我是怎么做到的
How did I do that?
-向右转 -我不行...
- Circle right. - I can't...
向左转
Circle left.
行了 好了 不会痛的
There you go. All right, this won't hurt a bit.
等下 不要 米西
Hang on -- no, Missy...
不不不不 不要 米西
No, no, no, no! No, Missy.
米西 别别
Missy, no, no, no,
求你 不要不要 求你了
please don't! Don't -- don't, please!
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我想应该没事
Fine, I think.
我想应该没事
Fine, I think.
-好吧 -好吧
- OK. - OK.
感觉挺奇怪的
That's a bit weird.
是有点 好了 说你的名字
Just a bit! OK. All right. Shh -- say your name.
为什么
Why?
说就是了
Just... just say. Just say it.
克拉拉
Clara.
戴立克
Dalek.
-再说一次 -克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
- Say it again. - Clara Oswald.
戴立克 戴立克
Dalek. Dalek.
-再说一次 -我是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
- One more time! - I am Clara Oswald!
-我是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德 -我是戴立克
- I'm Clara Oswald! - I am a Dalek!
我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek!
我是个戴立克 我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek! I am a Dalek!
别太情绪化 情绪会让你开枪 好吗
Just... don't get emotional. Emotion fires the gun. OK?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白
I do not understand.
试着说 我爱你
Say..."I love you."
别问原因 就复述那三个字
Those exact words -- don't ask me why, just say it.
-我爱你 -消灭
- I love you. - Exterminate.
说 你和我不一样
Say, "You are different from me."
-你和我不一样 -消灭 消灭
- You are different from me. - Exterminate! Exterminate!
说 消灭
Say, "Ex-ter-min-ate!"
-消灭 -消灭
- Exterminate! - Exterminate!
消灭
Exterminate!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
赛博人抑制情感 戴立克开枪输出情感
Cybermen suppress emotion. Daleks channel it... through a gun.
所以它们不断吼着消灭
That's why they keep yelling, "Exterminate."
它们就是这样上膛的
It's how they reload.
我们去消灭戴立克吧
So, let's go and kill them.
快来
Come on.
有个问题 博士 我想问很久了
There is a question, Doctor. One I have longed to ask.
你要是想和我促膝谈心
Yeah, well, if you're going to put your hand on my knee,
只怕谈不下去
it isn't going to go well.
你为什么离开伽里弗雷
Why did you leave Gallifrey?
我就离开了
Well, because I did.
你偷走了塔迪斯 远走高飞
You stole the Tardis, and ran and ran.
为了什么
Why?
伽里弗雷太无聊
It's a boring place, Gallifrey.
我当初快无聊疯了
I was going out of my mind.
然而你渴望回到伽里弗雷
Yet you long to return.
这个嘛 我善变
Ah, well, I'm inconsistent.
这都是一样的谎言
But it is always the same lie.
什么谎言
What lie?
你根本不是因为无聊
You weren't bored.
没有人会因为这么一点小事就逃走
No-one runs the way you have run for so small a reason.
我就会
I do.
不 你不会
No, you don't.
你们来的时候
Colony Sarff confiscated these items
群蟒收缴了这个
on your arrival.
时间领主的忏悔钟盘
A Time Lord confession dial, I believe.
你的忏悔
Your confession.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
让我带着这些珍贵的回忆进坟墓
Send me to my grave with this precious knowledge.
博士的忏悔到底是什么
What IS the Doctor's confession?
你敢
Don't you dare!
我是不是戳到你的痛处了
Is it possible I have touched a nerve?
有的事情对我很重要 戴沃斯
Some things matter to me, Davros.
虽然不多 但还是有的
Not many, but a few.
你最好碰都不要碰
And you don't put your fingers anywhere near them.
镜片划了就不好了
And they'd better not be scratched.
这是我最好的一副了
These are my best ones.
你还在装傻
Still you play the fool.
现在 你应该紧张了
Well, by now that should make you nervous.
站住
Halt!
报告
Report.
类人类入侵
Humanoid intrud...
类人类入侵者在地下被发现
Humanoid intruder found on lower levels.
为什么入侵者没有被消灭
Why has the intruder not been exterminated?
解释
Explain!
解释
Explain!
-解释 -我是一个很重要的俘虏
- Explain! - I'm a prisoner of special significance.
数数我有几颗心
Count the hearts.
你是时间领主
You are a Time Lord?
时间女领主 谢谢
Time Lady, thank you.
有些领主可以进化成女领主
Some of us can afford the upgrade.
现在还是原来的至高戴立克在统治吗
Is it still the same old Supreme Dalek these days?
我曾在乌有之所的山坡上与他战斗
I fought him once on the slopes of the Never Vault.
告诉他 老娘回来了
Tell him the bitch is back.
忏悔吧 博士
Make your confession, Doctor.
你到底为什么离开伽里弗雷
Why did you really leave Gallifrey?
我们之间斗了多久了
How long has it been, you and I?
非常久了
Long enough.
不知摧毁了多少星系
Galaxies have burned.
而现在你却要来问我一个私人问题
And now you ask me a personal question?
你屠♥杀♥了我数以亿万计的孩子
You have slaughtered billions of my children,
我也屠♥杀♥了无数你的同族
as I have slaughtered billions of your race.
传统意义上的交流
We have exhausted
已经不适用于你我之间了
the conventional means of communication.
我的族人还活着
My people are alive.
他们没有死
They didn't die.
我想办法把他们救回来了
I brought them back. I found a way.
真的吗
Is this true?
伽里弗雷重回宇宙
Gallifrey is back in the sky.
我不知道在哪里 也许永远不会知道
I don't know where, I may never know...
但伽里弗雷回来了 安全了
but Gallifrey is back and it is safe...
远离你我
from both of us.
博士
Doctor...
我向你致以最真诚的祝贺
my most sincere congratulations.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
这是极好的消息
This is wonderful news.
远超我的期望
Beyond all hope!
恭喜你
I congratulate you.
你为什么这么说
Why are you saying that?
人都该有所属的种族
A man should have a race.
有自己的人♥民♥ 有自己的效忠的对象
A people. An allegiance.
人应该找到自己的归属 博士
A man should belong, Doctor.
请相信我
Believe me, please!
我真的为你高兴
I am happy for you.
非常高兴
So happy.
我 我不明白 为什么
I don't... I don't understand this. Why...?
再靠近一点
Come closer again.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
你看得已经够多了
You've seen it often enough.
让我再看一次
Let me see it again...
用我自己的眼睛
with my own eyes.
再靠近一点
Closer.
拜托了
Please.
如果你已从地狱中救回时间领主
If you have redeemed the Time Lords from the fire...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表