The Morpheus process remains the same.
能够刺♥激♥大脑睡眠区域的电子信♥号♥♥
An electronic signal that affects the sleep centres of the brain.
可以改变他们
Changes them.
那电子信♥号♥♥就存在于这段录像里的
An electronic signal that's contained in this recording.
就是那一闪
There it is.
很巧妙吧
Tickles, doesn't it?
我刚有时间把这段塞进去
I've just got time to fit this bit in
然后我的故事就能收尾了
and then I can finish the story.
然后我就要把这段录像
Then I'm going to transmit this footage
发送到整个太阳系
to the whole Solar System.
希望你们观看愉快
I do hope you've enjoyed the show.
我本想再弄得刺♥激♥点 那些可怕的场景
I did try to make it exciting. All those scary bits.
那些玩命挣扎的痕迹
All those death-defying scrapes,
怪物 以及收尾时的绝佳高♥潮♥
monsters, and a proper climax with a really big one at the end!
引人入胜的观看体验
Compulsive viewing.
我早说过要你别看了
I did tell you not to watch.
拉斯姆森的身上什么都不剩了
There's nothing left of Rassmussen any more.
只有我们
Only us.
只有我们
Only us.
你会把这段录像放给你的家人看吧
You will show this film to your family, won't you?
还有你的朋友
And your friends.
放给所有人看
And everyone, really.
然后我们所有人一起
Then we can all be together,
尘归尘
dust to dust.
不好意思
Excuse me,
你有点东西
you've got something...
在那儿
there...
就在你的眼角
just in the corner of your eye.
下集预告
里格斯 怎么了
Rigsy! Hey, what's wrong?
我有个...看着好像是纹身
So, I have this, er... It kinda looks like a tattoo.
-不存在友善的方式来宣告死亡 -什么
- There's no nice way to say you're about to die. - What?!
我不知道谁对你做了这些
I don't know who did this to you,
但我基本上知道怎么找到他们
but I do almost certainly know how to find them.
所以这就是你的日常吗 四处奔波拯救他人
So, this is your life, then, bouncing around time saving people?
总是有各种传言 低声絮语着隐秘的街道
There have always been rumours, mutterings about hidden streets.
地球上外星生物的秘密地盘
Secret pockets of alien life, right here on Earth.
这条街上的和平取决于一件事
Peace on this street depends on one thing.
只要破坏了和平 就要直面渡鸦
To break it is to face the Raven.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表