能把它们开膛破肚
Basically, turns them inside out.
你们把它存在哪里了
Where do you keep it?
没有存着 被拿走了
We don't. It was taken -
-配方什么的都没有了 -谁拿的
- the formula, the lot. - Who took it?
开着塔迪斯的那个
Somebody with a Tardis.
他们准备好了 长官
They're ready for you, ma'am.
保持联络
Keep in touch.
我得回家拿点东西去
Oh, I just need to swing by home and grab a couple of things.
没问题
Yeah, course.
快点 别让人看到我们
Quick, before someone sees us!
电梯特别慢 我们能赶上他们
It's really slow. We can catch them.
-比平时还慢 -发生了什么
- It's slower than usual. - What's wrong with it?
这里有没有地下室 或其他能去的地方
Is there a cellar, or somewhere else they could've gone?
没有
No.
那是什么
Ugh, what is that?
别碰它
No, don't!
我觉得咱们需要支援
I think we need to get some reinforcements.
特姆希斯坦 UNIT指挥基地
接近目标 坐标1-00-65-12
Approaching target at 1-00-65-12.
确认空袭指令
Confirm strike order.
指令已确认
Order confirmed.
稍息
At ease.
我是世界总统
I'm the President of the World.
前来拯救人类
I'm here to rescue people
并且四处散播快乐
and generally establish happiness all over the place.
《放克斯坦博士》是疯克德里克乐队的作品
我是博士 放克斯坦博士
The Doctor. Doctor Funkenstein.
-我们知道你是谁 -进入可打击高度
- Yes, we know who you are. - Going to strike altitude.
你们在干什么
What's going on here?
在打游戏吗
Fun and games?
我们低了七百米
We're 700 metres lower,
比计划海拔低七百米 完毕
700 metres lower than planned. Over.
你们不能炸那个小镇
You're not bombing that town.
我的朋友被他们困在那里
That's where they're holding my friend.
它们十分危险 你的朋友大概已经死了
They're dangerous. And your friend is almost certainly dead.
我不能让它们分散开
I'm not going to allow them to disperse.
你无法追踪变形人
You can't track a shape-shifter.
目标进入视野
Visual on the target.
确认袭击
Confirm strike.
上校
Colonel!
确认袭击
Confirm strike.
确认袭击
Confirm strike!
确认袭击
Confirm strike.
确认袭击
Confirm strike!
已放弃袭击 已放弃袭击
Strike aborted. Strike aborted.
挺有意思
Well, that's interesting.
真♥相♥或惩罚
美国 新墨西哥
英国人与狗禁入
警长办公室 真♥相♥或惩罚
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
英国杀人犯
你是它们中的一个吗
You one of them?
我来自友方 我是来帮忙的
I'm a friend. I've come to help.
一个人吗
Alone?
你是一个人来的吗
Have you come to help alone?
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
你肯定带了后援
You must have brought backup.
你的后援在哪
Where's your backup?
-告诉我 -先告诉我为什么需要后援
- Tell me! - First, tell me why I need it.
我们认为那是扎贡训练营
We think it's a Zygon training camp.
我们从没有见过它们多于一个或两个
We never see more than one or two of them
一同外出
outside at any one time.
但是它们总是会使用不同的外形
But they always take different shapes --
我们不知道它们有多少人
we don't know how many there really are.
我们不知道它们怎么进出的
We don't know how they come and go --
不知道是走地道
whether they go through tunnels,
还是变成狗从山上跑掉
or whether they turn into dogs and run out across the hills.
所以 这就是我们要去调查的
So, that's what we'll find out.
我们应该用那个毒气
We should have that gas.
我们应该把它们开膛破肚
We should be able to rip them inside out.
上校 冷静点 它们就是想让你不安
Colonel, take it easy. They're trying to unsettle you.
它们想让你变得偏执和恐慌
They're trying to make you paranoid and panicked.
这世界上的一切活物 包括我家人朋友
Any living thing in this world, including my family and friends,
都可能在下一秒变成扎贡杀了我
could turn into a Zygon and kill me, any second now.
当事情是真的时候就不是偏执
It's not paranoia when it's real.
我调查了一下
I've been looking into this.
有大量的报告称
There have been reports
伦敦很多地方都出现了电梯异常
all over London of strange activity in lifts.
我从苏格兰场连接到了
I've patched into CCTV from Scotland Yard --
所有能找到电梯的监控
all the elevators I can find.
这里是伦敦大学亚非学院
Now, this is SOAS.
有人拽着包裹 他们往下走啊走
People dragging bundles. They go down, down, down,
几分钟后 然后...
a few minutes go by. And then...
他们就不见了
they're all gone.
伦敦地下正在发生非常不好的事情
There is something very wrong happening underneath London.
英国人两年前来的
The Brits came two years ago.
我们不需要他们 但他们...
We didn't want them. They just...
他们就这么出现了
They just turned up.
没工作 没地方住 没有钱
No jobs. Nowhere to live. No money.
而且他们 他们非常古怪
And they were... They were odd.
他们开始打架斗殴
They started getting into fights.
案件终结
有几个人被杀了
Couple of them got killed.
可不止几个 这里发生了什么
More than a couple. What happened here?
在谋杀之后 他们开始团结起来
After the murders, they started banding together.
然后有一天 他们其中一个变形了
And then, one day, one of them changed.
变形了
Changed?
一个人正走下西部大道
One of them was walking down West Main,
然后突然间
and suddenly,
它变成了一...
it turned into a...
一只爬行动物
a reptile.
它们向我们发起攻击
They just came for us.
它们就这么变成怪物然后攻击我们
They turned into monsters and they came for us.
但是我们没法与他们战斗
And we couldn't fight them.
你分辨不出谁是谁
You can't tell who's who.
它们可以变成你的家人来对付你
They can turn your own family against you.
你看到她了吗
Have you seen her?
她来过 她之前去旅馆问了一堆问题
Yeah, she was here. She was at the motel, asking questions.
之前...
Before...
-大家都走了 -去了哪里
- Everybody's gone. - Where?
听好 一旦我们抵达那座村庄
'OK, listen carefully. Once we get to the village
在空袭开始前 我们只有30分钟时间
'we have a 30-minute window before the airstrike.'
特姆希斯坦 扎贡占有村
我们都知道这里地下通道繁多
We all know what a rabbit warren this place is,
但我们有消息称它们都藏在教堂里
but we've got intel they're holed up inside the church.
希契利 你做前锋 发动猛攻吸引火力
Hitchley, you take the front, storm it, draw their fire,
我和博士从后门上
the Doctor and I will take the back.
这是我们的目标
This is our object.
我们要把她安全解救回来
We need to get her back. Safely.
尽量别把它们都杀了
Try to kill as few of them as possible,
我还得跟它们做下协商呢
I need have to have someone to negotiate with.
你们知道他们的能耐 小心别上当
You know what they're capable of. Do not fall victim to it.
开始行动
Truck open. Code Green.
出发
Let's move out!
出来 放下武器
Come out! Throw down your weapons!
快出来 你们已被包围了
Come out! We have you surrounded!
快出来
Come out of there!
出来 你们已被包围
Come out, we have you surrounded!
我没有武器 请别开枪
I don't have any weapons. Please.
瞄准 听我指令
Take aim. On my command.
不要 求你别开枪
No. No, don't, please.
约翰尼
Johnny...
你不懂的
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表