偷偷给你预览一小段吧
Here's a little sneak preview,
直接传到你的头盔上了 免费的哦
piped straight into your helmets, free of charge.
别走 懦夫
Wait! Cowards!
如果你现在还不走
If you don't leave right now,
那我就上传上去让大家都看看
I'll put it out there for all to see
就没有人会怕你了
and no-one will fear you again.
今日的耻辱 我会让你付出代价的
This humiliation will not go unpunished.
我们会再见的
We will meet again.
我黑了你的传送器 不好意思啊
I hacked your teleporter. Sorry.
你做到了 阿西尔德
You did it, Ashildr.
你做到了
You did it.
你救了大家
You saved us all.
阿西尔德
Ashildr...
阿西尔德
Ashildr?
阿西尔德
Ashildr!
把头盔摘下来 摘下来 快
Get the helmet off her. Get it off, now.
阿西尔德
Ashildr?
没有脉搏
No pulse.
我觉得
I think...
博士 她死了吗
Doctor, is she dead?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
I'm really terribly sorry.
心脏衰竭 是吗
Heart failure, yeah?
是
Yeah.
我把她塞入机器
I plugged her into the machine.
把她当成电池 耗尽了她
Used her up like a battery.
我讨厌失去[失败]
I'm so sick of losing.
你没有输
You didn't lose.
你拯救了这个小镇
You saved the town.
我说的不是这场战斗
I don't mean the war.
我可以输掉任何一场战争
I'll lose any war you like.
我只是讨厌人们死去
I'm sick of losing people.
你看看你
Look at you,
你的双眼
with your eyes,
你的永不言弃
and your never-giving-up,
你的愤怒 还有你的
and your anger, and your...
善良
kindness.
终有一天
One day...
这样的记忆太过沉重
the memory of that will hurt so much
我会被压得无法呼吸
that I won't be able to breathe,
然后我就会像过去那样
and I'll do what I always do.
躲进我的小盒子 不停地跑
I'll get in my box and I'll run and I'll run,
想要逃离一切痛苦
in case all the pain ever catches up --
但是无论我去往哪里 都无法摆脱
and every place I go, it will be there.
你已经尽力了
You did your best.
她死了 你也无能为力
She died. There's nothing you can do.
我可以做 任何事
I can do... anything.
就没有我做不到的事 没有
There's nothing I can't do. Nothing.
但我却不能做
But I'm not supposed to.
涟漪 浪潮 法则
Ripples, tidal waves, rules...
我不能打破
I'm not supposed to.
怎么了 有什么不对劲吗
What? What's wrong?
我的脸
My face.
谁给了我这张苦瓜脸
Who frowned me this face?
为什么是这张脸
Why this one?
我为什么选了这张脸
Why did I choose this face?
博士 你的脸怎么了
Doctor, what's wrong with your face?
我知道我为什么选择它了
I think I know why I chose it.
我好像是要告诉自己什么
It's like I'm trying to tell myself something.
我知道我要说的是什么了
I think I know what I'm trying to say.
救救他们吧
Just someone.
不用救下所有人
Not the whole town.
救一些也行啊
Just save someone.
跟我来
Come with me.
我知道我在哪选的这张脸
I know where I got this face,
为什么我会选这张脸了
and I know what it's for.
为什么呢
OK, what's it for?
为了警醒自己
To remind me.
为了让我信守承诺
To hold me to the mark.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor,
我拯救人类
and I save people.
如果有人听到了
And if anyone happens to be listening,
并对此嗤之以鼻
and you've got any kind of a problem with that,
去死吧
to hell with you!
他在干什么
What's he doing?
救她...吧
Saving her... I think.
麦雅人头盔上卸下的
It's from the Mire helmet.
战场用医药包
Battlefield medical kit.
我将其重新设定为适用于人类
I've reprogrammed it for human beings.
消失了
It's gone.
进入她体内了
It's inside her.
正在修复她
It's repairing her.
要是有用的话 就会一直修复她
It will never stop repairing her, if it works.
快醒醒 阿西尔德
Come on, Ashildr.
醒醒
Come on.
故事还没给讲完呢
The story's not over yet.
女儿
Daughter...
听我说
listen to me.
这个小镇已经失去了太多
This town has lost so much.
如果我们再失去了你
If we lose you too...
就不再有值得我们留恋的了
there'll be nothing left.
阿西尔德
Ashildr!
她一天内就会完全清醒
She'll be conscious in a day,
三天内就能下床走动
up and about in three--
一周内不准游泳
no swimming for a week.
现在我们需要一艘大战船
Now we're going to need a longboat
再派几位最专业的桨手
and some of your best rowers.
回塔迪斯得要划两天呢 走吧 克拉拉
We're two days' sail from the TARDIS. Come on, Clara!
等等 她清醒过来后肯定想要见见你
Wait, no. She'll want to see you when she wakes.
不不 待她领悟之后就会常常见到我了
Oh, no. She'll see me often enough once she understands.
领悟什么
Understands what?
再给你一剂
Second dose.
-她还要再用吗 -不不 不是给她用的
- Will she need to take this? - No, no, no, it's not for her.
那是给谁用的
Then who's it for?
给她想给的人用
Whoever she wants.
博士
Doctor...
谢谢你
thank you.
先别急着谢我 阿西尔德
Don't thank me yet, Ashildr.
别急
Not yet.
官方认证
OK, it's official.
苏格兰口音的沉默更为可怕
Silence is even worse in a Scottish accent.
你还打算告诉我你为什么发愁吗
Are you going to tell me what you're brooding about?
那不会停止
It won't stop,
阿西尔德体内的修复包永不停止
the repair kit I put inside Ashildr, not ever.
只会不停地修复她
It'll just keep fixing her.
那不是很好吗
Well, good.
真的好吗 这样她就
I'm not sure, but it's entirely possible
丧失了死亡的能力
she has lost the ability to die.
能力
The ability?
相信我 死亡是一种能力
Dying is an ability, believe me.
不出意外
Barring accidents,
她现在便是永生
she may now be functionally immortal.
如果修复包永不停止 那...
If the repair kit never stops working, then...
你为什么要再给她一剂
why did you give her two?
永生并不代表长生不老 两者并不一样
Immortality isn't living forever, that's not what it feels like.
永生指的是其他人都会死亡
Immortality is everybody else dying.
她也许会遇到她不忍♥失去的人
She might meet someone she can't bear to lose.
一定会有的
That happens...
我相信
I believe.
当时我很生气
I was angry.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表