拉恩 为我打手语
Lunn, translate for me.
除我之外
Whenever I step outside,
你就是这里最聪明的人
you are the smartest person in the room.
告诉我 整件事到底哪里不对劲
So, tell me, what's weird about this?
我知道这一切都很不对劲 但是
I know that it's all bonkers but, you know,
当你仔细思考时
when you think about it,
总会觉得某件事很不对劲 到底是什么
one thing keeps snagging in your mind. What is it?
飞船内部的标志
The markings on the inside of the spaceship.
飞船内部的标志 没错
The markings on the inside of the spaceship. Yes!
为什么
Why?
我觉得它们不仅仅是单词
I don't think they're just words.
当然不是 这是磁铁
They're not. They're magnets.
怎么会是磁铁
Magnets? How?
准确来说
Well, a localised
这是一个限制性的人工磁场
and manufactured electromagnetic field, to be precise.
黑暗 剑
The dark. The sword.
遗弃的 神殿
The forsaken. The temple.
当我们第一次听说到这个坐标
When we heard the coordinates for the first time,
你们有觉得这些是你们预料之外的事吗
did anyone expect them not to be that?
没有 当然了 我也是
No, exactly. Me neither.
不知道为什么 我们好像已经知道了
It's like we already knew, somehow.
好像我们心中就有这几个词
Like the words were already in us.
所以这个标志就是坐标吗
So that writing is the coordinates?
我们所见和所经历的一切都在影响着我们
Everything we see or experience shapes us in some way.
但是这些词真正地
But these words actually
改写了我们大脑中的突触连接
rewrite the synaptic connections in your brain.
实实在在地改变了我们大脑中的回路
They literally change the way you are wired.
克拉拉 我为什么不在塔迪斯里装无线电
Clara, why don't I have a radio in the TARDIS?
你把它拆了 用拆下来的部件
You took it apart and used the pieces
做了一个发条松鼠
to make a clockwork squirrel.
还有 不管我早上听到的第一首歌♥是什么
And because whatever song I heard first thing in the morning,
都会萦绕着我一整天
I was stuck with.
我被彼得·安德烈的《神秘女孩》缠了两星期
Two weeks of Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre.
我简直想求死神给我个痛快
I was begging for the brush of Death's merciful hand.
你瞧 这些词就像"耳朵虫"
Don't you see? These words are an earworm.
是指脑子里满是一首歌♥的旋律
嘴里不由自主的哼出来
走到哪儿都挥之不去的现象
就像一首你死后都忍♥不住要哼的歌♥
A song you can't stop humming, even after you die.
好 所以飞船着陆在这里
Ok, so the spaceship lands here.
无论是谁看到了驾驶员在墙上留下的这些字迹
The pilot leaves the writing on the wall so whoever sees it,
他们死后就会变成播发这个坐标的信标
when they die, they become a beacon of the coordinates,
而他/她/它
while he/she/it
则在这个悬浮休眠舱小睡一觉
snoozes in the suspended-animation chamber...
等待他/她/它的同伴接收到这个讯息
Waiting for his/her/its mates to pick the message up.
我的天
My God.
每当我以为事情不会更惊人的时候
Every time I think it couldn't get more extraordinary,
它总会惊到我
it surprises me.
不可能 我讨厌这样
It's impossible. I hate it.
很邪恶 太令人惊讶了
It's evil. It's astonishing.
我愿以吻将之埋葬
I want to kiss it to death.
全体船员注意
Attention, all crew.
请迅速撤离基地
Evacuate base immediately.
紧急事态处理协议已经激活
Emergency protocols have been initiated.
此条安全信息来自矢量石油公♥司♥
This safety message was brought to you by Vector Petroleum--
-油你才油未来 -不
- fuel for our futures. - Oh, no.
鬼魂强行干预日夜模式设置
The ghosts tampering with the day-night settings
反应堆故障
导致计算机运行故障
has caused a computer malfunction.
它的首要任务即是保持反应堆冷却
Its... its first priority is to keep the reactor cool,
反应堆故障
所以舱门会被打开 放水淹没整个基地
so it's opening the hull doors and it's flooding the base.
启动灌水模式
卡茜说 关闭内部防水门
Cass says, close the internal flood doors.
这样能把水阻隔在中♥央♥走道
That'll contain the water in the central corridor.
-塔迪斯呢 -在另一边
- Where's the Tardis? - On the other side.
我们得赶去那 只有这一个办法
We need to get there. It's our only way out.
离防水门关闭还有30秒钟
OK. We've got 30 seconds before the flood doors close.
快
Come on!
博士
Doctor!
对讲机开启
我会来救你们的
I'll get you and the others out.
你们好好待着 等我回来
Sit tight, I'll come back for you.
直接坐塔迪斯过来不就行了
Just come over here in the Tardis now.
塔迪斯不会去那的 它不会靠近鬼魂
The Tardis won't go there, it won't go near the ghosts.
你不能就这样抛下我们
You can't just leave us!
听我说
Listen to me.
我要穿越回那艘飞船降落的时候
I'm going back in time to when this spaceship landed.
如果我能搞清楚这一切是怎么回事
If I can understand why this is happening,
我就能阻止他们再杀人 我就能救你们
I can stop them killing anyone else. I can save you.
你相信我的吧 克拉拉
You trust me, don't you, Clara?
等等 你要穿越回过去吗
Wait, you're going to go back in time?
-你要怎么做 -非常轻松
- How do you do that? - Extremely well.
你确信它们不会伤害我们吗
You're sure they're not going to hurt us?
它们没法离开法拉第笼
They can't get out of the Faraday cage.
回到大水淹城之前
Back to before the flood.
你确信博士不会就这样把我们抛下吗
And you're sure the Doctor won't just leave us here?
两位 我们俩一直都这样
Guys, look, this is how we roll.
他会先离开 再回来
He's going to go away, come back
然后我们听他讲他怎么成功的就行了
and we'll have to listen to how he did it.
是莫纶 普利查德还是鼹鼠鬼
Is it Moran or Pritchard or the mole guy?
它们是怎么出舱的
How... how did they get out?
不 我觉得不是他们
No, I don't think it's any of them.
是一个新鬼魂
I think it's... a new ghost.
什么意思
What does that mean?
也就是说过去发生了什么事
It means that something happened in the past,
也就是说肯定有人死...
it means that somebody else must have di...
不
Oh, no.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
未完待续
下集预告
又出现了一只鬼魂 怎么回事
Another ghost has appeared. What does it mean?
我必须死
I have to die.
这是被淹没前的小镇
This is the town before it flooded.
我只想知道你是怎么只用文字
I need to know how you create these creatures
创造出这些怪物的
with nothing but words.
他打开了法拉第笼 把鬼魂放了出来
He's opened the Faraday cage, let the other ghosts out.
并不是为了救我 我早已是行尸走肉
This isn't about saving me. I'm a dead man walking.
下一个是谁
So, who's next?
第九季 第三集
神秘博士
湖底惊魂
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表