剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
She didn't lie.
她没有撒谎
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You don't know...
你并不知道
do you?
对吧
But what you do know is that she's capable of lying.
但你心里清楚她是会撒谎的
Oh, and big time.
而且经常撒谎
Or is that something covered
这个问题是不是也在那扯淡的
by all that confidentiality bollocks and all?
保密协议范围内
We don't wanna punish anyone.
我们不想惩罚任何人
We just--we just-- we just want her back home.
我们只是 只是希望她安全回家
Well, the husband is angled away from the wife.
丈夫的眼神转向看往别处
He won't even look at her,
他压根就不看她
which means he doesn't believe a word she's saying.
说明他根本不相信她所说的话
Was anything else taken from the car?
车上还有什么东西没了吗
Colette mentioned Kim's blankets were gone, bottle, too.
克莱特说金米的毯子和奶瓶也被带走了
You got here quick.
你来得真快
I just texted you 20 minutes ago.
我20分钟前才给你发的短♥信♥
Well, considering the nature of the case,
考虑到这案子的性质
constable, I took the liberty of burning rubber.
警官 我就飞奔而来
Go easy.
放轻松点
They're here to help.
他们是来帮忙的
Shall we?
我们走吧
All right, then.
好吧
Well, for what it's worth...
不管怎样
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't even imagine, really.
我真的不能想象
Can we just get through this?
我们能快点开始吗
So you know what we do here?
那你知道我们是做什么的啦
Yeah. It's been explained to me.
是啊 听说了
So you think your wife's lying
那么你认为你妻子在孩子失踪
about what happened to your daughter?
这件事上说谎了对吗
Now, why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Well, you just said Wallowski told you what we do here.
你刚不是说沃斯告诉你我们是干嘛的了吗
No.
不
Colette's got no reason to lie.
克莱特没有理由说谎
Well, you know, you're a cop.
你是个警♥察♥
You bloody well know everyone's got a reason to lie.
你可该明白每个人都有说谎的理由
Right?
对吧
I'm sure this is very difficult for you, Colette.
我知道这对你来说很煎熬 克莱特
Are--are you trying to say you know what I'm going through?
你是在说你知道我经历了什么吗
Can you run me through what happened yesterday?
你能回忆一下昨天都发生了什么吗
Uh, I already told the police everything that I know, so...
我已经把我知道的和警方说过了
Mrs. Bradley, the people who are looking for Kim,
布莱德利夫人 那些正在搜寻金米的人
they need all the help they can get.
需要一切有帮助的信息
I need you to help me to help them, ok?
我需要你来协助我 以便协助他们
Colette would never hurt Kimberly.
克莱特是绝对不会伤害金柏莉的
Not the question.
答非所问
My wife would never do anything to hurt anyone in our family.
我妻子绝不会做任何伤害家庭成员的事
What? Not on your watch, you mean?
在你的看管下不会 是这意思吗
Over your dead body.
除非你不在了
Is that how you talk to her?
你是这样和她讲话的对吗
Is it?
是吗
You get good results that way, do you?
这样颇有良效 没错吧
They were both in their late twenties, early thirties.
他们大约二三十岁
She wore a red sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers.
她穿着红色运动衫 牛仔裤 球鞋
Mm-hmm. And the man?
那个男的呢
Um, thin, uh, jean jacket, cap,
薄的牛仔外套 戴着帽子
blue eyes.
蓝眼睛
And what did he say?
他当时说了什么
He told me to get down on the ground, and then--
他叫我趴在地上 然后
Was the door open?
车门当时是开着的吗
She opened it.
她打开的车门
My wife needs direction, ok?
我妻子需要我的指导 懂吗
I think you can understand that.
我想你是可以理解这点的
She--she can get careless sometimes.
她有时很粗心
Well, she said that the 2 kidnappers
她说两个绑匪
came over to her car. How is that careless?
过来截住了她的车 这也叫粗心吗
Does your wife know that you think that she's a liar?
你的妻子知道你觉得她是个骗子吗
Just relax and try to remember
放轻松点 试着回忆一下
what happened next?
后来发生了什么
Well--wait. He--
等等 他
I--
我
What color did you say her eyes were?
你刚说她的眼睛是什么颜色来着
Um, blue.
蓝色
You said his eyes were blue.
你之前说那个男的是蓝眼睛
You didn't actually see any kidnappers, did you?
你根本没看见绑匪 对吧
I--
我
You don't even think you saw kidnappers.
你自己都不相信你看到绑匪了
What really happened, Colette?
到底是怎么回事 克莱特
Oh, my god.
我的天
He's gonna kill me.
他会杀了我的
Who?
谁
My husband.
我丈夫
What is this?
这是干嘛
Well, this is your wife...
这位是你妻子
mother of your children.
你孩子的妈妈
What did you say?
你刚说什么
Are you talking to me? I--
是在问我吗 我
Oh, don't mind me, darlin'.
别介意 亲爱的
Just thinkin' out loud.
我只是不小心把脑子里想的说出来了
Anytime you're ready, darlin'.
你准备好了再说 亲爱的
Anytime she's ready for what?
准备好说什么
Does everything that comes out of your mouth
你说的每句话都非要显得
have to sound pissed off?
这么暴躁吗
I mean, look at her.
我说 看看她吧
She's already terrified.
她已经够害怕的了
Lane...
林恩
Lane, um...
林恩
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I, uh--I left Kim in the car
我把金米留在了车里
just--just for a minute
就一小会儿
so I could run in to the store.
这样我好快点去商店
You did what?
你干了什么
I--I just--
我 我只是
I--I left the car out front, and I ran in.
我 我把车留在了店前面 想快点去趟商店
Wait a minute. You--you left the baby alone in the car?
等一下 你把孩子单独留在车上了
She was sleeping, Lane.
她睡着了 林恩
She--she was just asleep, so I--
她 她刚睡着 所以我
What? Easy.
什么 冷静点
Easy. Keep your distance.
放松 保持距离
I just had the painters in.
我生理期 很烦躁
My house, my rules.
我的地盘听我的
Where's Kimmy?
金米在哪
I swear to god, Lane, I don't know.
我向上帝发誓 林恩 我不知道
Where is she?
她在哪
You have to believe me. Please, please believe me.
你一定要相信我 求你了 请你相信我
Give me one good reason why.
给我一个相信你的理由
'Cause I believe her,
因为我相信她
And I'm the expert.
我是这方面的专家
You're the expert?
你是专家
So Kimberly, she, what?
那金柏莉 她 是怎样了
She just disappeared?
她就这么消失了吗
I lied about the man and the woman,
我编造了制♥造♥绑♥架♥的男人和女人
But--but someone did take her, lane.
但真的有人把她带走了 林恩
Kimmy. Kimmy!
金米 金米
But these people think that
这些人觉得
Whoever took Kim,
无论是谁带走了金米
they're looking out for her,
他们都会好好照顾她的
You know, which--
你知道 所以
that's why they took the bottle and stuff.
所以他们才拿走了奶瓶和其他东西
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表