估算落水时间
Fall time to impact...
七秒钟
'Seven seconds.'
因为你猜不到下面这招
Because you won't see this coming!
板凳的风阻
The wind resistance of the stool,
大气的密度
the atmospheric density...
本地重力场的强度
The strength of the local gravity.
我是不是拆穿了魔术把戏
Am I spoiling the magic?
我就是干这个的
I work at this stuff, you know?
在0.02秒内
Should hit the water in about...
即将接触水面
0.02 seconds.
保持意识清醒的可能为
The chances of remaining conscious are...
第一问
这是什么地方
第一问
这是什么地方
我能不能就这么睡过去
Can't I just sleep?
第二问
你说了什么让那个家伙停住
我需要知晓一切吗
Do I have to know everything?
你要怎么
克拉拉 我不能总是
Clara, I can't always...
你要怎么
赢
它一直跟着我 克拉拉
It keeps coming, Clara.
我去哪里 它就跟到哪里 为什么
Wherever I go, it follows. Why?
它为什么这么做
Why does it do that?
你问错了问题
不愧是老师 那正确的问题是什么
Always the teacher. What's the right question, then?
不是为什么这么做
是谁在这么做
它在跟着我
It's following me.
我去哪里 它都在追踪我
Wherever I go, it's tracking me.
但是步履缓慢 打着吓人的趔趄
Slowly though. Scary lurching.
吓人
Scary!
这些无处不在的屏幕
These screens everywhere...
时时刻刻告诉我它在哪里
It's showing me exactly where it is all the time,
它到哪里了 离我多近
how far it's got, how near.
因为它是在故意吓我
Because it's trying to scare me!
寸步不离地监视我
Putting its breath on my neck.
这就是目的 这就是它的行为
That's the point! That's what it's doing.
这是个剧院
This is theatre!
一切都是为了制♥造♥恐惧
It's all about fear.
可行假说
Working hypothesis -
作为研究指导或行动依据的假设
我身处一个全自动鬼屋 一个机械迷宫
I'm in a fully automated haunted house. A mechanical maze.
这是一个以吓死我为目标的致命迷箱
It's a killer puzzle box designed to scare me to death,
而我正被困在里面
and I'm trapped inside it.
简直是圣诞节
Must be Christmas!
又一把铲子
Another spade?
有人想要我挖地
Someone wants me to dig.
克拉拉 你怎么看
What do you think, Clara?
是有人给我提示吗
Is someone trying to give me a hint?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
跟你一样
没错 没错 你当然会这样
Yes. Yes, of course you would.
说白了 这也是你的死因
Which, let's be honest, is what killed you.
所以有人在试图告诉我
So, someone is trying to tell me
这个花♥园♥里埋着重要的东西
that there's something important buried in this garden.
这基本上是它们告诉我的第一件事
That's almost the first thing they tried to tell me.
可能是个诡计
Could be a trick.
也可能是前人留下的
Could be one of my predecessors.
因为我不是这里的第一个囚徒 对吧
Because I'm not the first prisoner here, am I?!
所有那些头骨
All those skulls!
不知道他们在哪里出错了
Wonder where they all went wrong.
这么高的建筑
Building this height,
这么缓慢的生物 那又如何呢
creature that slow, so what...?
给我一个小时
An hour.
三角的力学 你输了
Physics of a triangle. You lose!
所以呢
So?
它会设置陷阱 没关系
It can set traps. That's OK.
我对陷阱最在行了
I'm good at traps.
你这是要去哪呢
So, where are you off to?
出入都只有一条路
Only one way in and one way out.
既然你走了
Well, seeing as you're going...
不 不 这不可能
No, no. That's not right.
我在第12号♥房♥间
刚才又只差一点点
Well, that was another close one.
或者说很有可能
Or it would be,
虽然我最后总会把自己弄出来的
once I've been and gone and got myself out of it.
不过要怎么做
So, how am I going to do that?
来吧 老师 问我问题
Come on, teacher, ask me questions!
别说谎
我真的害怕死亡
I'm actually scared of dying.
第二问
你说了什么让那个家伙停住
真♥相♥ 对
The truth, yes.
但不是已知的真♥相♥ 克拉拉
But not any old truth, Clara.
这个地方就是为了吓唬我设计的
This whole place is designed to terrify me.
我在被审问
I'm being interrogated.
它想要的不只是真♥相♥ 那不够
It's not just truth it wants. That's not enough.
它想要的是忏悔
It's confession.
我必须说出我之前没说过的真♥相♥
I have to tell truths I've never told before.
这是阻止它的唯一办法
That's the only thing that stops it.
你看 问题是
You see, the problem is...
克拉拉
Clara...
有些真♥相♥我永远不能说出口
There are truths that I can never tell.
无论为了何事
Not for anything.
但我现在又害怕又孤单
But I'm scared and I'm alone.
孤单
Alone...
而且非常非常害怕
And very, very scared.
我忏悔
I confess.
我不是因为无聊离开伽里弗雷的
I didn't leave Gallifrey because I was bored!
那是谎话 一直都是谎话
That was a lie! It's always been a lie!
不够吗 你还想知道更多
Not enough? You want more?
我害怕 我逃跑是因为我害怕
I was scared! I ran because I was scared!
这就是你想听我说的吗 这足够了吗
Is that what you want me to say? Is that true enough for you?
真有趣 你失去某人的那天不是最糟的
'It's funny, the day you lose someone isn't the worst.
至少你还有其他事情做
'At least you've got something to do.
最糟的是失去他们之后的日日夜夜
'It's all the days they stay dead.'
57分钟
57 minutes.
我的世界就是这样 克拉拉
This is how my world works, Clara.
我数着消逝的时间
I tick off the seconds as they pass.
我的生命就是一场倒计时
My life is a countdown.
如果我把这个生物引到城♥堡♥的一端
If I draw the creature to one extreme of the castle,
然后我自己跑向另一端
and I run to the other extreme,
我可以为自己挤出82分钟
I can earn myself a maximum of 82 minutes.
82分钟吃饭
82 minutes to eat,
睡觉 工作
sleep and work.
我的工作是找到12号♥房♥间
My work is finding Room 12.
这个城♥堡♥想要我这么做 它在引诱我
The castle wants me to. It's luring me.
我在第12号♥房♥间
数字排列有些混乱
The numbering is a bit confused,
就好像所有房♥间编号♥都被打乱了
as if the rooms are all jumbled up.
可能它们会移♥动♥
Maybe they move around.
我看见整个城♥堡♥都在移♥动♥
I saw the whole castle move...
就在我让那生物停下的那个时候
When I made the creature stop.
每个房♥间 如果我离开足够长的时间
Every room, if I leave it long enough,
就会回到我刚到来时的状态
reverts to its condition at the moment I arrive.
它会自我清理
It tidies up after itself.
全自动家政
Automated room service.
我认为这整个地方都在一个闭合能量环里
I think this whole place is inside a closed energy loop,
无限循环
constantly recycling.
或者说我在地狱里
Or maybe I'm in Hell?
没关系 我不怕地狱
That's OK. I'm not scared of Hell.
那里不过是坏人的天堂
It's just Heaven for bad people.
但我得在这里待多久
But how long will I have to be here?
永远吗
Forever?
它一直跟着我
It's always coming.
越来越近
Always closer.
倒计时永远不会停止
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表