
No such thing as just a knock to the head at your age.
在你的年纪 已经没有脑门被击中这回事了
Where'd you get that mouth from?
你那张嘴从哪儿遗传来的?
I forget. You tell me.
我忘了 你说呢
Look, that little horror show was locked away in the attic for a reason, now.
听着 那本可怕相册被锁阁楼是有原因的
Why didn't you burn it, then?
那你干嘛不烧掉它?
Can I get back to this now?
能回到这本书了吗?
Who's this?
这是谁?
That's...Some cousin.
那是... 某个堂姐
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表