Help me, somebody, please!
至少给他一个慈悲的死亡
At least give him a merciful death.
你觉得赛博人会害怕慈悲的死亡么
Do you think a Cyberman fears a merciful death?
请救救我
Help me, please!
这条街上的和平取决于一件事
Peace on this street depends on one thing.
只要破坏了和平 就要直面渡鸦
To break it in any way is to face the raven.
请救救我
Please help me!
如果你朋友是无辜的 我无意伤他 博士
I have no wish to harm your friend if he's innocent, Doctor.
问你想问的人 检查尸体
Question anyone. Examine the body.
但让我相信里格斯无罪是没用的
But it's not me you need to convince of Rigsy's innocence.
他们相信才行
It's them.
那好 我们分开来 扩大覆盖范围
OK, we split up. Cover more ground.
我是好警♥察♥ 你是坏警♥察♥
I'm good cop, you're bad cop.
不不 我们不用 能让我当好警♥察♥吗
No, no, we don't have to... Can I not be the good cop?
博士 我们讨论过了 就你这面相
Doctor, we've discussed this. Your face.
也是
Oh, yes.
别玩警♥察♥游戏了 也别想抓什么真凶了
Forget about cops. Forget about finding the real killer.
你听到阿西尔德说的了
You heard Ashildr.
我们必须要说服这些生物
All we have to do is persuade these creatures
凶手不是里格斯 而且要尽快
that it isn't Rigsy. And fast.
她这样一整天了
'She's been like this all day.'
听着 对你妈妈好一点 好吗
Listen, you be good for your mum, OK?
我会尽力回去和你们团聚
I'm doing my best to get home to you guys.
-她不停地哭 -我知道
- 'She won't stop crying.' - Yeah, I know.
她可能感觉到你不高兴了
Yeah, she can probably tell you're upset.
伦普
Rump?
你是伦普 对吧
It's Rump, isn't it?
那男人的妻子 她说了些什么
That man's wife. She said something.
"把它给我 告诉我可以" 她是指什么
"Give it to me, tell me I can have it." What did she mean?
两个方法逃脱量子暗影
Two ways to survive a Quantum Shade.
暗影的主人移除时空锁
The Shade's master removes the chronolock...
或者你转给其他什么人
or you can give it to someone else.
转给其他人 你只要...
Give it? You can just...
你不能随便给谁 没那么简单
No, you can't just push it on someone. It's not that simple.
必须是自愿接收 死亡是无法逃脱的
It has to be taken willingly. The death's already locked in.
你可以把他转移给别人 但是
You can pass it on, but...
你无法骗过它
you can't cheat it.
你认真的吗 你真的
You're serious? You actually
想让我把死刑传给你吗
expect me to give you my death sentence?
来嘛 我一直想要个纹身
Go on, I've always wanted a tattoo.
你知道 一个小小的 不算太出格
You know, something small. Discreet.
克拉拉 别闹了
Clara. Cut it out.
你没听到吗 我有市长的私人保护
Weren't you listening? I'm under the Mayor's personal protection.
而且好像是完全的保护
And it's absolute, apparently.
你看 是她在控制那渡鸦
Look, she controls the raven,
所以我不需要面对它 这点子太绝妙了
so I will never have to face it. This is clever.
但是这让你处在危险之中了
But this is putting you in danger.
不 这是咱们在对抗他们的陷阱
No, this is us talking the opposition into their own trap.
这是博士的首要守则 我们在争取时间
This is Doctor 101. We're buying time.
咱们在半个小时内说服所有外星人
We get all the aliens on our side in the next half an hour,
然后我公布时空锁在我身上 而不是你
and then we reveal I've got the chronolock, not you,
然后就是这样
and boom!
我们争取了更多找到真凶的时间
We buy ourselves more time to find the real killer.
博士绝对不会让你这么做的
The Doctor would never let you do this.
博士守则二 不告诉任何人你的真实计划
Doctor 102 - never tell anyone your actual plan.
他发现后绝对会大发雷霆
He'll have a tantrum when he finds out.
然后 当我们对峙阿西尔德时
And then, when we confront Ashildr,
她会想把时空锁拿下 只为让他闭嘴
she'll want to take the chronolock off just to shut him up.
你今晚要是不回家 珍和露西怎么办
What happens if you don't go home tonight to Jen and Lucy, eh?
如果你永远回不去了呢
If you never go home?
你真的想让自己的女儿失去父亲吗
You really want your little girl growing up without a father
就因为他不敢冒个险
just because he wouldn't take a risk?
你相信我们可以救你 那就相信我们
You trusted us to save you, so trust us.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
OK. All right.
那我们要怎么做
How do we do this, then?
我还以为这样就可以了
Well, I was kind of hoping that would be it.
我说想要 你说"可以" 然后就完了
I say I want it, you say, "You can have it" - done deal.
转过身去 让我看看
Hey, turn around, let me see.
所以这就是你的日常吗
So this is your life, then?
四处奔波 拯救他人
Bouncing around time, saving people?
不啊 也不是天天有
No, not every day.
有时候简·奥斯汀和我会互相恶作剧
Sometimes Jane Austen and I prank each other.
英国作家 著有《傲慢与偏见》等作品
她可会玩了 我爱死她了
Oh, she is the worst. I love her.
这话随便你怎么理解都行
Take that how you like.
你确定不是街上人干的吗
Are you sure it wasn't someone from the street?
我已经告诉过你了
I've told you already
街的那一头没有别人
there wasn't anyone up that end of the street
只有安娜和那个人类
except Anah and the human.
我目前认出了这街上的二十七个种族
I've identified 27 different species on this street so far,
其中由十五个以侵略性闻名
15 of whom are known for aggression.
为什么就不相信他们之一可能会犯下谋杀案
Why is it so hard to believe one of them is capable of murder?
会犯下谋杀案 可能
Capable of murder? Yeah.
会杀死安娜 不可能
Capable of killing Anah? No.
为什么不可能 她有什么特别的
Why not? What's so special about her?
是她看你的样子 像是她明白
It was the way she looked at you. Like she understood.
看一眼你的过去她就感受得到
One glance into your past and she felt it all.
所有的战争 所有的失去
Every battle, every loss.
所以你就是想让那个人类死 对吗
So you just want the human dead, is that it?
你还不明白吗
You don't get it, do you?
如果不是那个人类干的
If the human didn't do it,
就意味着是我们中的人
that means one of us did it,
也就是说人们会开始互相指责 开始敌对
which means folks start pointing fingers, turning on each other,
而一旦这里开始互相敌对 那就完了
and once we turn on each other in here, that's it.
我还不如直接回到战场上去
I might as well be back in a war zone.
所以你就这么让里格斯枉死吗
So you'll just let Rigsy die?
为了维护和平 是的没错
To keep the peace? Yeah, I will.
你的朋友 表现出
Your friend, acting like
他很害怕我们的样子 要叫医生[博士]
he was all scared of us, calling for a doctor.
-叫什么 -我知道 真不要脸
- A what? - I know. The cheek of it!
人类丢了全部四肢都能活下去
Humans can survive losing entire limbs
-他还指望我相信 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- and I'm supposed to believe he... - Shut up! Shut up.
你说另一句 第二句 那是...
The other thing you said, the second thing, what,
你说他很害怕 然后...
you said he was scared and...
然后他叫市长给他找个医生[博士]
And he asked the Mayor to call him a doctor.
可怜的安娜 死在他的脚下 还...
Poor Anah, dead at his feet, and...
他是说"一位医生"还是"博士[医生]"
Did he say "A doctor" or "The doctor"?
这非常 非常重要
This is very, very important.
是医生[博士] 可他身心一点问题没有
The doctor. There was nothing wrong with him, mind.
这一切都是常见的人类谎言
It was all just your standard human lies...
克拉拉给了你我的电♥话♥以防万一
Clara gave you my number for emergencies.
所以当你醒来后发现脖子上有纹身
So when you wake up with a weird tattoo on your neck
并且失去了过去24小时的记忆
and no memory of the last 24 hours
你的第一件事就是打电♥话♥给博士
the first thing you do is call the Doctor.
"叫博士[医生]来"
"Call the Doctor."
你发现自己站在伦敦的奇怪外星街道上
But you find yourself accused of murder on a strange alien street
被指控谋杀 他们拿走了你的电♥话♥
in the middle of London? Only they've taken your phone
所以你求管事的女人帮你给我打电♥话♥
so you beg the woman in charge to call me instead.
她知道你和我是朋友 为什么她要撒谎
She knew you and I were friends. So why did she lie?
-除非是她有什么想隐藏的 -杀人犯
- Unless she had something to hide. - Murderer!
这里的事非常错综复杂 我们时间紧急
There's something very wrong here and we're running out of time.
还剩下12分钟 我还没放弃呢
There's 12 minutes left. I'm not giving up yet.
克拉拉 就算他们中的一个人知道什么
Clara, even if one of them knows something,
他们也不会站出来的
they're not going to come forward.
你看他们看我那眼神
The way they look at me...
他们看你的眼神
The way they look at you?
怎么了
What?
等等
Hey. Wait.
这里所有人都因为里格斯对我们都很奇怪
Everyone here is weird around us because of Rigsy.
但你不是
But not you.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表