The countdown never stops.
但这是什么的倒计时
But the countdown to what?
所有人的生命中都有两件大事无人记得
There are two events in everybody's life that nobody remembers,
两件所有人都会经历的大事
two moments experienced by every living thing.
但是 却无人记得其中点滴
Yet, no-one remembers anything about them.
没有人记得自己的出生
Nobody remembers being born...
也没有人记得自己的死亡
and nobody remembers dying.
所以我们才会盯着头骨的眼眶
Is that why we always stare into the eye sockets of a skull?
因为我们在问
Because we're asking,
那是种什么感觉
"What was it like?
疼吗
"Does it hurt?
你还在害怕吗
"Are you still scared?"
鸟
鸟 鸟跟这个有什么关系
"Bird"? What's "Bird" got to do with it?
这里有鸟吗
Are there birds here?
我漏掉了什么 克拉拉
There's something I'm missing, Clara,
而且我觉得是非常可怕的事情
and I think it's something terrible.
有人吗
Hello?
喂 有人在里边吗
Hello, is there someone there? Hello!
这是个陷阱 克拉拉
It's a trap, Clara.
诱饵和陷阱
A lure and a trap.
我跟随着为我洒下的面包屑
I'm following breadcrumbs laid out for me.
这是某人的游戏
This is somebody's game...
而我身不由己
And I can't stop playing,
其他所有人都输了的游戏
a game everybody else has lost.
我知道怎么移♥动♥那些墙 克拉拉
I know how to move that wall, Clara,
只要我不停止忏悔
so long as I don't run out of confessions.
但我真正想知道的是...
But what I really want to know is...
是谁摆弄了星辰
Who's been playing about with the stars?
它们的位置都错了
They're all in the wrong places,
至少对于这个时区来说
for this time zone, anyway.
我知道我没有经历时间旅行
I know I didn't time travel to get here.
我能感觉到时间旅行
I can Fell time travel.
如果我不知道
If I didn't know better,
我会以为自己穿行到了七千年后的未来
I'd say I've travelled 7,000 years into the future.
但我就是知道
But I do know better.
所以是谁移♥动♥了星辰
So, who moved the stars?
混血
The Hybrid.
在时间大战开始很久之前
Long before the Time War,
时间领主就知道它的到来
the Time Lords knew it was coming,
就像风终将形成风暴
like a storm on the wind.
有许多预言和故事
There were many prophecies and stories,
真♥相♥发生之前就有传说
legends before the fact.
其中之一就是关于"混血"这种生物
One of them was about a creature called the Hybrid.
半戴立克 半时间领主
Half Dalek, half Time Lord -
终极战士
the ultimate warrior.
但它会站在哪一边
But whose side would it be on?
它会带来和平还是毁灭
Would it bring peace or destruction?
它真实存在 还是仅为幻想
Was it real, or a fantasy?
我忏悔
I confess,
我知道"混血"真实存在
I know the Hybrid is real.
我知道它在哪 它是什么
I know where it is, and what it is.
我忏悔 我很害怕
I confess, I'm afraid.
家
当然了
Of course!
最后一片拼图
The last square on the board.
它还能是什么呢
What else would it be?
塔迪斯
The Tardis.
离我只有一次忏悔的距离
One confession away.
阿兹班铁
Azbantium.
比钻石硬四百倍
400 times harder than diamond.
厚20尺
20 feet thick.
唯一的出口
The way out.
鸟
Bird!
我就是那个时候想起来的
That's when I remember!
永远都是那个时候
Always then.
永远都是那个时候
Always... then.
永远都要到那个时候
Always EXACTLY then!
我坚持不下去了 克拉拉 我做不到
I can't keep doing this, Clara! I can't!
为什么总是我
Why is it always me?
为什么永远轮不到别人
Why is it never anybody else's turn?!
你要怎么
赢
我为什么不能输
Can't I just lose?
就输一次
Just this once?!
简单 会很简单
Easy. It would be easy.
超级简单
It would be SO easy.
只需要告诉他们
Just tell them.
只要告诉想知道的人关于"混血"的一切
Just tell them, whoever wants to know, all about the Hybrid.
我坚持不下去了
I can't keep doing this.
我做不到
I can't...
我坚持不下去了
I can't always do this!
这不公平
It's not fair!
克拉拉 这太不公平了
Clara, it's just not fair!
我为什么不能输
Why can't I just lose?!
不
但是我记得 克拉拉
But I can remember, Clara.
你不懂
You don't understand,
我全都记得
I can remember it all.
每一次
Every time.
但你还是走了
And you'll still be gone.
不管我做什么
Whatever I do...
你永远不会再出现了
You still won't be there.
博士
Doctor...
不是只有你一个人失去过某人
You are not the only person who ever lost someone.
这是所有人都会遇到的事
It's the story of everybody.
克服它
Get over it.
打败它
Beat it.
冲破枷锁
Break free.
博士 是时候了
Doctor, it's time.
行动起来
Get up, off your arse...
去赢吧
And win!
又见面了
Hello again.
不会再有忏悔了 抱歉
No more confessions, sorry.
但是我可以告诉你 真♥相♥
But I will tell you... the truth.
混血生物是个非常危险的秘密
The Hybrid is a very dangerous secret.
一个非常非常危险的秘密 必须守住
A very, very dangerous secret and it needs to be kept!
所以 我什么都不会告诉你 一点也不
So, I'm telling you nothing. Nothing at all.
我反而要做一件更激进的事
Instead, I'm going to do something far worse.
我要离开这里
I'm going to get out of here,
找出当初是谁把我放到这里的
and find whoever put me here in the first place,
不管他们准备做些什么 我都会阻止
and whatever they're trying to do, I'm going to... stop it!
这也许会花费一点时间
But it might take me a little while,
所以你想不想听我讲个故事
so do you want me to tell you a story?
格林兄弟 有趣的家伙们
The Brothers Grimm, lovely fellas...
他们加入了我的飞镖队
They're on my darts team.
据他们说
According to them,
曾经有一位皇帝
there's this emperor
他问一位牧童
and he asks this shepherd's boy...
"永恒一共有多少秒"
"How many seconds in eternity?"
人们总是轻看时间领主
People always get it wrong with Time Lords.
我们命硬得很
We take forever to die.
即便我们伤重到无法重生
Even if we're too injured to regenerate,
身体里的每一个细胞也会不断努力
every cell in our bodies keeps trying.
真正的死亡
Dying properly,
可能需要好几天
can take days.
这就是为什么我们喜欢在同族人身边死去
That's why we like to die among our own kind.
他们知道不要提前下葬
They know not to bury us early.
我想 以我现在的状态
I think, in my current condition...
可能需要大约一天半的时间
It'll take me about a day and a half
来爬到塔顶
to reach the top of the tower.
我想
I think.
如果我幸运的话
If I'm lucky...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表