我有一天半的时间
I have a day and a half.
我必须要这么做 克拉拉
I have to do this, Clara.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
我需要坚强起来
I have to be strong.
我打一开始就应该知道的
I should have known from the very beginning.
显而易见
Of course.
你的画像
The portrait of you,
我噩梦里走出来的怪物
the creature from my own nightmares...
这是为我私人订制的拷问室
This place is my own, bespoke torture chamber...
专门用来针对我的
Intended for me only,
至于水里的那些头骨
and all those skulls in the water...
我自己的地狱里怎么可能有别的囚犯
How could there be other prisoners... in my hell?
答案显而易见
The answer, of course,
从未有过其他的囚犯
is there never were any other prisoners.
那星辰
And the stars...
也没有错位
They weren't in the wrong place...
我根本没有进行时间旅行
And I haven't time travelled.
我只是在这里
I've just been here
停留了很久很久
a very, very long time.
每个房♥间都会重启
Every room resets.
记得我跟你说过的吗
Remember I told you that?
每个房♥间都会回到初始状态
Every room reverts to its original condition.
逻辑上讲 传送器也是如此
Logically, the teleporter should do the same.
传送器 有趣的词
"Teleporter" - fancy word.
其实就是个3D打印机
Just like 3D printers, really,
只不过这个是
except they break down
分解生物和信息 然后进行传送
living matter and information, and transmit it.
你需要做的是增加能量
All you have to do is add energy.
房♥间已经重启
The room has reset,
回到了我刚来时的初始状态
returned to its original condition when I arrived.
这意味着有一个我的复♥制♥体
That means there's a copy of me
还存在硬盘上面
still in the hard drive.
确切地说
Me, exactly as I was...
是我第一次到这来
When I first got here...
那是在7000年以前
7,000 years ago.
我只需要一些能量
All I have to find is some energy.
要制♥造♥能量
And all you need for energy...
只要找到燃料就行
Is something to burn.
鸟
这事我能做多久 克拉拉
How long can I keep doing this, Clara?
燃烧旧我
Burning the old me...
来创造新我
To make a new one?
若你以为她死了 我就变弱
If you think because she's dead, I am weak,
那你是个对我知之甚少的白♥痴♥
then you understand very little.
若你与她的死亡有关 而毫无怯意
If you were any part of killing her and you're not afraid,
那你就是个一无所知的蠢货
then you understand nothing at all.
奉劝你一句 记好了
So, for your own sake, understand this.
我是博士 我来找你了
I'm the Doctor. I'm coming to find you,
而我将永不止步
and I will never, ever stop.
鸟
因为你猜不到下面这招
Because you won't see this coming!
我在第12号♥房♥间
如果我不知道
If I didn't know better,
我会以为自己穿行到了七千年后的未来
I'd say I've travelled 7,000 years into the future.
"永恒一共有多少秒"
"How many seconds in eternity?"
如果我不知道
If I didn't know better,
我会以为自己穿行到了一万二千年后的未来
I'd say I've travelled 12,000 years into the future.
"永恒一共有多少秒"
"How many seconds in eternity?"
然后牧童说
And the shepherd's boy...
六十万年后的未来
600,000 years into the future.
"永恒一共有多少秒"
"How many seconds in eternity?"
然后牧童说
And the shepherd's boy says...
一百二十万年后的未来
1,200,000 years into the future.
然后牧童说
And the shepherd's boy says...
两百万年后的未来
Two million years into the future.
然后牧童说
And the shepherd's boy says...
两千万年后的未来
20 million years into the future.
然后牧童说
And the shepherd's boy says...
"有那么一座钻石山"
"There's this mountain of pure diamond.
"爬过去要一小时 绕过去要一小时"
"It takes an hour to climb it, and an hour to go around it!"
五千二百万年
52 million years.
"每隔一百年 一只小鸟飞来
"Every hundred years, a little bird comes
"在钻石山上磨砺它的鸟喙"
"And sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain..."
大约十亿年
Nearly a billion years.
"待到这整座山都被磨平"
"And when the entire mountain is chiselled away,
"永恒的第一秒才刚过去"
"the first second of eternity will have passed!"
已过十亿年
Well over a billion years.
你定然以为那是很长一段时间
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
二十亿年
Two billion years.
我觉得 这真是一
Personally, I think that's a hell of a...
我觉得 这真是一只好鸟
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.
到城里去
Go to the city.
找一个有地位的人
Find somebody important.
告诉他们 我回来了
Tell them, I'm back.
告诉他们 我知道他们的所作所为
Tell them, I know what they did,
还有 我马上就到
and I'm on my way.
如果他们问起我是谁
And if they ask you who I am,
告诉他们 我是远方的来客
tell them, I came the long way round.
你应该还能听到我
You can probably still hear me...
那我就将这秘密告诉你
So just between ourselves...
你误解了预言
You've got the prophecy wrong.
混血并没有一半的戴立克血统
The Hybrid is not half Dalek.
不存在半血戴立克
Nothing is half Dalek.
戴立克绝不允许这样的物种存在
The Daleks would never allow that.
混血必将战胜伽里弗雷
The Hybrid destined to conquer Gallifrey
而将它的废墟踩在脚下的
and stand in its ruins...
就是我
is me.
第九季 第十一集
神秘博士
天堂来客
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表