不 不可能 我做不到
It... It's not possible. I can't.
不 你做得到 搞定它
Yes, it is, you can, and you will,
否则这条街就完了
or this street will be over.
我会把你和你这些可笑的朋友
I'll show you and all your funny little friends
暴露给这个荒谬的世界
to the whole laughing world.
我会把UNIT带到这里来
I'll bring UNIT,
我会把扎贡人带到这里来
I'll bring the Zygons.
再给我点时间我能把戴立克和赛博人也带来
Give me a minute, I'll bring the Daleks and the Cybermen.
去救克拉拉 现在就去
You will save Clara, and you will do it now,
否则我让你的余生生不如死
or I will rain hell on you for the rest of time.
博士 别说这样的话
Doctor, stop talking like that.
-你不能这么做 -我无所不能
- You can't. - I can do whatever the hell I like.
你知道我的事迹 你知道我是谁
You've read the stories, you know who I am.
在过往的千百年里
And in all of that time,
你可曾听说有谁阻止过我
did you ever hear anything about anyone who stopped me?
我认识博士 博士绝不会
I know the Doctor. The Doctor would never...
你认识的那个博士早就不在这里了
The Doctor is no longer here!
站在你面前的是我
You are stuck with me.
我会消灭你 摧毁你爱的一切
And I will end you, and everything you love.
-博士 天哪 别说了 -不
- Doctor, for God's sake, will you stop? - No!
是我把倒计时转移过来的 你听见没
I did this, do you hear me?
这是我的决定 是我的错
I did this. This was my fault.
-我不在乎 -你说谎
- I don't care. - Liar.
你在乎 你一直都在乎
You always care. Always have.
你一看到小孩子哭
Your reign of terror will end
再大的怒火都消了 这你自己也知道
with the sight of the first crying child and you know it.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我知道
I do.
听着 如果我们将在此永别 求你了
Listen... If this is the last I ever see of you, please...
不要像这样结束
Not like this.
你有什么办法吗
Is there anything you can do?
抱歉 我真的很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry, I...
没时间了 有还是没有
Time's short. Yes or no?
没有
No.
如果丹尼·平克能做到 我也能
Well, if Danny Pink can do it, so can I.
做什么
Do what?
正确地死去 认真地死去 直面渡鸦
Die right. Die like I mean it. Face the raven.
不 不能这样 不可以这样
No, this isn't happening, this can't be happening.
或许这就是我想要的
Maybe this is what I wanted.
或许这就是了 这就是我奔跑的原因
Maybe this is it. Maybe this is why I kept running.
这就是为什么我不停地去犯傻冒险
Maybe this is why I kept taking all those stupid risks.
-不停挑战极限 -这是我的错
- Kept pushing it. - This is my fault.
-这是我的选择 -我让你变得莽撞
- This is my choice. - I let you get reckless.
为什么 我为什么不能莽撞
Why? Why shouldn't I be so reckless?
你一直都在莽撞 我为什么不能和你一样
You're reckless all the bloody time! Why can't I be like you?
克拉拉 我没有什么特别
Clara, there's nothing special about me.
我只是不像你这样易碎
I'm nothing but I'm less breakable than you.
我应该照顾你的
I should have taken care of you.
-我从未要求 -你无需要求
- I never asked you to. - You shouldn't have to ask.
-克拉拉 如果我知道 -别 闭嘴
- Clara, if I'd known, I'd... - Don't. Shut up.
-但是... -真的 里格斯 闭嘴
- But... - Really, Rigsy, shut up.
如果你对此内疚
If you feel guilty about this,
哪怕就是一分钟 我...
even for one minute, I...
你
You.
现在 你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
你将孑然一身
You're going to be alone now,
而你不擅长一个人
and you're very bad at that.
你将会暴躁狂怒 悲痛心碎
You're going to be furious and you're going to be sad,
但听我说 别让这些改变了你
but listen to me. Don't let this change you.
不 听着 不管接下来会发生什么
No, listen. Whatever happens next...
不管她送你去哪 我都知道你可以的
Wherever she is sending you, I know what you're capable of.
不要去做一名战士
You don't be a warrior.
答应我
Promise me.
做个博士
Be a Doctor.
身为博士[医生]却不能救你 那有何用
What's the point of being a Doctor if I can't cure you?
治愈你自己
Heal yourself.
你必须这样做
You have to.
你不能让自己为此化身怪物 所以...
You can't let this turn you into a monster. So...
我不是向你寻求保证
I'm not asking you for a promise.
我在向你下令
I'm giving you an order.
不许你践踏我的回忆
You will not insult my memory.
不要去复仇
There will be no revenge.
我会死 但不管这里
I will die, and no-one else,
还是别处 无人需受苦
here or anywhere, will suffer.
那我呢
What about me?
如果还有什么我能为你做的 我一定做
If there was something I could do about that, I would.
我想 我们两人能做的只有变得勇敢
I guess we're both just going to have to be brave.
克拉拉
Clara...
你要说的话 我都已经知道
Everything you are about to say, I already know.
别现在说
Don't do it now.
我们共度的坏时光已经够多了
We've already had enough bad timing.
不要离开
Don't run.
留下陪我
Stay with me.
不行
Nah.
你留在这里
You stay here.
最终 大家都要独自面对死亡
In the end, everybody does this alone.
-克拉拉 -这样就是
-Clara... - This is as brave...
我知道的勇敢
as I know how to be.
我知道这会让你难过 但是 求你了
I know it's going to hurt you, but... please...
为我感到自豪吧
Be a little proud of me.
再见 博士
Goodbye, Doctor.
勇敢点
Let me be brave.
勇敢点
Let me be brave...
我很抱歉 博士
I'm sorry, Doctor.
我真的很抱歉
I truly am.
克拉拉说的不要去复仇
What Clara said about not taking revenge -
你知道她为什么会这么说吗
do you know why she said that?
-她在拯救你 -我很早就迷失了
- She was saving you. - I was lost a long time ago.
她是在救你
She was saving you.
我会尽我全力
I'll do my best.
但我强烈建议你别挡我的道
But I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
你会发现 当我生你气时 宇宙小得很
You'll find it's a very small universe when I'm angry with you.
未完待续
第九季 第十集
神秘博士
直面渡鸦
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表