他们设法让我们的目光直接滑过它
They're somehow making our eyes skate right over it.
让我们称其为误导回路吧
Let's call it a misdirection circuit.
克拉拉
Clara!
你好啊 伦敦
Hello, London!
我没事
I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
她也太享受那个了吧
She enjoyed that... way too much.
我可知道了 这问题一直有 过来
Tell me about it. It's an ongoing problem. Here.
保持稳定
Keep it steady.
慢慢让它飞越城区上空
Just move it slowly over the grid.
结束之后我们就能得到一张地图
When we're done, we'll have a map
上面就有克拉拉注意不到的区域
of the areas of the grid that Clara couldn't focus on.
所以这些就是我眼睛忽略的部分
So, these are the bits my eyes skated over.
好 我们兵分两路 克拉拉 那边
OK, we split up. Clara, that way.
当地通
Local Knowledge...
忘记你通常看世界的方式
Forget the way you usually look at the world.
这条街会藏在你眼皮底下
This street's going to be hiding in plain sight.
-22 23 -如果你看到
- 22, 23... - If you see
任何不寻常或值得注意的东西
something unusual or notable,
别管它 继续走
dismiss it. Just keep walking.
但如果有一个伦敦的角落毫不起眼
But if there's a bit of London so unremarkable
你连想都不会想到
that you don't even think about it...
就停下
stop.
你可能就站在隐藏街道的外面
You could very well be standing right outside a trap street.
-细数你看到的一切 -4 5 6
- Count everything that you see. - Four, five, six...
因为当你走到隐藏街道附近的区域时
Because when you hit the area around a trap street,
你很可能会数不过来
it's very likely you'll lose count.
79...
80...
81...
82.
记住 82
Remember, 82.
-我们走 -82
- Come along! - 82!
你会数不过来的原因是误导回路
You'll lose count because the misdirection circuit
会迷惑你的心智
is creating confusion in your mind.
细节不会叠加 真实里混杂虚幻
Details won't add up. Reality will have glitches in it.
就像你试图读相同的简单句子
Like when you try to read the same simple sentence
三遍
three times over...
One, two, three...
而意思却进不去大脑
and the meaning just won't sink in.
找到了
Got ya.
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara! Clara!
克拉拉
Clara!
就在这条街附近 我确定
It's off this street, I am certain.
我们很近了
We're very close.
我们需要分散其他感觉的注意
We need to distract our other senses.
克拉拉 回到塔迪斯去
Clara, go back to the TARDIS.
把我最烦人的东西都拿来
Pick up all my most annoying stuff.
数据已恢复
我让你带的东西呢
What happened to the stuff I asked you to bring?
有人给你打了电♥话♥
Someone called you.
昨天早上六点 被屏蔽的号♥码
Yesterday, 6am. Blocked number.
她死了
She's dead.
怎么了 你记起什么了
What is it? What are you remembering?
里格斯 怎么了
Rigsy, what is it?
你们看不见吗 那里
You can't see it? There!
我看到了 你呢
I see it. You?
还剩五十分钟
50 minutes left.
戴上帽子 当地通
Hoodie up, Local Knowledge.
在那里他们认得你的长相
They know what you look like in there.
为什么我能看到你们却看不到
How come I saw it when you guys couldn't?
你当时很不安对不对
You were upset, weren't you?
什么东西滑过你的回溯记忆
Something slipped through the retcon memory,
某个占领你全部心神的东西 刺♥激♥的东西
something that took over your whole mind, something juicy.
所以误导回路在你身上失去了效力
So the misdirection circuit lost its power over you.
不断有行人在这里晃悠
Surely people wander in here all the time,
注意却被分散了
then, distracted,
-比如打电♥话♥什么的 -也许他们
- on their phones or whatever? - Perhaps they do...
一次三人 真新鲜
Three at once. That's new.
在这里游荡
Hang about.
这个闻上去不像人类
This one don't smell human.
名字 种族和避难理由 快说
Name, species and case for asylum. Quick as you like.
-避难 -你们来的理由
- Asylum? - The reason you're here.
你们需要庇护的理由
The reason you need sanctuary.
为什么他们不按章程来
Why didn't they use the protocol?
我又看穿回路了 我认出他们了
I saw through the circuit again. I saw them.
他们绝对不是人类
They're definitely not human.
你知道这里是难民营吧
You do know this is a refugee camp?
当然知道
Yeah, of course.
他当然知道
Of course he does!
-你们都告诉他了 -在下市长
- Now that you've told him. - Mayor Me.
-阿西尔德 -阿西尔德
- Ashildr! - Ashildr?
这是你的名字 我一直都在告诉你
That's your name. I keep telling you that.
是吗
Do you?
无限的生命 有限的记忆
Infinite lifespan, finite memory -
真是不适合社交生活
it makes for an awkward social life.
你一定是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
You must be Clara Oswald.
你和照片上一样美
You're as beautiful as your photos.
我们见过
We met.
我知道 在我日记里有
Yes, I know. It's in my diaries.
别露出这表情 我很享受我们的谈话
Oh, don't look like that! I enjoyed our conversations.
我读了好多遍
I've read them many times.
这 有点奇怪 但是挺好的
OK, that's... slightly odd. But nice.
等等
Hang on,
原来你到这地方来了
so this is where you've been.
难怪他失去了你的行踪
That's why he lost track of you.
别这样 这真可爱 他以为我不知道
Oh, come on, please. It's really cute, he thinks I don't know.
他在塔迪斯里有个秘密房♥间
He's got this whole secret room in the TARDIS
专门收集提到你的东西
where he collects mentions of you.
这一点都不可爱
It's not cute.
这是监视
It's surveillance.
-这是职业兴趣 -预防措施
- It's professional interest. - Precautionary measure.
那你还在从我手里拯救世界吗
Still saving the world from me, then?
世界还在 不是吗
It's still here, isn't it?
他在十九世纪早期失去了你的行踪
He lost track of you in the early 1800s.
我在想你是不是
I wondered if you were...
不 我让他知道我没事
Oh, no. I let him know I was OK.
我看到你了
I saw you.
不 是我引起你的注意的
No. I got your attention.
没错 你也做到了
Yes, you did, and you have.
现在我们需要你的帮助
Now we need your help.
这里的某人掌控着一个量子暗影
Someone in this place is in control of a Quantum Shade.
我就知道我认出这气味来了
I knew I recognised that smell.
阿西尔德 怎么回事
Ashildr? What's going on?
是你
You.
你怎么认识这个人的
How do you know this man?
等等 里格斯身上那个是你干的
Hang on. You did this to Rigsy?
你做了什么
What have you done?
这个人犯了罪
This man committed a crime.
-我给他判了刑 -给他判刑
- I sentenced him. - Sentenced him?
我还给他足够的时间回家
I also gave him enough time to return home
和家人告别
and say goodbye to his family.
你给他彻底洗了脑
You flooded his brain with retcon!
直到我们出现前 他都不知道要告别
Till we showed up, he didn't even know he had to say goodbye.
入侵者在离开时都会被消除记忆
I'm afraid no intruder leaves this place without a memory wipe.
也包括你们
With respect, that will include you.
才不会
Oh, the hell it will!
阿西尔德 既然我们都会忘记这次对话
Ashildr, given we're all going to forget this conversation anyway,
也许你能告诉我们昨天这里发生了什么
perhaps you could tell us what happened here yesterday
需要判死刑呢
to necessitate a death sentence?
好吧 我让你看看
Fine, I'll show you.
卡贝尔先生 伦普先生
Mr Kabel, Mr Rump.
允许他们进入
Permit them entry.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表