Will I get it back after school?
你怎么知道哪个是你的
How will you know which one's yours?
那好吧
Fine, then.
好了 刚才讲到哪里了
Right, now, where was I?
简·奥斯汀
Jane Austen.
天才作家 资深喜剧发烧友
Amazing writer, brilliant comic observer,
而且你们别跟别人说 她吻技可好了
and strictly among ourselves, a phenomenal kisser.
老师
Miss?
老师
Miss?
老师
Miss?
她没事吧
Is she OK?
大家把手♥机♥打开
Everybody turn on their phones.
打开新闻网站和推特
News websites and Twitter.
-推特 -就找话题
- Twitter? - Hashtag...
#飞机停在半空了
#ThePlanesHaveStopped
突发新闻
飞机停滞在半空的消息
Reports are coming in of planes hanging
不断传来
apparently motionless in the sky...
悬机谜团
多架飞机停滞半空
拍摄到喷气客机的影像
footage of passenger jets,
突发新闻
滞空危机
似乎在半空中完全冻结
which have seemingly come to a complete standstill in midair...
奥斯瓦尔德小姐 办公室有电♥话♥找您
Miss Oswald, a call at the office.
可能是联♥合♥国♥特别行动小组找我
Yeah, that would probably be UNIT.
他们说需要您帮忙
They're telling me you're needed.
差点就要我和首相通话了
They were going to put me through to the Prime Minister.
抱歉顿洛普先生 我今天得请假了
Mr Dunlop, sorry. I have to take the rest of the day off
原因是 有紧急的私事
owing to a, um... personal crisis.
是 是是是 我在路上了
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming!
别 不要派直升机 想清楚
No, don't send a helicopter. Think it through!
地面人员试图与机上驾驶员
Attempts at communications
机组成员及乘客进行联♥系♥ 但均无回应
with the planes, with pilots, crew, passengers, all have failed.
家属在全球发起了烛光守夜祈福活动
Family members with candlelight vigils around the world.
与此同时 在加拉加斯
Meanwhile, reports are
特拉维夫和北♥京♥等地均发来类似报道
coming in from Caracas, Tel Aviv, Beijing --
事件影响似乎是全球范围的
it seems no corner of the planet is unaffected.
飞机上没有回应
The planes aren't responding.
没 一架都没有回应
No, none of them.
完全是无线电静默
It's radio silence.
我得去忙了
I've gotta go.
告诉总统我会打回去的
Tell the President I'll call him back.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
-你联♥系♥过他吗 -目前消息还不充分
- Have you tried? - We don't know enough yet.
-他可不喜欢流言蜚语 -流言蜚语
- He doesn't appreciate gossip. - Gossip?!
有多少架飞机
How many planes?
目前停在空中的有4165架
4,165 aircraft currently airborne.
-那得是多少乘客啊 -更别提燃油了
- That's a lot of passengers. - That's a lot of fuel.
上帝啊 对 确实如此
Oh, dear God, yes, it is.
四千枚空中炸♥弹♥可以做什么
OK, so, what could you do with 4,000 flying bombs?
有439座核电站正在运行
Ah, well, 439 nuclear power stations currently active.
还有什么
What else?
我不知道 地面断层 地震 或者海啸
I dunno. Fault lines. Earthquake, a tsunami?
-现在进行模拟 -这是一场袭击吗
- Running simulations now. - So this is an attack?
什么样的袭击还会提前预告呢
What kind of an attack advertises?
为了展示能力吗 为什么不直接袭击
Why show somebody what you can do? Why not just do it?
飞机上到底发生了什么
What's actually happened to the planes?
飞行员怎么说
What are the pilots saying?
我们联♥系♥不上他们
We can't contact them.
飞机没有停止 而是被静止了
The planes haven't stopped -- they're actually frozen.
静止在了时间里
Like, frozen in time.
原谅我科幻式的说法
Pardon my sci-fi,
不过这远超人类技术水平
but this is beyond any human technology.
好吧 我们需要博士
OK, so we need the Doctor.
凯特 我们不能就这么打给博士求援
Kate, we can't just phone the Doctor and bleat,
他又要喋喋不休了
he'll go Scottish.
来吧 我们面对什么 我们知道什么
Come on. What have we got? What do we know?
这不是袭击 也不是入侵
It's not an attack, it's not an invasion,
不然不会有公开警告 所以...
because, well, that doesn't come with a fair warning. So...
有人想吸引我们的注意
Somebody needs our attention.
有人需要拿枪指着我们的头 让我们听话
Somebody who needs to put a gun to our heads to make us listen.
我们收到一条信息 来自博士频道
We've got a message. The Doctor channel.
-不好意思 那是什么 -他从没用过
- Sorry, what? - He never uses it --
我怀疑他都不记得有这回事
I doubt he remembers it even exists.
那会是谁
Then who is it?
-在解码 我们收到了短♥信♥ -短♥信♥么
- Decrypting -- we're getting text through, I think. - Texting?
绝对不是博士
Definitely not the Doctor.
你太厉害啦
还有别的吗
Have you got any more?
来了
Coming.
我真是大吃一惊
嘿 米西 你太厉害啦
我真是大吃一惊 嘿
米西
米西
今天 我需要跟你
Today, I shall be talking to you out of...
面对面谈话
the square window!
这是怎么回事 她是怎么做到的
What the hell was that? How did she do that?
不知道 某种心灵投影 之类的
Dunno -- some sort of psychic projection, or... something.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
好啦 说重点
OK, cutting to the chase.
我没死 回来了 大惊喜 别在意
Not dead, back, big surprise, never mind.
我在一个可爱的小广场里
I'm in a lovely little square
位于 不太清楚 某个热带国家
in one of your, oh, I don't know, hot countries.
有微风自东边吹来
There's a light breeze coming from the east,
这杯咖啡像噪音怪物在我脑中喧嚣
this coffee is a buzz-monster in my brain,
我还需要八位狙击手
and I'm going to need eight snipers.
八位什么
Eight what?
每个心脏三位 脑干两位
Three for each heart, and two for my brainstem --
你们必须快速干掉我 避免我重生
you'll have to switch me off fast, before I can regenerate.
你们多快能到这
How fast can you get here?
我得给你们安排航线
I'll need to arrange you a flight corridor.
-为什么你需要狙击手 -因为只有这样
- Why do you need snipers? - Because it's the only way
她和我谈话时才能觉得安全
she'll feel safe enough to talk to me.
四点怎么样
Shall we say four o'clock?
淘气
Saucy.
请坐吧
Go on, then.
你男朋友怎么样
How's your boyfriend?
还死得透透的 我猜
Still tremendously dead, I expect.
还死着 对
Still dead, yeah.
你怎么还活着
How come you're still alive?
死是其余人的事 亲爱的
Death is for other people, dear.
你想坐在阴影下吗
Would you like to sit in the shade?
你们人类太容易晒伤
I know how you humans burn.
好点了吗
Better?
我想你们已经试着联♥系♥过他了
I expect you've tried to contact him by now.
不过你们得知道 我也找不到他
Well, you should know, I can't find him either.
没人能
No-one can.
常有的事
That happens, now and then.
不像这次
Not like this.
这是一个忏悔钟盘
It's a confession dial.
一个什么
A what?
用你们的话说 一个遗愿
In your terms, a will.
时间领主博士的最后愿望和遗嘱
The Last Will and Testament of the Time Lord known as the Doctor,
按照古老传统 在他离世的前夜
to be delivered, according to ancient tradition,
将递交给他最亲密的朋友
to his closest friend, on the eve of his final day.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
-你说的... 我以为 -不不不不不
- You said... I thought... - No, no, no, no, no!
-这是寄给我的 -你
- It was delivered to me. - You?!
当然是送给我的
Of course it was sent to me.
你和这个有什么关系 我是他的朋友
What have you got to do with it? I'm his friend.
-你不过是 -我不过是什么
- You're just... - I'm just what?
看到那对夫妻了吗
See that couple over there?
你是那条小狗
You're the puppy.
什么时候你开始关心博士了
Since when do you care about the Doctor?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表