博士 我做了什么啊
Doctor, what have I done?
我对这些人做了什么啊
What have I done to these people?
停下 他们手无寸铁
Stop this! They are defenceless.
阿西尔德
Ashildr!
-他不在乎 -可我在乎
- He doesn't care. - But I do.
天啊 我在乎
Oh, God, I do.
我真的在乎 我竟然在乎
I actually do, I... I care.
很可怕 不是吗
It's awful, isn't it?
令人恼怒
It's infuriating.
你认为自己不在乎 然后感觉又回来了
You think you don't care and then you fall off the wagon.
别管我了 现在该拿他们怎么办
Never mind about me. What are we going to do about them?
我们必须帮助他们 他们需要你
We have to help them. They need you.
需要我们
They need us.
-欢迎回来 -那就快做点什么啊
- Welcome back! - Well? Do something then!
好的 好的
OK! OK...
哈迪斯之眼 通往死后的世界
Eyes of Hades, Afterlife,
死亡打开了一条通道
death opens up a gateway...
-我们必须关掉它 -我知道 但怎么关
- We need to close it. - Yeah, I know, but how?
山姆·斯威夫特是导线 护身符还在他体内
Sam Swift, he's the conduit. The amulet, it's still in him.
正是他的死亡 打开了裂缝
It's his death that's opening the rift.
那么我们该怎么做
So what do we do?
逆转
Reverse it.
你无法逆转死亡
You cannot reverse death.
我们可以
Oh, yes, we can!
跑
Run!
不要 小姐 他们会为此摧毁我
No, my lady. They will destroy me for this.
不死之光
The light of immortality.
饶了我 兄弟们
Spare me, my brothers!
我没死
I'm alive.
我还活着
I'm alive!
双颈天鹅酒馆
我最后的记忆就是你出现了 博士
Last thing I remember is you turning up, Doctor.
也是好事 不瞒着你们
Good thing too. Between you and me,
我能说的笑话都说完了
I was running out of material.
是啊 我看出来了
Yeah, I could tell.
你给了死刑全新的意义
Gave a whole new meaning to dying on stage.
在绞刑架下玩幽默可不容易
Gallows humour can be tricky.
不过想想也没有下一场戏了
But at least there's never a second house.
我们快喝完了 我再去要点
We've nearly finished these. I'll get some more in.
顺便说一句
by the way...
我可没忘那一吻
I've not forgotten that kiss.
他现在永生了吗
Is he immortal now?
你希望他永生吗
Do you want him to be?
我不希望任何人永生
I don't think I want anyone to be.
也许不会 那种力量有可能
Well, probably not. Probably the power would have been drained
在打开和关闭通道的过程中耗尽了
by the whole opening and reversing the portal thingy.
虽然足以复活他
There'll be enough power to bring him... back,
却不足以保住他 我是说有可能
but not enough power to keep him here. Probably.
-刚才那段是你现编的吗 -是
- Did you just make all of that up? - Yeah...
但这玩意儿确实很难搞清楚
But it's hard to keep track of all this... stuff.
但还是留意一下他 他可能要活上一阵子
Keep an eye on him though. He might be around for a while.
也说不准 谁知道呢
Or not. Who can say?
你还是不打算带我去旅行吗
You're still not going to take me with you, are you?
我们这种人 活了太久了
People like us, we go on too long.
让我们忘记了什么是重要的
We forget what matters.
两个永生的人在一起是最不妥的了
The last thing we need is each other.
我们需要的是蜉蝣一般的同伴
We need the mayflies.
他们懂的比我们多
See, the mayflies, they know more than we do.
他们知道生命是多么的美好和珍贵
They know how beautiful and precious life is
因为它转瞬即逝
because it's fleeting.
看看山姆·斯威夫特是怎样在绞刑架旁
Look how Sam Swift made every last moment count,
活出精彩人生的
right to the gallows.
瞧瞧他多开心自己还活着
Look how glad he is to be alive.
我在你的眼睛里看到了我最惧怕的东西
I looked into your eyes and I saw my worst fears.
厌倦
Weariness.
空虚
Emptiness.
所以你才不能带我去旅行
That's why you can't travel with me.
我们的眼界太过宽广
Our perspectives are too vast.
太过遥远
Too far away.
你不是第一个
You're not the first, you know.
我曾跟一个永生的人旅行过一次
I did travel with another immortal once.
杰克·哈克尼斯上校
Captain Jack Harkness.
谁
Who?
你终会遇到他的
He'll get round to you eventually.
是谁告诉你我的事
Who told you about me?
那个因战争而来 又因结局而逃的男人
The man who comes for the battle and runs away from the fallout.
你猜吧
Take your pick.
你已经对这个世界造成了影响
You've had an impact on this world.
形成了浪花
You've made waves.
甚至可能是浪潮
Sometimes tidal waves.
-受宠若惊 -你有这个能力
- I'm flattered. - Well, you should be.
你是个优秀的女人 阿西尔德
You're an extraordinary woman, Ashildr.
但是...
But...
我可能得看着你了
I think I'm going to have to keep an eye on you.
不用
No.
-不用 -总得有人看着你遗弃的那些人
- No? - Someone has to look out for the people you abandon.
还有谁比我更适合呢
Who better than me?
我会成为博士遗孤的保护神
I'll be the patron saint of the Doctor's leftovers.
当你正忙于保护这个世界时
While you're busy protecting this world,
我会忙于保护它免遭你的毒手
I'll get busy protecting it from you.
那我们是敌人了吗
So are we enemies now?
当然不是
Of course not.
敌人从来就不是问题
Enemies are never a problem.
你需要当心的是你的朋友
It's your friends you have to watch out for.
我的朋友
And, my friend...
我会当心你的
I'll be watching out for you.
阿西尔德
Ashildr...
我很高兴救了你
I think I'm very glad I saved you.
人人都会这么想的
Oh, I think everyone will be.
在吗
Hello?
这呢
Oh, hello! Hi!
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
说详细点 你是谁
Be more specific. Who are you?
我要送你个礼物
I've got a present for you.
-为什么 我病了吗 -没有
- Why? Am I ill? - No.
-你病了吗 -没有
- Are you ill? - No.
你再也不会跟我去旅行了吗
Are you never going to travel with me again,
因为我说错话了
because I said a thing?
-不是什么贵重的礼物 -那我就放心了
- It's not a good present. - Oh, well that's a relief.
还记得伊维·哈巴德吗 那个七年级学生
OK, Evie Hubbard? Year Seven,
你帮她完成了作业
you helped her out with her homework?
《想象采访温斯顿·丘吉尔》
Imaginary interview with Winston Churchill.
其实你作弊了
You basically cheated.
那是她的错 她没有强调"想象"这个要求
That was her fault because she should have stressed "imaginary".
随便啦 她的作业得了A 所以
Anyway, she got an A and so...
她送了一张自♥拍♥给你
she has sent you a selfie.
你说得对 果然不是什么贵重的礼物
Yes, you're right. That is not a good present.
-看一看嘛 -他们还卖♥♥柠檬果露吗
- Come on... - Do they make sherbet lemons any more?
我想要法拉利 送我一辆法拉利怎么样
And I'd like a Ferrari. What about a Ferrari?
我就知道你会很开心
I knew you'd be thrilled.
好吧 给我看看 给我看看
OK, come on, let me see. Let me see, let me see, let me see.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
一点事儿也没有
Nothing at all!
-博士 -告诉她 下次直接送现金
- Doctor? - Tell her next time, I'll take cash.
那 接下来你要带我去哪儿
So... Where are you going to take me?
你想去哪儿就去哪儿
Wherever you want.
去一个
Somewhere...
神奇的地方
Somewhere magical.
一个没去过的地方
Somewhere new!
太阳之下就没有什么新鲜的地方
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表