But it's not here. Stop looking. Really, stop.
奥斯古德之盒可以结束停战协议
The Osgood box can end the ceasefire.
奥斯古德之盒可以开启战争
The Osgood box can start the war.
奥斯古德之盒可以消灭全人类
The Osgood box can wipe out all humankind.
但它被命名为奥斯古德之盒是有原因的
But there's a reason it's called the Osgood box.
你猜到了吗
Haven't you guessed?
你好啊
Hello! Hi!
你好
Hello.
约翰·迪斯科博士
Dr John Disco.
刚才那是我的飞机
It was my plane.
我有一架用来招摇过市的大飞机
I had a big plane for purposes of poncing about.
它轰的一声爆♥炸♥了
It went off with a massive bang
大概就在那方向半英里的位置吧
about half a mile that way?
实际上
Actually...
-没事了 我们没事 对吧 -对对
- It's fine. We're... we're fine, aren't we? - Yeah. Yeah.
对 我们没事 这就走
Yes, yes, we're fine. Just, um, move along.
快走
Come on.
博士
视频来电
她接了
She's answered.
-你好呀 -你死了
- Hello! - You're dead.
是的 好吧 我现在死了
Yes, well, I'm dead now,
我觉得我马上要死得更透了
and I think I might be a bit more dead in a minute.
你的计划是什么 扎吉拉
What's your plan, Zygella?
我没有计划
I don't have a plan.
拜托 你怎么会没有计划就侵略星球呢
Come on, you don't invade planets without having kind of plan.
它们叫"星球"就是为了
That's why they're called "Planets"
提醒你们要有计划啊
-- to remind you to Plan it?
九任博士的口头禅是Fantastic
这里博士用Pun(双关)混合后成了Pun-tastic
不错吧 绝代双关 绝代双关博士
That's good! Pun-tastic. Dr Pun-tastic!
拜托 这笑话多有意思啊 扎吉拉
Oh, come on, that was a good one, Zygella!
别叫我扎吉拉
Don't call me Zygella.
我的名字是邦妮
My name's Bonnie.
你是在冲我抛媚眼吗
And you're winking at me.
我没在冲你抛媚眼
I am not winking at you.
奥斯古德之盒在哪
Where is the Osgood box?
你知道媚眼的意思吧
You do know what winking means? Don't you?
你这是在向我发出很复杂的信♥号♥♥啊
You're sending out some very mixed messages here.
你知道我已经超过两千岁了吧
You know I'm over 2,000 years old?
我老到可以当你的救世主了
I'm old enough to be your Messiah.
我没有冲你抛媚眼 盒子在哪里
'I am not winking at you. Where is the box?!'
我们需要辆车 小货车
We need some wheels. The van!
好了 非言语交际
OK. Non-verbal communication.
我猜你从没想过学摩斯电码
I assume that you never bothered to learn Morse code...
眼镜 设置137
Specs! Setting 137.
告诉我
Tell me!
《二十个问题》一种猜谜游戏 一方提问 一方回答"是"或"否"
好吧 咱得试别的了 《二十个问题》吧
OK, we'll have to try something else. 20 questions.
你的孵化舱在哪儿
Where's your pod?
是在地道里吗
Is it in a tunnel?
是在伦敦吗
Is it in London?
非常感谢 搞定了
Thanks very much. Gotcha!
待在那里别动 克拉拉 我们来接你
'Stay where you are, Clara.' We're coming to get you.
看在老天的份上 别让她进入你的记忆
And for God's sake, don't let her into your memories!
记忆 什么记忆 她知道些什么
Memories? What memories? What has she got?
别告诉她奥斯古德之盒在哪里
Don't tell her where the Osgood box is,
并且最重要的是 别告诉她那是什么
and above all, don't tell her what it is.
显然 扎贡人是能听到那些的
Obviously, the Zygon could hear that.
当然了
Obviously.
这样她就会在克拉拉的记忆里四处查探
So she's going to poke around inside Clara's mind,
寻找答案
looking for answers.
那可是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德的记忆
The mind of Clara Oswald.
她可能再也出不来了
She may never find her way out!
我以前应该没看过你笑
I don't think I've ever seen you smile before.
是不是特别灿烂啊
Dazzling, isn't it?
我定位到了克拉拉的手♥机♥
Oh! I got a ping on Clara's phone.
就是邦妮发信的地点
It's the location Bonnie sent the text from.
南伦敦的一个购物中心
A shopping centre, south London.
伦敦 永恒之城 文化摇篮 我们来了
Ah, London! Perpetual city, cradle of culture, here we come!
克拉拉 注意安全
Clara, stay safe.
她发了一条视频链接
She's posted a video link.
一段外星人出现在伦敦的视频
A video supposedly showing an alien in south London
头条新闻
南伦敦惊现外星人 现场录像
在网上广为传播
is posted across the internet...'
这和邦妮的发信地相同 我们得快点
This is the same place Bonnie texted from. We need to hurry.
你好啊
Hello.
你换台是没用的
Oh, there's no point turning over.
另一边没什么更好看的
There's nothing better on the other side.
我能消除你的记忆
I could erase your mind.
那你为什么不动手
Then why haven't you?
有什么问题吗
Having trouble?
看看我能做什么
Let's see what I can do.
看到没 这东西可以双向工作啊
See, this thing... works two ways, you know.
我要那些记忆
I want those memories!
问题是 你在向我要
Trouble is, you're asking me for them,
也就是说你无法得到 对吧
which means you can't access them, right?
我可以让你开口告诉我
I can make you tell me.
你做不到 否则你早就做了
No, you can't, otherwise you would have done already.
我可以杀了你
I can kill you.
-那请便 -你觉得我在虚张声势
- Go on, then. - You think you're calling my bluff.
我觉得你就是在虚张声势
I am calling your bluff.
你需要我活着
You need me alive.
只是作为信息源罢了
Only as a source of information.
那你最好开始问问题
Then you'd better start asking questions.
你最好别撒谎
You'd better not lie.
这就是你的问题了
You see, that's your problem.
我可是很会撒谎的
I am a brilliant liar.
你怎么知道是真是假呢
How are you ever going to know?
克拉拉
Oh, Clara.
有那么一会儿 我以为你很聪明
For a moment, I thought you were clever.
咱俩的心脏是同步的 分毫不差
Our hearts are linked. Beat for beat.
我们俩唯一做不到的事情
The one thing you and I can never do
就是向对方撒谎
is lie to each other.
吓着你了 是不是
Oh, that scared you, didn't it?
伦敦
London!
真是个垃圾场
What a dump.
-伦敦还好啊 -不 就是个垃圾场
- London's OK. - No, it's not, it's a dump.
如果这是个垃圾场
You spend an awful lot of time here,
你在这里费的时间可真多
considering it's a dump.
我花了很多时间被绑♥架♥ 被折磨
I spend an awful lot of time being kidnapped, tortured,
被枪击和被消灭
shot at and exterminated.
不代表我会喜欢它
Doesn't mean I like it.
这里就是视频拍摄地
Well... This is where the video was shot.
福利特中心
邦妮当时在这里
Bonnie was here.
快点 博士
Come on, Doctor.
空气中有微弱的电流
There's electricity in the air.
真臭 闻起来有点像是烤肉
It stinks. It smells like... barbecues.
听着 我告诉你我们要做什么
Now, listen to me. Here's what we're going to do.
我问你问题
I'm going to ask you questions
你如果不说出精确完整的答案
and if you don't tell me the exact and complete truth,
我会知道 并且杀了你
I will know and I will kill you.
你明白了吗
Do you understand me?
明白
Yes.
我会立刻让你死在舱里
I will slaughter you in that pod right now.
我在说谎吗
Am I lying to you?
-没有 -很好 那么开始吧
- No. - Good. Then we'll begin.
奥斯古德之盒在哪里
Where is the Osgood box?
回答我 克拉拉
You will answer me, Clara.
真♥相♥或惩罚 说谎就会死 盒子在哪
Truth or consequences, lie and you die. Where is it?
伦敦塔下的联合情报特派组总部
UNIT HQ. Under the Tower of London.
-确切地点 -黑色档案馆
- Where, specifically? - The Black Archive.
没错
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表