you don't understand.
你不是我的母亲 别说我的名字
You're not my mother, don't use my name.
是他们抓我们来的
They took us here.
他们跑来家里抓走了我们
They came to the house and took us.
是他们抓走了你妹妹
They took your sister.
-还有我 -站住别动
- Me. - Stay where you are.
我们不是骗子
It's not us who are the impostors.
别被他们骗了
Don't let them trick you.
你的长官 首长
It's your commanders, your chief -
他们才是外星人
they're the aliens.
不要上当
'Do not fall victim!'
问她细节问题 她是个冒牌货
Ask her some details. She's a copy --
问她点只有你妈妈知道的事
ask something only your mum could know.
妈 我要问你几个问题
Mom, I'm going to have to ask you some questions.
别这样
Don't do this.
你知道我就是我
You know it's me.
别被他们骗了
Don't let them trick you.
我的出生日期和地点
Date and place of my birth.
是他们把我们带来的
They brought us here,
他们在利用我们来和你们对抗
they're using us against you.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
拜托了 我真的好怕
Please, I'm so scared.
我最喜欢的泰迪熊的名字
Name of my favourite teddy bear.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
对不起 我真的记不得了
I'm sorry, I don't.
别因为我记不得它的名字就杀了我啊
Don't kill me because I can't remember!
希契利
Hitchley!
退后
Stay back!
所有人 离他们远点
All of you, stay back from them!
那不是你母亲 那是敌对的外星人
That is not your mother, it's an alien hostile.
我们不是那种生物 我们是人♥质♥
We're not those creatures, we're hostages.
杀了它
Kill it!
我可以证明 我可以证明我们的身份
I can prove it. I can prove who we are.
只要你跟我进来 我可以给你看
Just come inside, I'll show you.
别进去
Don't go in there.
-拜托了 -你不是我妈妈
- Please. - You're not my mom!
上帝 你要杀我
Oh, God, you're going to kill me.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please...
你要 你要杀我
You are, you're going to kill me.
我爱你
I love you.
我原谅你 我爱你
I forgive you and I love you.
开枪
Do it!
-什么证据 -别进去 你会死的
- What proof? - Don't go in there, you're going to your death!
-希契利 杀了它 -我们走
- Hitchley, kill it. - Let's go.
通话完毕 长官
Over and out, ma'am.
该死
Dammit.
该死
Dammit!
这毫无意义 让我进去谈
This is pointless! Just let me go in and talk!
它们杀了我的人
They've executed my men.
那些扎贡在哪
Where are the Zygons?
我们得把这该死的地方炸个底朝天
We need to bomb the hell out of this place.
这里到处都是这些东西
It's infested with these things.
我们已经分不清谁是敌人了
We can't tell who the enemy is any more,
我们没办法弄清他们的数量 没法追踪他们
we can't count them and we can't track them!
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not going to let you do that.
我刚刚折了我的人
I just lost my men,
我非常乐意把任何地方炸个底朝天
I'll quite happily bomb the hell out of anywhere.
我们得走了 轰炸快开始了
We need to move. Strike's on its way.
-我得找到奥斯古德 -十分钟搞定
- I need to find Osgood. - You've got ten minutes.
-救命 救命 -奥斯古德
- Help! Help! - Osgood!
-奥斯古德 -博士
- Osgood! - Doctor!
-奥斯古德 -博士 我在这里
- Osgood! - Doctor, I'm here!
奥斯古德
Osgood!
我在下面
I'm down here!
-奥斯古德 -博士
- Osgood! - Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
-博士 -奥斯古德
- Doctor! - Osgood!
我得带你离开 他们要炸掉这个地方
Got to get you out. They're going to bomb this place.
那些扎贡想要什么
What do the Zygons want?
他们在训练
They're training,
练习新的技能 博士你在这里做什么
practising new skills -- Doctor what are you doing here?
救你 神勇无比地 补充一句
Rescuing you. In quite a dashing way, I might add.
他们从隧♥道♥逃走了 回到英国去
They fled through the tunnels. They're going back to the UK.
如果说你在这 那它们就是把你引开了
If you're here, they've got you out of the way.
谁留在英国
Who's left in the UK?
-克拉拉 -克拉拉
- Clara. - Clara!
你好啊
Oh, hello.
已经开始了
They've started.
还真是"十分钟"
So much for "Ten minutes"
你找到了什么东西 你想让我看什么
You found something? What? What do you want me to see?
天哪
Oh, God.
这些都曾是人类吗
W-Were those all people?
这世界变得真奇怪 不是吗
It's an odd world nowadays, isn't it?
这一直是个古怪的世界
It's always been an odd world.
我是说 有时你难道不觉得
I mean, doesn't it feel, sometimes,
一切都正前往一个终结
that things are coming to an end?
所有的一切都越来越疯狂
Everything's just going nuts.
你人到中年了 这才是原因 无意冒犯
You're middle-aged, that's what it is. No offence.
所有中年人
Everybody middle-aged
都会觉得世界末日随时要来
always thinks the world's about to come to an end.
可世界末日从没来过
Never does.
在这儿
It's here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好 我是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
'Hi, this is Clara Oswald.
我大概在地铁里或外太空 请留言
'I'm probably on the tube or in outer space. Leave a message!'
可以拜托你改掉语♥音♥信箱吗
Can you change your voicemail message, please,
听多了都无聊了
it's getting very boring.
看到你给衣服加了小装饰
Oh, I see you've accessorised it.
没错
Yes.
-以前的问号♥ -你还不是穿过问号♥衣服
- The old question marks. - You used to wear question marks.
我知道 是穿过没错
I know, yes, I did.
那些很好看啊 你为什么不♥穿♥了
They were nice. Why don't you wear them any more?
我还穿的
Oh, I do.
我有带问号♥的内♥裤♥
I've got question mark underpants.
让人好奇问题是什么
Makes one wonder what the question is.
你是哪个
Which one are you?
人类还是扎贡人
Human or Zygon?
-我不想回答这问题 -为什么
- I don't answer that question. - Why not?
这不是个问题 我不想接受
Because there isn't a question to answer. I don't accept it.
我姐姐和我是我们营造的和谐的例子
My sister and I were the living embodiment of the peace we made.
我会尽我所能去保护这份和谐
I will give all the lives I have to protect it.
你想知道我是谁
You want to know who I am, Doctor?
我就是那份和谐本身
I am the peace.
我是人类兼扎贡人
I am Human and Zygon.
像是某种混合体
Like a hybrid.
如果你喜欢这么说 是混合体
A hybrid, if you like.
我很高兴能认识你 奥斯古德
Well, I'm proud to know you, Osgood.
我承诺不会告诉任何人
And I promise that I won't tell anyone...
你是人类这件事
that you're a human.
扎贡人要让本体活着
Zygons need to keep the human original alive
好保持它们的外形 如果你是扎贡人
to refresh the body print. If you were a Zygon,
你姐姐死了的话你要不了几天就会变回去
you'd've changed back within days of your sister's death.
那是以前的限制
Those were the old rules.
现在扎贡人可以从你脑中
Before Zygons could pluck
提取你所爱之人的记忆
loved ones from your memory
换上他们的外表
and wear their faces.
只有扎贡人需要本体的更多信息时
Zygons only need to keep the original alive
它们才会让本体活着
if they need more information from them.
审问结束了 本体就可以死了
If the interrogation is over... then the original can die.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这些是扎贡人的孵化舱
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表