UNIT会把法拉第笼切割下来
UNIT will cut out the Faraday Cage
连同他们一起带走
with them inside and take it away.
然后那艘太空灵车就会被摧毁
Then the space-hearse will be destroyed,
这样那些文字就不会再影响其他人了
so the writing doesn't infect anyone else.
我现在应该做什么
What do I do now?
我没明白你的意思
I don't understand.
我明白
I do.
你继续走下去 你必须如此
You keep going. You have to.
听我说 有整个世界在外面等着你
Take it from me, there is a whole world out there,
一个宇宙 一场人生
a galaxy, a life.
如果奥唐纳还活着会希望你怎样
What would O'Donnell have wanted?
我需要把那段文字从你记忆中消除
I need to erase that message from your mind,
不过没关系 我可以等会儿再做
but it's fine, I'll do it later.
拉恩 可不可以帮我向卡茜转达一些话
Lunn. Will you translate something to Cass for me?
当然
Of course.
告诉她你爱她而且一直爱着她
Tell her you're in love with her and that you always have been.
什么
What?
告诉她不应浪费时间 因为世事无常
Tell her there is no point wasting time because things happen
别等到一切无法挽回
and then it's too late.
告诉她我多么希望之前能有人给我这个建议
Tell her I wish someone had given me that advice.
天啊
Oh, God.
我只是转达他的意思 请不要误会
I was just passing on what he said, please don't feel...
UNIT会怎么处置这些鬼魂
What will UNIT do with the ghosts?
将法拉第笼抛入太空 远离地球磁场
Drag the Cage into space, away from the Earth's magnetic field.
鬼魂无依无靠 最终将永远消散
With nothing to sustain them, the ghosts will eventually fade away.
有一点始终没搞懂
Here's what I don't understand.
你确实改变了未来
You did change the future.
你阻止了渔王的复活
You stopped the Fisher King from returning.
在我们来到这里时
The Fisher King had been dead for 150 years
渔王早就死了150年了
before we even got here.
可我一旦回去 我也就成了过去的一部分
But once I went back I became part of events.
但关键就在于
But here's the thing.
我的鬼魂并不是要给你传递信息
The messages my ghost gave weren't for you,
而是给我
they were for me.
那个名单 你后面的人名都是随机编的
That list. Everyone after you was random,
但因为下一个是你
but you being the next name,
使我下定决心去和渔王对峙
that's what made me confront the Fisher King.
那你说的"休眠舱即将打开"呢
And saying the chamber will open?
那是叫我自己进入休眠舱 并告诉我设定时间
That was me telling me to get inside and when to set it for.
聪明
Smart.
只不过这不是我这么说的原因
Except that's not why I said them.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我下令让我的鬼魂说这些
I programmed my ghost to say them
是因为这些确实是我的鬼魂曾说过的
because that's what my ghost had said.
我之所以能创造出我的鬼魂幻象
And the only reason I created my ghost-hologram in the first place
是因为我在这里见到了它
was because I saw it here.
我只是反向编辑了一下故事线而已
I was reverse engineering the narrative.
那也还是挺聪明的
OK, that's still pretty smart.
你不懂
You do not understand.
我究竟是何时有这些想法的呢 克拉拉
When did I first have those ideas, Clara?
肯定是...
Well, it must have been...
天啊
Wow.
没错
Exactly.
贝多芬第五交响曲究竟是谁作的
Who composed Beethoven's 5th?
下集预告
博士 救我
Doctor, help me!
下一个救的就是你
Yes, you're the very next thing on the list.
我们是维京海盗
We are Vikings!
要么斗 要么死
You fight or you die.
-他们被称作Mire -让你下跪求饶
- They're called the Mire. - You will beg for mercy.
全星系最杀人如麻的战斗种族
The deadliest warrior race in the Galaxy?
确实是其中之一 怎么了
One of them, yes, why?
小镇向他们宣战了
I think this village declared war on them.
即将有一场恶战 有几点要告诉你们
There's going to be a war and here's some news.
-我们绝对会大获全胜 -你为什么在这
- We are gonna win the hell out of it. - Why are you here?
因为我是博士 我拯救人类
I'm the Doctor, and I save people.
第九季 第四集
神秘博士
洪水之前
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表