剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
his own gang members are dead.
他还这么开心
Speak.
说
You got nothin' on me.
你们没抓到我任何把柄
The lady cop killed prince John and set him up.
那个女警♥察♥杀了约翰王子还陷害他
Why are you lying about her?
你为什么要撒谎害她呢
Do you need her out of the way?
你不想让她挡你路吗
You need her where she's easier to get to.
你需要她在更方便你下手的地方
Right?
对吗
Inside.
在牢里
Now I'm with you.
我赞同
Killing cops is serious business.
杀♥警♥♥察♥可是惊天任务
Lawyer.
律师
No need.
没必要
You're free to go. Get out of here.
你可以走了 走吧
You know him, do you?
你认识他 对吧
I work gangs. He's in a gang.
我调查帮派 他是帮派成员
You seem exceptionally relieved
你看到他能自♥由♥离开
to see him walking out of here a free man.
好像长舒了一口气呀
Let me guess. He asked for a lawyer.
让我猜猜 他要求律师到场
You've interviewed him, have you?
你审问过他 对吧
A few times, yeah.
对 有几次
Always with Wallowski?
总是和沃斯一起吗
I got one for you.
我也问你个问题
Did you tell Wallowski you were on the I.A. payroll
你有没有告诉沃斯 你搞上她的时候
when you started doing her?
还领着内务部的工资
And why have you kept me waiting out here?
你为什么要我等在外面
No reason.
不为什么
You can go now if you like.
你想的话现在可以走了
I want interrogation tape on him,
我要他的审问录像
and Wallowski,
还有沃斯的
and any other nine-sixes.
还有其他九六帮成员的
Get out of here.
滚出去
I would, but I got work to do.
我倒想呢 可我还有工作要做
Let me ask you something.
我问你点事情
Is this about catching corrupt cops for you,
你这是要抓住腐化的警♥察♥呢
Or is this about saving your friend?
还是要救你的朋友呢
Because I still have an eyewitness.
因为我还是有目击证人的证词的
So you were 2 blocks away
这么说 听到枪声的时候
when you heard the shots.
你离案发现场只有两个街区
Is that right?
是这样吗
Why don't you let him tell us where he was.
你为什么不让他告诉我们他在哪里
I was 2 blocks away.
我在离案发现场两个街区的地方
So in this one,
在这一次审讯当中
Farr is controlling the interrogation.
法尔在控制着整个审讯过程
He's warning Suarez.
他在警告苏亚雷斯
And then the next one.
还有另外一次
We put you there. We got witnesses.
我们能证明你在那里 我们有目击证人
We know J.T. has a beef with you.
我们知道和JT你有过节
We just want to hear your side of the story, that's all.
我们只想听听你怎么说 仅此而已
I need a break.
我要休息
You finish this.
你自己问吧
Wallowski walks out before the interrogation is over.
沃斯在审问结束之前就出去了
Well, they've been in there for 3 hours.
他们在审讯室里待了三个小时
I mean, maybe she just needed a tinkle.
我是说 或许她只是需要舒展一下筋骨
Or maybe she was letting Farr blow the interrogation.
抑或是在放任法尔弄砸审问
Is there anything here you agree on?
有没有你们达成一致的结论呢
Yes.
有
There's definitely some kind of relationship
警探法尔和苏亚雷斯之间
between detective Farr and Suarez.
一定有着某种联♥系♥
Agreed. Farr does sound compromised at times.
同意 法尔在言语上确有数次妥协
Well, if Farr's dirty,
如果法尔受贿了
Wallowski's dirty.
那沃斯也脱不了干系
What's that?
这是什么逻辑
Why is that?
为什么
Guilt by association?
连坐吗
May I remind you... You may.
我能提醒你 能
You've got an eyewitness. I haven't forgotten.
你有目击证人 我没忘
Wallowski's arraigned in the morning.
沃斯今天上午已经被传讯
My hands are tied.
我无能为力了
She goes to county, that's a death sentence.
她被送去郡法♥院♥ 就是死刑
Well, she either gives up her partner
她要么供出她的搭档
or she's on her own.
要么就只能一个人扛了
Thanks for your help.
多谢帮忙
Oh, you wanted me to lie.
你希望我说谎
I see now.
我现在明白了
Mrs. Phillips, are you comfortable?
菲利普夫人 你感觉还好吗
I saw what I saw.
我真的看见了
Let's just get on with it, shall we?
别绕弯子直接开始行不行
Ok, we just have a quick video we'd like you to take a look at.
好 我们要给你放一个短片看
And when I turn it off,
我关掉短片之后
just give us as much detail about it as you can.
请你尽可能多地向我们复述细节
There were 3 people.
有三个人
A couple holding hands,
一对牵手的情侣
an old man in a ball cap,
和一个头戴棒球帽的老头
and a blue car parked.
还有一辆停着的蓝色的车
Do you know what change blindness is, mrs. Phillips?
你知道什么叫变化盲视吗 菲利普夫人
Changed what?
变化什么
Change blindness.
变化盲视
We see what we anticipate we're going to see,
我们看到我们预料中会看到的东西
even if it changes.
却注意不到发生了变化
The brain doesn't react to the change.
大脑不会对这种变化有任何反应
Right. Like Charles here.
没错 就好像查尔斯的出现
This was actually Loker just a minute ago.
几分钟前这里站的还是洛克尔
So, you saw Wallowski drop prince John off,
所以 你看到约翰王子从沃斯的车上下来
But did you look away for any time
但你在枪击发生之前
before the shooting started?
有没有看别处呢
I...
我...
I think I was brewing coffee.
我当时应该在煮咖啡
And then when the shooting started,
而枪击发生之后
You looked out the window, you saw the shooter, right?
你望向窗外 看到了凶手 对吗
Who you thought was the same person you saw with Prince John
你以为凶手就是之前你之前看到的
just moments earlier.
和约翰王子在一起那个人
I was about to bring you that spoon.
我都打算给你送汤匙了
How did you get me out?
你怎么把我弄出来的
Change blindness.
变化盲视
What you lookin' at, flaco?
看什么看 瘪三
Lovely weather we're having.
近来天气真不错
I'm not talking about Farr.
我不想谈法尔的事情
Balmy for this time of year.
在这个时节可以算舒适怡人了
You want me to talk about Farr
你想跟我谈法尔的事情
'cause you're working with I.A., right?
是因为与内务部有合作吧
That's how you got me out of jail,
所以你能带我出狱
You're working some kind of deal?
以此为交换条件 对吧
Right. Well, that's that out of the way, then.
好吧 这未免也太偏题了
Where do we go now?
我们现在干嘛
Straight to sex?
直接上♥床♥如何
Look, you know he's dirty, right?
你知道他有污点 对吧
It's not exactly breaking his heart selling you out, by the way.
顺便说一句 出♥卖♥♥♥你他可没怎么难心
What if he was? And I'm not saying that he is.
如果他有呢 我只是做个假设
Is what?
有什么
Dirty.
污点
You just said it.
你这不是说了吗
There are two types of dirty.
有污点也分两种情况
One is who you are and one happens to you.
一种是主动堕落 一种是坏事找上门
Oh, Farr's a victim.
原来法尔是受害者
Do me a favor.
说说看
Want to know how it happens?
你想知道事情的起因吗
How what happens?
什么事情
Corruption.
腐化堕落
You did it again.
瞧 你又说了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表